• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (5)No (1)
Photo

Link in recent blog entry notifications not working

Posted by Kakaru on Nov 30 2012 - 09:26 AM

Don't worry, this is more of an inconvenience than anything.

When I receive a notification that a new entry has been posted on a blog I follow, the link that used to be below the text "You can see the new entry here:" has been converted simply to the url in text. Here's a screencap of the issue in action. Note that there used to be a clickable link where the text url is.

It's still possible to copypaste the link and it still leads to the new blog entry. I checked my notifications as far back as they go, and this problem seems to have affected all previous notifications as well.

I've opened a ticket on this with Invision.

Invision is aware and will be fixing this in a future release.

Please let me know if this problem is still occurring.

The problem has been fixed. :v

Thanks for letting me know.

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users