• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Issue Information

• Issue

Issue Confirmations

• Yes (0)No (0)
Photo

Unable to use Fonts and other Feature in Blogs Content Box

Posted by TNTOS on Nov 30 2012 - 10:24 AM

When I tried posting in my blog today, I noticed that I have no access to any of the different colored fonts in the content box. Nor can I make links or use the "copy and past from Word" button or use any of the other features and buttons that are normally above the content box that I type in. It's all completely gone and it worries me greatly.

The content box is now just a plain old content box with no special features whatsoever. I have no idea how I am supposed to use different fonts, links, or any of the other things I normally use when posting. I can't even use basic things like italics or bold anymore.

As a side note, I have noticed that the forums and Tracker also suffer from this complete lack of content box features, which again worries me.

I don't know if anyone else has ran into this problem, but it's annoying and I hope it's resolved soon.

-TNTOS-

Can you try this again now that we've upgraded the forum software?

I want to point out that whenever I try to change a font (or other changes, like centering or the like) in my content boxes, it takes effect in the box, but when I hit "submit" and reload the blog, everything is left-oriented and default fonts. Also, if I switch between the rich editor and the basic, and then back to the rich editor, the changes have reverted back to default left-oriented and font.

I want to point out that whenever I try to change a font (or other changes, like centering or the like) in my content boxes, it takes effect in the box, but when I hit "submit" and reload the blog, everything is left-oriented and default fonts. Also, if I switch between the rich editor and the basic, and then back to the rich editor, the changes have reverted back to default left-oriented and font.

There is actually a tracker issue for that already.

-Rez

The issue has been fixed thanks to the upgrade, so this ticket doesn't need to be open any longer :) .

-TNTOS-

locked issue

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users