Honestly, I really liked the old Toa Quest 3 better. The old game had a lot more complex engine (with lots of moves like wall running, wall jumping, clinging to edges, etc.), and combat was a lot more fun. I like the detailed graphics, cutscenes and ability to use mask powers, but still... it's just not as memorable.
More importantly, there seems to be a lot more glitches in this game than the old ones. Ones I found were:
- Graphics running clunky ocassionally.
- The first Kopaka level running slow at first.
- Dying on the first Kopaka level and not respawning.
- Endless cutscenes (the one at the end of the Pohatu level)
- Not clinging to certain vines in the Lewa level
- The Lewa level starting offscreen sometimes
- The Lewa level killing you when you start it ocassionally
Still, this game does seem to have great potential. I think if you get the glitches out it wll be a lot more fun.