1) Now that Icarax is de-evolved, would it be safe to assume that given this new pain, he would be cursing Teridax's name further?
1a) Does he still have control over all 42 Makuta powers, which are by no means undiminished?
1b) Could he still create Kraata?
1c) As his body is now armor and muscle, would he no longer be able to use a Tridax Pod in the conventional Phantoka way? (Tridax Pod in the chest cavity)
1d) Given his new pain, would he turn it all into unfettered wrath and inconsolable hatred, hatred for Toa, Matoran, fellow Makuta, Teridax's Plan, and of course Teridax himself?
1e) I figure this because Icarax's real worst enemy is himself, what he hates most of all, hating himself for following Teridax's Plan, but given his pride and arrogance, he wouldn't do himself in to end his pain, because death to someone like Icarax would be like a coward's escape, and Icarax does not at all seem the cowardly type. But death in battle would sound like a much more feasible way to go, so the way I reckon, I imagine that Icarax would focus all his pain, anger, and hate to the point where he'd burn with the desire to destroy as much as he could: Toa, Matoran, Makuta et al., anything that lives and breathes enough for Icarax to exert his rage upon. Am I getting warm?
2) Since the destruction of the Shadow Leech Hive, how many Shadow Leeches are still alive in terms of how many Tridax Pods they could fill? (given four leeches per pod)
2a) Do the Phantoka Makuta still have their Tridax Pods with any sort of Leeches in them, or has that supply completely expired?
3) Which is your favorite Mistika Makuta?
4) Given Makuta can spawn Kraata from their essences, they could also absorb Kraata back into themselves, right?
1) Irrelevant. He already didn't like Teridax, but it still comes down to, can he offer a better plan than Teridax can? If he can't, his personal feelings toward Teridax won't matter to the rest of the Makuta.
1b) Not the same way he used to
1c) No, it's fitted into the armor and ejected from the armor, so he can still use it.
1d) If he lets it get the better of him, he'll lose.
1e) No. Icarax doesn't hate himself for not following the plan -- he thinks it's a bad plan. And if he just kills everyone in sight, what would be left for him to rule?
2) Not a lot, but Mutran can always make more.
4) Makuta can absorb any living being into themselves.