Some questions I ask Greg a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting.
Hey Greg. I know I just PMed you, but I have just finished reading Bionicle Legends#10 and The Kingdom (very good, as always), and I have a few questions.
1. Did the Pit Mutagen turn the Mistika Makuta into biomachanical beings? At one poin in the book, Gorast nearly drowned due to Gali (and she could only drown if she had lungs).
2. Did Brutaka kill Dweller, or did he jut knock him out?
3. What happend to Artahka when Mata Nui died in The Kingdom universe? Did he migrate to Mata Nui with everyone else, or did he die in the catyclism?
4. What is Tahu Mistika's Toa Tool?
5. Can the Ignika (Mask or Toa) restore the light of a being who had their light drained?
6. What element do Fe-Matoran control when they become Toa?
7. Are certian Matoran (or at least certian Av-Matoran) destined to become Bohrok (in the same way certian Matoran are detined to be Toa)?
8. I was re-reading The Kingdom and I noticed something. Turaga Takanuva was saying something about moving the Kingom's inhabitants some place else. He said: "We will have to move on again, perhaps to the stars if Nuju and Nuparu’s project works." What project was he talking about?
9. Would a OoMN member (who's mind is shielded) be affected by the Kanohi Olisi?
10. What is the Bahrag's status in the Kingdom Universe? Are they asleep, or are they working with Takanuva in order to help the Kingdom survive?
11. What happend to Karzahni in the Kingdom Universe? Was he brought to the surface world with everyone else, or was he left to die in the Matoran world?
11b. Tren Krom? (That's the last of these questions for now)
1) No, it did not. But it did change the way their systems work.
2) He didn't kill him. If he had, he would have left him where he was, not dragged him back to where Helryx was.
4) Don't recall off the top of my head
5) No. It controls life, not light
7) Certain Av-Matoran are, yes
8) Nuju and Nuparu are building a rocket.
10) We know there are Bohrok active on the surface, so obviously the Bahrag must be on board.
11) He was evacuated as well
11b) It's not possible to evacuate Tren Krom, he is part of his island now.