1)Do the beings in the red star care?
2)What point in the story do you think we will get a taste of some more Red Star knowledge?
3)Has anything for the Red Star actually been planned, or is it still in the process of planning?
4)Do you know if we will ever return primarily to the Matoran Universe, or is it still foggy?
5)Krika seems to be most content without greed of all of the Makuta. Does he have some sense of honor as well, like Antroz, or is he just a lone wolf who's being dragged along against his better judgement?
6)Seeing as how clouds are a condensed form of mist, which is water, could a Toa of Water bring in a monsoon without control over the wind, being as how they seem to be able to make water move in it's own accord?
7)What character(s) did you REALLY hate writing?(if any)
8)Are there any Makuta who share a tight comradery?
9) How far can Krika fly, since he is using repulsion to glide?
9a) If Krika was floating over you, would you be knocked back by a repulsor field, or is it somethingthat, unless he wills it, simply sends him away from the ground?
10)Gorast seems like the type who'se holiday gift would include mass genocide. If no one kept her in check, could she and her... bloodlust pose a threat to the mission?
11)Do Makuta really enjoy scaring the pins and plus-rods out of Matoran with their appearances, or is it just something that helps them to be obeyed?
12)I thought the idea in The Kingdom was neat-normal enemies cooperating out of need, and creating peace out of chaos. Do you think there are any big fights, or are the races smart enough to know that fighting could destroy everyone, including themselves?
1) About what?
2) Impossible to predict, depends on how long BIONICLE lasts
3) Well, I know who they are, why they're there, how they got there, and what the red star is, if that helps
4) Hasn't been decided yet. We will have that option, but we may not make a decision on it for some time
5) I don't see him as particularly honorable, just more clear-eyed than the rest
6) Nope. We have shown in the past she has to work with a Toa of Air to produce a rainstorm.
7) The most difficult characters to write have always been Le characters, because of treespeak, followed by any characters who couldn't speak at all.
8) No. Friendship requires trust. Trust is in short supply among Makuta.
9) Quite a ways, as long as he maintains concentration
9a) The latter
10) I would say no, because she is the most dedicated to the mission of anyone there.
12) I think that after 10,000 years, they get it. Probably there were some struggles early on, I'm sure there were, but it's sunk in by now.