I'm not sure if others have asked you these exact questions, and i'm sorry if i wasste your time,
1. I read on BS01, that when takanuva uses his light power, it will not regenerate, is this true?
1.A. if it is, then that means that when he uses a Nova blast, then he will be left as a Toa of Shadow?
1.B. While the Avhokhi can't enhance his preexisting light powers, could Taka use it as a substitute so he doesn't waste light power?
2. Since the shadow leech attack was incomplete, the shield preventing light is incomplete correct?
2. A. Does this mean in time, his light will be restored?
2. B. If not, will it let in light that he has channeled, like, say he uses half of his light power, leaving him 25% light, 75% shadow, he would slowly absorb light so he's 50-50, right?
3.I read on Taka's Bio in Bionicle.Com, that his light HAS been diminished, I know i read in an ogd that you said he has the same amount as light, just that he controls shadow as well, which is canon?
3.A. Could you say that he can control light and shadow the same as any other toa, but say he fought an actual toa of shadow, he wouldn't have as much power over shadow as him, so the elemental shadows around taka, would respond to the Toa of Shadow. Could it be like that?
4. Journey of Takanuva tells us how Taka looks like a Yeti yes?
4.A. The order is kingdom, journey of taka, ane then DM, right?
4.B. If this order is correct, then how come the Toa of DM, didn't say, "AAAHH YETI!!!" (just as an example.)
4.C. If this order is correct, is it just a coincidence that Tuyet opened a portal to Karda Nui, or did she do it on purpose.
5. If shadow has no moral connotations, then how come that beings use corrupt morals such as anger and hate to channel shadow? Is it because that in peoples minds shadow is bad?
5.A. Say that Makuta were light wielders, would it be the the other way around?
6. Can Matoran channel Shadow?
thank you for taking time in your busy schedule to answer these trivial, unimportant, questions, that are coming from an annoying 15 year old.
1a) IF he used a nova blast, yes, but Toa very rarely ever do that
2) No. The shield is the first effect of an attack
2a) Not unless something is done to reverse what the leech did.
3) BIONICLE.com is -- he can't have 50% shadow and still be 100% light
3a) He wouldn't have the skill with shadow that a Toa of Shadow would have because he isn't used to using it.
4) A Yeti? I don't understand you
4a) No. It's JOT, Kingdom, then DM
4b) I still don't get you. Takanuva looks nothing like a Yeti.
4c) She didn't open a portal to Karda Nui. She opened a portal to interdimensional space, through which Takanuva journeyed to get to Karda Nui.
5) Where did I say shadow has no moral connotations?
5a) Moot point, since they're not. Sorry, but I have too many people asking questions to spend time on hypotheticals
6) Normal, non-Matoran of Light have no access to any elemental ability.
I replyed again, but I haven't gotten an answer, so either you haven't read them, or you're too busy so i'm trying again.
1.B. Does he use the avhokii instead?
1.C. Does he know about this?
2.If the shield is comlete, how come he isn't completely evil?
3.I mean in terms of raw power, would a toa of Shadow have more power than Taka?
4.The yeti thing is a joke
4.B.Answered in Taka's Blog. But some of the armor is different. Is the armor difference also because of Karda Nui's energies? Also, in the comic, we see Taka emerge from the portal in his 2008 form, is this canon?
4.D.Do the energies in Karda give Takanuva the Claws that we see? And how long does it take for Taka to reach the size he is in set form?
5.The question was why would Mata Nui create an inherently evil species of shadow wielders to create Rahi? The answer was that shadow was only identified as evil after the brotherhoods rebellion. What i'm asking is why beings like Roodaka are able to channel Shadow with negative and destructive emotions like anger? I'm thinking it is because people identify shadow with evil, and use curropt emotions to channel it. Am i right?
5.A. I'm Asking if people identified light with evil, would they channel light with emotions like hate, and shadow with love (Not boy/girl love, family like love).
6.I mean could Matoran use hate and anger to channel shadow?
And some questions about Brothers in Arms:
7.ET is being critical about this, but is Mazeka's mentor a Matoran?
8.I can understand if you can't answer this, or if i'm wrong but, Was Gorast disguised as Helryx?
8.A. if so, were the mace and shield Helryx's Toa Tools?
8.B. if so, how does she now what Helryx looks like?
8.C.One thing about Helryx while I'm here, how come she doesn't have a Ga prefix in her name? I thought that the only toa that have the elemental prefixes are the ones born Toa, and i know that you just have a name list or something, but is there a reason that she doesn't have a Ga prefix?
9.Is there something keeping the Matoran of the Tren Krom peninsula from moving away from such a dangerous place?
10. Is the Lava Gem important to the story?
5) But shadow did not become identified with evil until the Makuta rebelled. It's the same as the swastika, which was a symbol of peace until it was used by the Nazis. The Makuta were given the powers they had because it takes a lot of power to deal with powerful Rahi. Rahi are not created as tame and affectionate creatures.
5a) Same answer as before, I don't have time for "what if" questions, much too busy
8c) Because I have no Ga-prefix name on the approved name list.
9) It's their homeland, and it's where their work needs to be done.