QUOTE(Aanchir: Rachira of Time @ Jun 22 2008, 07:28 AM)
Sorry for having so many this time.
1. Toa of Stone can control solid rock-like Protodermis, Toa of Ice can control solid ice-like Protodermis, and Toa of Water can control liquid protodermis. Are these types of Toa also able to create these types of Protodermis as they can with their element’s non-Protodermis namesake?
1a. If the Toa is familiar with both the Protodermis and non-Protodermis versions of their element, can they decide which version to create?
2. Do the Bohrok have other tasks besides clearing the island of Mata Nui?
It seems to me that with nests extending below Metru Nui, there are far more Bohrok than are needed for that task alone.
3. In the VNOLG there were nine different types of Burnak: Fire, Air, Water, Stone, Earth, Ice, Desert, Protodermis, and Stronghold. Are all these breeds of Burnak canon?
Mostly curiosity here; I don’t have enough knowledge of the game to ask questions on what differences the breeds might have.
4. Is the planet surface the only place where non-Protodermic water, stone, and ice can be found?
5. On BS01 the Other “Fixed” Matoran
page shows images of two frail-looking Matoran from Karzahni’s realm, both pictures gotten from the Karzahni chapter of BIONICLE World. However, I was under the impression that Karzahni shipped away all the Matoran he fixed
and from then on just enslaved the “broken” Matoran who needed fixing
without modifying them. Which is the case?
5b. Also on BS01 it says the “fixed” Matoran rescued from Karzahni by the Toa Nuva were later taught to rebuild themselves by the Turaga. However, as I said before, I don’t think these Matoran were ever “fixed” into weaker and misshapen forms like the Matoran who were shipped to Voya Nui. Perhaps did the Turaga rebuild these Matoran to remedy the flaws that got them sent to Karzahni?
6. Did Karzahni and Artahka wear masks before fighting for the Mask of Creation?
I ask because before their fight there is no mention of Karzahni being a poor builder, but his mask doesn’t exactly scream “craftsmanship.”
7. After Karzahni failed to obtain the Mask of Creation, he proved unable to create anything useful or beautiful, as evidenced by his mask, his “fixed” Matoran, and his uncanny tendency to scavenge for weapons rather than arming himself and his Manutri with weapons of his own. Perhaps could he have proved himself as great a builder as Artahka had he maintained confidence in his ability to perform without that mask?
Or was he simply an inferior builder even before the mask came into the picture?
8. Could Brutaka’s desperate desire for the Antidermis virus be considered an addiction, even if just a psychological rather than a physiological one?
9. Did Botar serve the Order more out of loyalty to them, or out of an altruistic desire to serve the will of Mata Nui?
When he shipped Brutaka to the Pit he seemed thoroughly convinced that it was right
in spite of his respect for Axonn and Brutaka., and not just an unfortunate assignment. My brother and I are sort of at odds over this.
10. Is it right to assume that, for example, the Toa Mahri sets are to relative scale with one another, even if not necessarily to scale with past or future sets?
For instance, in the sets Hewkii and Kongu are shorter than Hahli, who is shorter than Jaller and Nuparu. Even if their heights don’t vary by the same amount as they would appear to in the sets, would they still vary in the same way (i.e. Kongu is shorter than the others, even if not by as much as it would appear in the sets)?
Thanks in advance.
1) Yes, what do you think the Toa Metru were creating?
4) So far as we have seen, yes. There wouldn't be any in the Matoran universe
5) Some were shipped out, his initial "fixes," but he continued to experiment on the other Matoran who were still there.
5b) See answer to 5
6) No, they were fighting over the Mask of Creation
7) I simply don't see him as having the natural talent Artakha has. You could give me every LEGO piece in the world but if I can't visualize a model and how it fits together, having the resources to build it won't matter.
8) Yes, but obviously one he can control
9) Both. He serves the Order because he believes what they are doing is right. Loyalty to them is the same as loyalty to the will of Mata Nui, to him.
10) Since I am not a set designer, this is not something I feel qualified to comment on.
BTW, who's Vincent Price?
OMG, I can actually see Krika having that voice! It makes him sound old and wise, but evil, too.
Anyway, my questions:
2) Why would a Toa find the Shelek a mask they wouldn't want to wear?
4) In the fight with the Mahri, do you think Kardas would recognize them?
5) Do you think we might see one of the Makuta in the OoOM/BoM take on the Makuta-Nui form?
6) How many Toa are left in the universe?
6a) How many do we know?
7) When is ComicCon this year?
8) What is this I hear about an "emergancy EU meeting"?
9) Do you think we will see any more Toa in the serials this year?
10) Do you believe Kardas can be tamed?
11) Whatever happened to the Rahi Nui?
12) If you could design a Toa of Iron, what would it look like?
13) Would you consider Iron more powerful than Earth or Stone?
14) Will we see the conclusion of the Colesium attack in DM#10?
15) What will the Hagah serial be like? Or what will it be about?
16) Has Axonn's visitor been revealed yet?
17) What about the OoMN spy in the DH's?
18) What will become of the Piraka?
18b) Of Vezon, Roodaka, Lariska, Brutaka, and Spiriah when FoF is done?
Thanks for your time!
2) Has less to do with its power and more to do with the fact that it is a mask associated with Makuta.
4) I doubt it.
5) I don't have plans for that right now.
6) You can probably count up the number you know. There are a little over 50 left in the universe.
8) I have no idea. I made a reference to a project I am doing for Europe that is an "emergency" in the next two weeks, but there is no meeting involved.
9) Yes, you'll see the Hagah
10) Well, Vezon did it
11) Still stuck
12) I am not a designer, so I'm the wrong person to ask this
13) Iron would be more durable, but not necessarily stronger than stone
14) Last chapter of DM is 9, and yes
15) I cannot discuss future storyline
18b) Roodaka and Spiriah will probably go to the Pit; Lariska will go back to Odina; Brutaka will go to Daxia; Vezon will most likely be imprisoned on Daxia