- Guurahk, whose staff causes structures to collapse. - DISASTER.
- Lerahk, whose staff has the ability to turn the landscape to mush. - MELTING.
- Kurahk, whose staff can cause confusion in its enemies. - CONFUSION
- Turahk, whose staff has the power of fear. - FEAR
- Panrahk, whose staff can shatter anything its path.
- Vorahk, whose staff creates a swirling vortex that can harness the elemental powers of the Toa Nuva. ELEMENTAL THEIF
Although I don't aprove of these powers, I don't hate them. For
the reason that there arn't that many elements to use now that
the Toa have had most of them. The original elements (from the
Hindu and Greek theorys and religions) were:
They then ran out and had to use:
But thank goodness for them, those elements fit snuggly on Mata-Nui.
But we cannot forget Lehvak's and the Toa of Light's:
Then the Bohrok-Kal came, they had:
I can think of:
DARKNESS or SHADOW
POISON (It is a tropical island.)
But those are mine, with inspuration from the YOTUA MOC. (TIME)
But let's get back to the real elements. I can let ELECTRICITY by, if
it were called LIGHTNING, and SONICS if it were called SOUND.
But, the main thing is for LEGO not to use repetetive element names
FIRE = FLAMES, LAVA, BLAZE ect...
WATER = SUB, AQUA, SCUBA ect...
ICE = SKI, FROST, FREEZE ect...
You get the point. And they can't use DUST as it is realy made up of
a number of things. LEGO have a number of options, they can:
- Keep the same ones for newer characters.
- Change the name of the element at hand.
- Expand Mata-Nui.
I prefer the latter, what do you think. And how do you like mine (exept
TIME, that's not mine.). Or do you think they shouldn't use elements?
To finnish off I will list the elements LEGO have used for RoboRiders
and ThrowBots/Slizers BIONICLE (Matching up the similar elements):
SWAMP/ JUNGLE/ AMAZON/ ACID
LAVA/ FLARE/ TORCH/
FROST/ ICE/ SKI/ FREEZE
ONYX (Type of stone)/ DUST/ STONE/ ROCK/ GRANITE/ EARTH
POWER/ ENERGY/ ELECTRO/ ELECTRICITY/ BLASTER/ PLASMA (WHICH IS A FORM OF ENERGY)/ SPARK
WATER/ AQUA/ SCUBA/ SUB
That's all the ones I can think of that have ever exsisted, some Throwbot's/Slizer's I
did not consider for the BIONICLE universe.