Galikat the Alleycat
Jul 15 2003, 06:47 PM
Well, I've been searching the GregF database for information on next year, and I've got a list of what we really know.
- We finally find out who makes the Kanohi and what they're made of.
- GregF THINKS that the heroes will come out in the first half of the year, and the bad guys will come out in the second half, but he wasn't 100% sure when someone asked him about it.
- There are no immediate plans to transform the Toa again. In fact, since the storyline is a prequel (BEFORE the Toa arrived), I seriously doubt you're going to see the Toa next year.
- We will find out what happens when a Matoran has his/her Kanohi removed (GregF says to assume it is something bad.)
- We will find out why whoever made the masks is currently not in a position to make anymore...
- The Bohrok-Toa relationship will NOT be revealed next year, but maybe sometime later.
- 2004 will answer a LOT of questions about the Turaga, and will reveal their past. This should be good...
- Oh, did I mention that the Turaga had a REALLY interesting past?
- There will be new enemies for the most part, but Makuta might show up, too.
- The next collectable (Kanohi, krana, kraata...) has not been decided yet.
If anybody has anything else to add to this, please post here.
Messenger of the Great Beings
Jul 15 2003, 07:38 PM
Well, I knew most of this already, like the past, no Toa and such, but would they really be new enimiees? i mean, it is in the past, right? I don't doubt that makuta will show up. but the part about the maker of the masks will be really interesting.
Holla Back Girl
Jul 15 2003, 07:40 PM
what is the theory? u basically covered most of the information. i think thats all of it there. all i know is that 2004 is the past. thats it.
Than: Matoran of Anger
Jul 15 2003, 07:50 PM
Unless I'm mistaken I do believe that we also find out where the Matoran came from and why they came. BTW Omna you do know that this fourm is called STORYLINE and theories. This topic is not a theory but a colection of what we know about the storyline next year.
Holla Back Girl
Jul 15 2003, 09:16 PM
im sorry. i didnt mean it that way. what u said was pretty harsh. i didnt mean it like that. i was just asking if he/she had a theory.
Galikat the Alleycat
Jul 16 2003, 07:14 AM
It's called storyline and theroys. This fits in the first part. I just thought that we could come up with theroys better if we knew all the facts that it is possible TO know.
Jul 16 2003, 10:16 AM
Well I now know that the prequel is in 2004. But please bzp, don't tell us anything else. I don't mean to be harsh, but you've ruined the surprise of the storyline since the toa nuva arrived.
Jul 16 2003, 10:19 AM
|QUOTE (Ussalmaniac @ Jul 16 2003, 10:16 AM)|
| Well I now know that the prequel is in 2004. But please bzp, don't tell us anything else. I don't mean to be harsh, but you've ruined the surprise of the storyline since the toa nuva arrived. |
Ruined??? This stuff doesn't really reveal anything, and the info that it will be a prequel is incorrect anyway, it will just concern the past. And besides, BZP hasn't revealed anything about the MoL, also.
Jul 17 2003, 05:27 AM
2004 is NOT a prequel. 2004 will tell the histroy AND progress the curent story.
The Birdman of Alcatraz
Jul 17 2003, 07:24 AM
wasnt there something about new masks next year (im not sure, but i really think somebody said that) and thanks galikat for gathering the info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here