Well , thanks to the news , we now know more
about 2004 , well , also thanks to the news , I have come to notice a few
things that helped developed this theory . Here they are .
1. Each of the Mertu Matoran have Noble masks .
2. We now know that the Toa Mertu are the Turaga .
3. We have also learned ( a while ago ) that Turaga are Matoran only
changed by their choice to lead with their wisdom .
Thanks to these facts , I made this theory .
MIGHT HAVE SPOILERS ABOUT NEXT YEARS STORY !
The six Mertu Matoran are the Toa Mertu , and the Toa Mertu are the
Here's my 2 explinations :
1. The six Mertu Matoran ( sets ) found the Kanoka , and in Mertu-Nui's greatest time of need , they " dissapered " or were transformed by the disks power into the Toa Mertu . After fighting and becoming less and less
unrational , they decided to change so that they were wise , and strong .
Somehow , the Toa Mertu were changed yet again , only by their own will
and that of Mata-Nui's into more mature and elderly Matoran known as
the Turaga . ( Worse theory )
2. The six Mertu Matoran ( sets ) found the Kanoka , learned the power
of them , and decided to use it for them selves . When the great City
started to fall ( think about the Inca's here ) a great evil attacked helping
the destruction . The Matoran overthrough their selfishness and chose to
use the disks for the better good of their people , by awakening the Toa
Mertu and freeing the Matoran from the evil . The Toa Mertu after the
leaving of Mertu-Nui chose to lead their people by becoming the Turaga .
( Better theory )
This doesn't really have anything to do with Mertu-Nui itself , just the six
Mertu Matoran , the Toa Mertu , and the Turaga ( sota ).
Once again , if dupe , close . If it does belong in the Official topic , close ,
and if not a dupe or belonging in the Official topic follow these rules :
1. No spam
2. No flame
3. No leet