BZPower at Legoworld Netherlands
Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 at 6:51pm by Michael, BZPower Reporter
[Source: Blue Dragon]
Full details follow
BZPower member Blue Dragon is organizing the Bionicle section of Legoworld Netherlands this year, and he needs your help to make it the best ever. The event will be held October 19-22, and reservations to ship in a MOC need to be sent in before September 7, so act fast. The below are details provided by Blue Dragon.
For the past ten years now, Legoworld NL has been one of the biggest Lego conventions of Europe, however, Bionicle was never very well represented during these years. This year though, BZPower members will be able to make a change to that by using their building efforts to form a huge Bionicle MOC filled table! The collaboration will be held from Wednesday 19th of October until Saturday 22nd of October, in the IJsselhallen, which is located in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
This year, you need to reserve a table in the convention hall, as such I need to know how much MOCs are coming, and how large these MOCs will be. The reservation needs to be send in before the 7th of September. I need to know the details of the MOC(s) you will be sending in before that date.
These details are as follows:
- The number of MOCs you will be sending in.
- The size of these MOCs (more specifically, the length and width). I need to know this because the reservation asks for the table size I’m expecting to fill.
- An attached picture of your MOC(s). This year, TLC will be organizing the event, and they ask for quality instead of quantity. Give them your best!
As said before, I need to know these details before September the 7th. You can send them to email@example.com, with the message title stating “LW MOC detail”, or something like that.
The actual MOC(s) need to be received before Tuesday the 18th. The package also needs to contain the following things:
- Enough money to fund return shipping.
- An address for return shipping.
- If the MOC is send in pieces, it also needs to contain a building instruction of some sort.
The collaboration will be judged by Lego, and if it gets approved the MOCs will make an appearance on Legoworld 2011! If it doesn’t get approved, we’ll have to wait until next year to make it happen. I will mail the address where the MOCs need to be shipped to, after we get the green light from the organization.
This was all I had to say, so get building and see you (or your MOC) at Legoworld 2011! Also, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to mail me!
« Return to News