Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

As any sensible person knows, evil can never be truly vanquished. Somewhere, someday, someone else will rise up to take the mantle of shadow. That “somewhere” is Sector 2.1 of BZ-Metru; that “someday” is now; but the “someone” is up to you to figure out.Sector 2.1 is well-known for its black market, well-hidden from the prying eyes of its law enforcement. It’s also known for its paranoid villagers. It is in this chaotic, crime-ridden place of secret dealings and intense fear that the Mafia is rising again.Are you ready?* * *Welcome to Bionicle Mafia 2.1: Dark Secrets. This game will be a little different than previous incarnations, so I suggest reading the roles and rules carefully. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me.ROLES:6x Mafiosi: Each Mafioso will know the other Mafiosi. At the start of each round (a round includes the crime scene and hanging), their Godfather will PM them asking to vote. Their job is to vote for whom to hunt down by PMing the name to the Godfather.1x Godfather: He manages the votes for which person the Mafia kills every round and selects which Mafioso will do the killing. If he is hung, he may choose one player to kill before he dies.1x Detective: He selects one person to investigate per round. While the Detective does not have the power to arrest, he can discover a person’s role.1x Doctor: Once per round, he may choose a person to keep watch over. That person is immune to all attempts on his life for the duration of the round.4x Secret Roles: These roles are, well, secret.12x Villagers: Villagers have only the power of the vote, which is shared with all other roles: Whenever a list of people to hang is posted, the Villagers may vote for who should be hanged.RULES:1. Lying about or revealing your role is perfectly acceptable. So is posting false or real screenshots.2. You have two days to vote for whom to hang; however, I will post the hanging earlier if at least fifteen people have voted by that time.3. If you do not PM me within two days after a hanging, I will post the crime scene anyway to keep the game moving quickly.PLAYERS:1. Lhikevikk Returns! Mafioso, killed Round 52. Noble Knight BioBeast3. MoC1, armed Villager, killed Round 84. Nara Villager, killed Round 25. M.I.A. Villager, lynched Round 16. Clone Commander Cody Villager, lynched Round 47. Progenitus Worldsoul Trader, lynched Round 58. cap'n k Villager, killed Round 89. TMV-Spirit Nui Mafioso, killed Round 710. Toarobot1811. ibrow Mafioso, killed Round 612. Squishyfrog Villager, killed Round 513. Toa of Dischordant Dancing14. Ultimate Game Detective, killed Round 615. Impulse, armed16. Mt Ihu Villager, killed Round 517. Kohrak Kal17 Mafioso, lynched Round 118. Portalfig Trader, killed Round 319. OmiShad Mafioso, lynched Round 320. Fullbringer Blade Doctor, killed Round 121. Lloyd: The White Wolf Villager, killed Round 122. Toa Onarax Villager, lynched Round 523. Thomas Hunter Villager, lynched Round 124. Derpenstein Mafioso, lynched Round 225. Ddude the Insane Villager, killed Round 4More slots will be added if deemed necessary.Claims for hosting the next game, Bionicle Mafia 2.2: Thomas Hunter, iBrow, Impulse, Portalfig

Edited by Legolover-361

Spot 25 please and thank you. Whoa...the other game ended ALREADY? O_o

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

WAITWAITWAITFORMEEEEEEEEEEEEEKTHX /in :) Also a 1 day deadline for hanging/lynching (I will call it lynching) is too short. It will be purly random voting. Try 3 days minimum.I play on a site that is pure Mafia games, so I know a thing or two :PAlso can I host next game? Or does someone else have that? If they do I'll have the one after.

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

ThePatronSaintOfLostCauses

I've been gone for awhile. Thought I'd come back for the new fourms.

Okay, I'm in the middle of sending the PMs now. Godfather, please PM the Mafiosi about whom to target; Doctor, Detective, Secret Roles, I'll need PMs from you as well.If any of you do not receive a PM from me, you are a Villager.

sign me up por favor

Because you're a New Member at the moment, you can't use the PM system. Could you post some more so I can send you your position? Thank you.EDIT: I have sent everyone their PMs except for Derpenstein. Those who need to respond, please do so. Edited by Legolover-361

What if Lloyd's a mafian?[/typicalvillagerscepticism It's a terrifying thought considering that he can change the outcome of a hanging with just a sentence seeing as people always follow his advice. If he is a mafian then I think we already know what the outcome of this game will be.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nothing against Lloyd, but as town you should never take orders from someone. Mafia playstile is often "Oh lets vote for this guy... now everyone listen to me" IMO everyone should think for themselves.

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

Sorry I might be missing something here. Not to be mean but if someone needs to be told what to do in a game then maybe they don't quite know how to play enough to be in it. Lloyd might be smart, but if we all listen to him then it'd be like a game with one player who has 25 votes.

Edited by Thomas Hunter

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson

That's not what I'm saying ToDD. I'm trying to say that the game is alot more fun if everyone things for themselves and not all sheep (blindly follow) the same person. It's nothing against Lloyd at all

I am/Have been:

Thomas.Hunter

Thomas of Hunter

Valborg Svensson