Quisoves Potoo

Everyone died in both By the Numbers and III-4: The Four Tribes, both games hosted by myself last year.

So I beat this game to it twice, and I'm certain that at least one of the numerous games in the First Age must have had a similar result as well.

fine.

"were you REALLY in the game where everyone killed everyone else in 2014?"

"yep, I was"

happy? : P

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Really, out of all people, I would use fire. No. If it was me, I would obviously be the one with the axe.

No no, you would obviously use fire  - because that would fool everyone who'd associate you with ice. Reverse-psychology stuff. :>

(at least that's the conclusion I reached when pondering this earlier xD)

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Really, out of all people, I would use fire. No. If it was me, I would obviously be the one with the axe.

No no, you would obviously use fire  - because that would fool everyone who'd associate you with ice. Reverse-psychology stuff. :>

(at least that's the conclusion I reached when pondering this earlier xD)

Exactly, that's why I voted him.

~Unit#phntk#1

The votes came in, and it became clear that the villagers were no more risk-averse than they were the previous day.  Five votes were cast, one to a villager.

The villagers gathered in the center of Brakas' Jest. The sentence was pronounced: ", @Unit#phntk#1, , @-Toa Lhikevikk-, and , you have been condemned to death, not for any guilt of which we are yet certain, but because of the harshness of the universe. Even under Mata Nui's gaze, certainty is no constant. Life must go on. We only hope that your deaths will allow for it to do so. Farewell, villagers of Brakas' Jest."

In turn, each deceased-elect knelt on the ornate mat, where the snickersnee met his neck.

After the sad dispatches, the remaining four villagers waited in silence for the stars to come out.

Cycle A: Night Four

The unhappy task of star-reading commenced: Of those executed, but two were of significance. @-Toa Lhikevikk- was a sometimes Detective, while was one of two responsible for 's demise.

With fear and trembling, the remainders of what was once a thriving village retired to bed, each one all too aware that he might not awaken the next morning.

, Innocent, executed.
@Unit#phntk#1, Innocent, executed.
, Innocent/Mafia, executed
@-Toa Lhikevikk-, Detective/Innocent, executed.
, Innocent, executed.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You are all idiots.

Edit: Idiot is no longer filtered? And the above comment was meant in jest but that was a really boneheaded thing to do.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

The stars shone brightly, going their merry way. The wind, sentinel force of nature, flowed through the grass and the trees. Somewhere in the arboretum, a nocturnal songbird sent forth its rhapsodic calls through the cool night air. All was peaceful. Sadly, this would not last.

A being of malign intent, ravenous, his insatiable blood-lust driving him on, approached the hut of . Holding back his profane excitement, he slowly opened the door. He brandished a large, needle-like object, rusted, but all too functional. Pointing it at Tagolrip, he flicked a green switch, and sent forth a concentrated blast of cacophonous, wild, deadly sound. Tagolrip's mind could not withstand it, snapping before he was aware of hearing. Unmuffling his ears, , rushed out the back window. He could hear the footfalls of the two other villagers, running towards the source of the noise. After concealing himself in a nearby hedge, he watched the stars, waiting for an abrupt change in their movement. After a few minutes, it came. Tagolrip had been an ordinary innocent. Zakaro smiled a twisted smile. Quietly emerging from the hedge, he thought upon the remaining villagers. Either or @Dapper-Sama was a fellow bringer of death. Muffling his ears once more, he came again to Tagolrip's hut, where Fairy Knight and Dapper-Sama stood, arguing with each other.

"Hello, you! As well you can see, I am the killer of Tagolrip. That's right. I don't go about healing Rahi for a living, do I now? You see this weapon? I could kill you both where you stand. However, I know that one of you is of a similar mindset. I propose a test, whereby your identity shall be revealed. Now, do you see the stars? Good. Now, pay close attention. The first one of you to spot the cluster shaped like a doom-viper wins. Now, on the count of six. One...Two..."

Before Zakaro could count three, Dapper-Sama drew a short-sword out from under his cloak and, in a blur of motion, beheaded Fairy Knight.

Zakaro unmuffled his ears. "Very good, Dapper-Sama. You've passed the test. You knew the doom-viper wasn't up among the stars," he chuckled.

"You're Mandacus' killer, aren't you?" Dapper-Sama asked nervously.

"Aye, that I am. What of it?"

"Well, as the matter stands, I shall be your willing accomplice one day, and sworn to protect your would-be victims from you the next. It would be, at the very least, extremely awkward."

"Don't worry about that, my good fellow. Now that everyone else is dead, I can arrange something. Quite fortunately, Blizzard's body is still fresh. Yes, the grave is booby-trapped, but there's no-one else to hear the gong, and it should take no more than an hour to disarm the main trap."

And so, an hour later, the cadaver of was no longer a solid.

"Here, drink this, old chap" Zakaro said, handing a liquid-filled bowl to Dapper-Sama.
Dapper-Sama did so, wiping from his mind the kindly physician and protector.

"You know," said Zakaro, "I think this would be a wonderful place for an inn. We would have ample opportunities to rob, kill, and extort! And I've always wanted to learn how to cook."

"And of course, the presence of highwaymen would make such an inn all the more attractive," added Dapper-Sama, "I make a fairly striking brigand, if I don't say so myself."

"I like your thinking! You know, I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Finis

Victory goes to the Cycle A Mafia and the permanent Mafioso. Congratulations @Dapper-Sama, , @Makuta Luroka, and !

Thank you everyone for participating! This has been an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Any comments or complaints?

I'll add a summary of the game soon. Does anyone want to recount their behind-the-scenes machinations for the sake of posterity? 's alliance with Dapper-Sama comes to mind.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well. We did it. Good job, team!

(nah I lost but I wanted to pretend I actually knew what I was doing and sided with the mafia but not really and yeah)

(brilliant)

Anyways, it was a good game. I liked your style, QP. Especially because that ending scene makes me think of Princess Bride. IDK why, it just does.

I survived a heck of a lot longer than I expected this being my first mafia game kudos to all, except my killers who I am currently out hunting for so I may impale both of you and stuff you on my wall.

At least you've gotten over that headhunting stage you had.

-MT

If you want I could also cut off their heads and mount those on my wall, then invite all the rest of you to a nice cozy tea party so to show them off as we discuss politics and your opinions on worldly affairs.

Edited by The only ToaD
I'm just ToaD

If you want I could also cut of their heads and mount those on my wall, then invite all the rest of you to a nice cozy tea party so to show them off as we discuss politics and your opinions on worldly affairs.

And this is why I am still somewhat frightened of you.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian