NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

NINJAGO MAFIA: MASTERS OF SPACEJITZU

==SOME NINJAGO BACKSTORY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW IT==

Legends tell of an ancient story about the one who created the world as we know it...the first master of Spinjitzu. His name was...well...actually, he never really got a name. Let's just call him Tony Shaloub. Tony created the world using four incredibly powerful weapons: The sword of fire, the nunchuks of lightning, the shurikens of ice, and the boltshot from Halo 4. Peace would not last long, however...as some darkness came out from nowhere and attacked Tony. Tony was forced to split the world into halves in order to stop the darkness.

Anyways life was cool and such until Mr. Shaloub had two sons. One of them turned evil because he got bit by a snake. The two sons fought over the fate of Ninjago world, with the good one prevailing. The good one, named Wu, then banished the bad son to the underworld and got a friend to hide all the legendary weapons in order to keep them from falling into evil hands without telling him where they were.

Unfortunately, our hero, Wu, was extremely short sighted, and didn't realize the problem with this plan. Lo and behold, eventually the Ninjago world got invaded by a skeleton army and those now hidden god mod weapons would have been really useful in dealing with them. So he trained four ninjas to go out, find the weapons, and take down the Skeleton Warriors (da da dum). Sure enough, they succeeded.

(Later on some other stuff happened and the ninjas almost lost but they didn't at the last second and I don't really know)

But the threat was far from over.

======

Some time later, on the 100th floor of Borg Tower, a skyscraper in the middle of New Ninjago City...

“Sir, the first batch of Nindroids is complete,” an engineer reported.
“Excellent. Power them up and test them out,” the head engineer responded.
“But...isn't that dangerous? We haven't ensured that they're safe...”
“That's what a test is for, isn't it? Now hurry up and let's give them a whirl.”
“...all right sir...” the engineer responded timidly. She walked over to the Nindroids and activated them all.

Screams were heard throughout the building seconds later, and then the lights went out. Darkness enveloped the 100th floor of Borg Tower. The elevators were locked down. Doors shut and would not open. Panic ensued.

Within 10 minutes, some semblance of order had been restored. The surviving engineers had gathered in a single room, with the head of the Nindroid operation, Dr. Borg, speaking to them all.

“Everyone clam down,” he began. “We had a minor power failure, there's nothing to worry about.”
“Nothing to worry about?!” shrieked an engineer. “I saw an engineer murdered with my own eyes!”
“It was a test run that, regrettably, went quite wrong,” Dr. Borg cooly responded. “We needn't worry about anything.”

Some murmurs of disagreement went up from the engineers huddled together.

“...though...for safety's sake, we should probably do a head count right about now. Just, you know, to make sure we're all here.”

Everyone agreed this was a good idea and lined up. After a few minutes had passed, Dr. Borg addressed the group once again.

“...it would appear that...we have a problem,” he said at last.
“A problem?”
“Yes...” Dr. Borg continued. “We have...too many engineers.”
“...too many?”
“Indeed. Don't worry, we're all perfectly safe. It's just that...well...how shall I put it.”
“Yes? What happened?” an engineer shouted, worried.
“Don't take this too hard...but it would appear that some of the...prototype nindroids from before have, um...escaped from the room we thought they were confined to and are now impersonating engineers.”

The crowd went completely silent.

“In other words...the murdering androids that were responsible for that one engineer's death are now disguised and are currently hiding among you.”

At this, the crowd went nuts. Tables were flung, engineers fled the room, and general chaos ensued in a fashion not too dissimilar to anything involving BZP on tumblr.

The engineers fled for their lives. Some bolted for the stairway, but found that the door was still sealed shut and would not budge. Others tried the elevator, only to find that it was now haunted by the ghost of that one dead engineer and wasn't going anywhere until justice was done. The engineers' minds started playing tricks on them, and they saw shadows of killers that weren't really there. Screams flooded through the hallways.

And then, a loud rumbling could be heard. The tower shook, and engines could be heard. The top secret escape mechanism could be heard igniting. And then, suddenly, the 100th floor detached from the rest of the building and rocketed into space.

“...there,” muttered Dr. Borg. “At least this will stop those accursed nindroids from escaping into the city and killing anyone else.”

Meanwhile, five figures slipped thorough the darkness, waiting for an opportunity to eliminate their next target.

======

WELCOME TO BORG TOWER...IN SPACE

This hub of creativity and design has been turned into a nightmare. A foolish decision to test out prototype nindroids before they were ready has left the engineers stranded in space on the 100th floor with no chance of help arriving. Worse, the nindroids were designed to look and act just like people, and, with the help of some stolen engineer costumes, they have blended in with the panicking crowd perfectly. The engineers' only hope of survival is to somehow figure out who the impostors are, and disable them via electrocution, before the nindroids destroy them all.

Somewhat regrettably, the method of electrocution will lead to death for the regular engineers as well...so be careful who you suspect.

TOWER DEFENSE

This game, like most all mafia games, is split into a day and night cycle. During the night, the roles will take action. Most notably, the nindroids will kill an engineer, but there are other roles that will have the ability to act as well.

During the day, the results of what happened last night (who got killed for instance) will be posted, and the remaining players will vote on who they believe was responsible for the crimes. At the end of the day, the suspect with the most votes will be killed, and his role will be revealed to all.

The game will end when either all nindroids have been disabled or the nindroids outnumber the remaining Borg Tower staff.

EMPLOYEES OF BORG TOWER

Engineers (15): These workers have advanced degrees in robot programming...but not too much else. Their sheer intelligence will obviously help them in discerning who the killers are, though.

Dr. Borg (1): The head of it all. Dr. Borg's identity will be made known to the entire public before the game, so he will be a confirmed clear above all else. He has no other special powers.

Security Guard (1): This guard happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time during his patrol. He may be able to help the village out, however. At night, he can detain a player, who will then be able to take no action. From that point on, he can interrogate them via PM through me, though the detainee is under no obligation to answer. After this, the guard can decide to release, kill, or render unconscious his detainee.

Killing the detainee will obviously result in their death. Releasing them will let them go with no further consequences. Knocking them unconscious will result in the detainee not being able to take action during the day (so they will not be able to vote or use a weapon).

Welder (1): This staff member works as a forger of weapons for the prototype nindroids. At night, he can forge a throwing knife and deliver it anonymously to a player of his choice. Players who receive a throwing knife can use it at any time to kill another player of their choice. There is a 50% chance that the knife thrower's identity will be made known to the public.

Astronaut (1): Some chump who happened to stop by during the trip to space. He claims his suit is tough enough to stop a speeding bullet. He later determined it would probably be enough to deal with a knife as well, at least one.

Zane (1): A cyborg ninja himself, this ninja was recruited by Dr. Borg in order to serve as a model for programming nindroids. Now that he is trapped along with the rest of the floor 90 staff, his powers can be used to defend someone else from an attacking nindroid. There's a 50% chance that his defense will be successful, and he will kill the attacker. There's also a 50% that the attacker will emerge victorious, kill him instead. Either way, the protected target will survive.

Oracles (3): These odd beings have the ability to shine divine light on anyone of their choosing. Each night, they will PM me who they wish to observe. Should the oracle die that night or the following day, the observed's role will be revealed to all.

THE NINDROIDS

Regular Nindroids (3): Nothing special about these guys. They vote on who to send to kill.

The Telepathic (1): Along with participating in Nindroid meetings and voting on who to kill, he can send anonymous messages to any role.

Explod-O-Bot (1):Once per game, this Nindroid can choose a target and self destruct nearby them. This will result in the death of the Explod-O-Bot and the target. The Explod-O-Bot can also kill regularly. If the self destruct kill is used, someone else will have to undertake the regular killing. Note that the Explod-O-Bot's self destruct kill is entirely separate from the usual Mafia kill and both can be done in the same round.

The Distractor (1): While everyone was panicking, the nindroids implanted a mind control chip on a normal engineer. This engineer cannot be sent to kill, but he does have the ability to help the Nindroids by visiting someone at night and distracting them. Anyone who is distracted cannot use their role powers (including the Security Guard), and anyone visited by a role will not be affected (not including the Security Guard).

So, for example, if the welder or the welder's target is visited by the Distractor, the throwing knife will not be received.

MURDER SCENES

So there will be no suspect lists for this game.

That said, scenes for this game will be more detailed than past games. Scenes will generally contain clues as to the killer's identity. Use these clues to your advantage.

Or don't, getting killed by cyborg ninjas might not be such a bad way to go out after all.

RULES

#1: All general BZP and G&T stuff

#2: Don't betray your side please

#3: You are allowed to change your votes up to twice. Choosing null for your first option will count for a vote. If the votes for null exceed the top choice, then no one will die. Make sure you say who you are switching your vote from (even if it is null), or else your switch WILL NOT COUNT.

#4: Nights will last inbetween 24-48 hours, depending on how quickly roles get back to me with their choices. If a role hasn't PM'd me after 48 hours, the day scene will commence without their involvement

#5: Anyone who attempts to rap in topic will be instakilled by a meteor (incidentally, from space)

1) TBK
2) Portalfig, Engineer, killed by Security Guard
3) Mesonak
4) iBrow
5) Valendale, Engineer, Electrocuted
6) Kaiser
7) Jag18
8) Zakaro, Engineer, killed by Nindroid
9) Quisoves Pugnat
10) RahkshiToa88
11) Pulse
12) Unit
13) Blade
14) ShadowVezon
15) Ehks
16) ToaD, killed by Metroid
17) Underscore, Nindroid
18) MoC, Oracle, killed by Nindroid
19) Makuta Luroka
20) Pupwa, Dr. Borg
21) ToaK
22) Dar
23) Starparu
24) Rahkshi Guurahk
25) Ddude
26) Burnmad

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 6

XPufEB3.png?1

29 spots? that is kinda weird.

Anyways, I like that you are trying to not make this just a reskin of our normal mafia games. That is good. 

Also I am in, obviously.

I try my hardest. :P

Also I hope to host mafia games with every number of spots ever. I'm getting 29 out of the way now.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Spot 4. Luroka has a target on his back.

lolololol

Divisions are forming within MOPE, it appears.

Clearly you have been misinformed. MOPE was founded upon divisions - if we are to be truly evil, we must also find ourselves built upon such evil. Such are our beliefs at MOPE.

• Upvote 3

lolololol

Clearly you have been misinformed. MOPE was founded upon divisions - if we are to be truly evil, we must also find ourselves built upon such evil. Such are our beliefs at MOPE.

Such schisms as this are what makes us strong. You should never mix friends with business. Only acquaintances.

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

16) That one guy who's obsessed with how his lawn looks

I highly approve of this, I bestow the gift of the heavens upon you for such a noble act.

I both want to ask and don't want to ask what kind of gift it is. Knowing you I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone's head...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

16) That one guy who's obsessed with how his lawn looks

I highly approve of this, I bestow the gift of the heavens upon you for such a noble act.

I both want to ask and don't want to ask what kind of gift it is. Knowing you I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone's head...

You, either in pieces or dressed up depends on my mood.

I'm just ToaD

lolololol

Such schisms as this are what makes us strong. You should never mix friends with business. Only acquaintances.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

lolololol

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

MOPE crawls instead. That's their trade secret.

• Upvote 4

sig8.png