Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I had to use that stupid Hero Factory shark head thingy, then edit out the fin on top. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's too small for a proper Rahkshi head. I think I actually used that piece as armour for one of The Twins, though.

Illusive, I think it was.

Yup, here it is: http://i.imgur.com/teIEsoS.png

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If someone could start talking to me, I'd appreciate it. I'm still in that disoriented stage when I first jump into a new RPG, when I don't know where everyone is.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Can lvl 2 Mind Readers track one mid? I know they can sense them, but does that extend to tracking one specific one?

Define 'track' a bit more. Are you talking about picking one out from a crowd, locating them over great distances, using some sort of mental signature to follow their movements...?

I have a question. The official thing for Level-2 accuracy Rahkshi is that they can fling their Kraata and hit a target 9 times out of 10. As I don't think Raptor will be doing that, can this power culminate in increased accuracy with the longbow?

Yeah thats basically how it would work

Where should I start out?

There's a few students gathered at the infirmary, but if you don't feel like being injured then the library has always been good for interaction

Spawn is approved, but I feel I should clarify that power scream kraata are red and black but the Rahkshi are purple. Might need to add a link for that somewhere...

I basically want to know if Mar'jik could identify a specific mind and pick them out from a crowd and such.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Again, I'm rather disoriented. I'd prefer it if someone could start talking to me, just to help me out.

Well, Venge is currently in the infirmary. Although he just walked up to Fang and Dodge, you could join in. I also happen to be looking for someone to talk to and start off.

aouROFb.png

These new weapons are great. Thanks boss! 

Dang. I had my heart set on Legion. But I suppose a fan axe is good too -whatever that is-.

• Upvote 1

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

By the way, do you know what a fan axe is?

Still, very cool. Looks aerodynamic.

• Upvote 1

Joinin' the fray!!

Name: Slizer

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: A revised edition of the Encyclopedia Makutannica, a sketch pad, throwing knives, two battle axes that can channel a small percentage of Slizer's power.

Appearance: Silver armor with occasional purple tattoos, spindly limbs, thin frame

Personality: Reclusive, intelligent, clever, very fast reflexes

Bio: Not much else is known about Slizer currently, except that, for some strange, unknown reason, he loves to read, which has made him quite smart - for a Lvl 2 Rahkshi, that is.

Name: Galidor

Variation: Accuracy

Level: 2

Gear: Aviators, leather jacket, his trusty toothpick, a protosteel compound bow w/fully stocked quiver, replica of a Staff of Fragmentation (used for slashing and stabbing)

Appearance: Bluish-purple armor, average Rahkshi size, red eyes

Personality: Clever, snarky, fast-thinking

Bio: Not much is currently known about Galidor, save that he can be a real jerk - which gets him into a good amount of trouble.
Edited by Jakura Nuva

I really don't know. I can't find any videos of someone using it. The best I found was something from Runescape that said a character swings a weapon similar in design in a circle to hurt nearby enemies. So maybe it's thrust/slash?

Dang. I had my heart set on Legion. But I suppose a fan axe is good too -whatever that is-.

Sorry. I thought that since Silencer already had a chain, giving him a second one would double his awesomeness. 

And welcome to the party Jakura!

• Upvote 1

Chain lightning seems to be very popular. Squid, Glass, Xara...

Speaking of which, where has Norik been? 

• Upvote 1

Name: Ker 

Variation: Molecular Combustion

Level: Stage 2

Gear: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/270/7/0/scythes_by_toathomas-d6o5htj.jpg

Appearance:  http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4611322046_c54089399d_o.jpg

Personality: He doesn't talk,Passive(mostly),Paranoid

Bio: When Ker was a Kraata it was born with a slight deformation,it could not make any sound.After creation Ker grew a sense of paranoia. He just recently came out of skulking out of darkness.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Ah... I'm just going to step in and point out that "Molecular Combustion" isn't a Rahkshi power. 

Here is a list of the 42 stage 2 variations: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations#Stage_2_Variations

Fragmentation is probably the closest you're going to get, unless you were going for Molecular Disruption (which is pretty much Disintigration, and they have pretty much the same evolution... strange). The Rahkshi you linked to has a Density Control color scheme, but we've already got plenty of Rahkshi with custom paint running around, including Fang. 

Speaking of color schemes, the list can be found on the Rahkshi Page. Everyone should give the Kraata Variations page a glance-through though (as linked above), just so you know what you can and can't do at level 2.

It's too small for a proper Rahkshi head. I think I actually used that piece as armour for one of The Twins, though.

Illusive, I think it was.

Yup, here it is: http://i.imgur.com/teIEsoS.png

No, not the Jumper. I mean the Arachnix Drone head. Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Oh... I didn't even think to try that one out. 

In other news, I vote that Fang and Dodge should still recieve fancy weapons. After everything they've both been through, they really do deserve to get something for all of their troubles. Anyone else agree with me? 

Like Metalbeard's pegleg?