Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Hm. I've got another character planned out, one who for some reason is devoted to Mata Nui, not the Makuta. She wants to convince other Rahkshi to follow Mata Nui, or failing that, at least abandon the Makuta.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

You know what? Might as well get it approved now and bring her in after about a week in-game.

Name: Anubissium
Variation: Chain Lightning
Level: 2
Gear: Anubissium wields a simple all-metal spear to channel her lightning through, as well as what is essentially eight capacitors wired together, with a switch and a probe. She constantly charges it with her lightning and can release it in varying amounts, although after it has been drained it takes a while to recharge as she is only a level 2 Kraata.
Appearance: Anubissium has no defining physical traits, and in fact her armor is a simple Gurahk blue, designed to blend in as much as possible. She wants to eventually find some type of chameleon-like paint for her armor, to allow her to become nigh-invisible.
Personality: Her personality is. . . fluid, to say the least. She can act like almost anything to anyone. From only hours after her birth, she has been remaking her personality and practicing lies and deception in order to blend in with other Intelligents and Rahkshi as much as possible. Neither she nor Abyssium know what her personality was originally like, and she may not be able to regain it. The two traits remaining from her original personality seed are her bond with Abyssium and her odd devotion to Mata Nui, that even she does not understand. She hides that, obviously.
Bio: She and Abyssium were the only two Kraata from their batch to survive, causing them to see each other as siblings. All the other Kraata died of inherent weaknesses and defects. When it came time for them to be given Rahskhi suits, she hid, in order to perfect her spy abilities so she would not be destroyed for her loyalty to Mata Nui.. She then blended in to another batch a week later, received her Rahkshi suit, was flagged as an Intelligent, and sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

If someone could let me know when about a week in-game has passed since right about now, I'd appreciate it so I can send in Anubissium. Also, I neglected to mention the "two survivors of the batch" in Abyssium's profile because I had not thought of it or even thought of Anubissium then.

Sounds pretty cool, but I doubt it would last long. Someone *cough*Phogen*cough* would probably crush it to earn credit with Tridax. Still, if you got enough support, there could be an epic full-scale rebellion.

Hence the lies, spies, and deception aspect of her profile. She can hid her true thoughts behind layers upon layers of deception. First, she would try to convince Abyssium, though. He's not exactly slavishly devoted to the Makuta, but he's not big on Mata Nui either. Once she convinces him, then they will start spreading thoughts of rebellion. This is the ultimate goal of my (eventual) faction, though I have to figure out a way to attract them first in order to convince them to run away or follow Mata Nui.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I can easily realize a "holy and pure character shouting 'Repent!' at everyone" would not go over well. At all. But your realization is close. For whatever reason, in Anubissium, the loyalty to the Makuta has been replaced by loyalty to Mata Nui. She sees the Makuta as evil and Mata Nui as good, but deception comes easily to her, as she is a Rahkshi. Does that make sense?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Name: Whakatio

Variation: Stasis Field

Gear: Whakatio has 2 (dualing) launchers that fire small darts at an semi automatic rate. These launchers can contain 1 clip at a time, the clips varying in purpose. Some are used as smoke bombs, some incendiary. She also has regular sharp darts too. The clips contain 4 darts at a time. These launchers were given to her by Recoil, one of her few friends.

Appearance: Her eyes are enhanced, as in lines around the area, similar to Egyptian eye makeup. She is pretty similar to a regular Stasis Field Rahkshi in aesthetics. 

Personality: She is pretty nice to speak to and all and could be considered "pretty" by her own kind. She however does NOT like talking about the Makuta as she despises them.

Bio: Whakatio's name comes from the Matoran word for freeze. This fits her Rahkshi type perfectly. She does not like the Makuta due to learning about what they actually have done from the Matoran. She is trapped here and would gladly leave if given the chance. 

Not a repenting type character but still cool none the less. (I am so sorry for that pun)

Edited by VahkiDane

Alright, time to roll out the second character.

Name: Poly

Variation: Poison

Gear: Wrist mounted rhotuka launcher(fires a simple energy blast rhotuka), rapier

Appearance: completely standard Poison Rahkshi

Personality: inept in social settings, Poly has no friends to speak of, and generally avoids people if he can help it. He is unstable, and quick to anger, suffering from violent mood swings.

Armor personality: the armor, who has decided on the name of Legion, is broody, and wants to strike out at a world which condemned her. She has since mellowed out slightly, and now delights in twisting Poly's mind even more.

Bio: poly's armor was in fact made from another intelligent Kraata, and as such, often talks to him inside. Unfortunately, the Kraata used was a particularly bloodthirsty one, often urging Poly to fight and kill others. Poly is understandably unstable due to this. When in his room, and in fact in many settings, Poly spends as much time out of the armor as possible, if only to get away from the constant voices. The armor cannot move on it's own, and hasn't told Poly exactly who or what it is.

Playing on idea I had a while back.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Metal hates Mata-Nui, and Short does as well. That part of their Kraata instincts is in tact. However, the former is all for rebellion *coughheavymetalcough* and violence, so he might be convinced to join the group. Maybe. Especially if they like his music. The latter holds affection for Tridax because he let it have its way with the armor, plus it dislikes most other Rahkshi, so it'll definitely be a loyalist.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So Metal would be a good recruit. Should devotion to Mata Nui be kept secret from him, or does he not care about turning them in? Smudge, what about Revenge?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Revenge doesn't have many goals, he just want's some friends.  He does read a lot of legends and has a thing for Toa, they are kind of like his role models, but not yet to the point where he would rebel.  Besides you have to be careful when talking to him, he can be a little touchy.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

The flaw itslef isn't the problem, Click, many characters have them. You mentioned Hoto's blindness, then there's Squid's wiggly little arm things, Short's...well, shortness, and so on. Defects are clearly allowable (which makes that part of Unknown's backstory a bit odd), the problem is that its clearly said Unknown was thrown away. Well if s/he was thrown away, why were they not just destroyed, and why were they given armour if they were just going to get thrown away?

Jayar is approved.

Anubissium is approved.

Whakatio...would you mind toning those launchers down, maybe to crossbow levels? Being able to spray mass amounts of seemingly limitless and sometimes explosive darts seems a bit OP.

Poly is approved.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Oh my Makuta the amount of shipping that will be happening with all the new students. 

Xara x Glass was the first and only ship. We will bomb your whole harbour if anyone tries anything! 

Darn, I was hoping the Twins would smash Metal, but it looks like it will be a while before they get back.  :D

Don't worry. There will be plenty of opportunities in future for my boys to smash some heads. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think there's a lot more lethal Rahkshi moving around right about now. Fang just wants somewhere he can take it easy. If he had the energy, I guarantee that little performance wouldn't last long. Maybe he'll hang around until you get there.

Just go, they'll catch up when they get on again.

In other news, I drew Fang and Tube. Don't they look intimidating? *coughExxancoughDodgecough* What?

I tried to give Fang a sharper and more dangerous look, and I think he looks awesome. It's taken me a few tries to get him right.

Although I wrote in Tube's bio that they're a pretty average Rahkshi, I've always picture them to be a bit... pudgy and hunched. There's your minion, Zakaro.

I'll put this into their bios and update Tube's. I'm still working on Hoto, but I guarantee she looks beautiful. :D

• Upvote 2