Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, the first time she met Vaalku he just walked up to her and started randomly insulting her for literally no reason. It made no sense to me as the player, and from a character perspective, someone with a temper like Xara's is well within her rights to want to beat ten shades of karz out of the guy. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Xara has no intention of inflicting that kind of a punishment on herself.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tip#7: Vaalku can be extremely random at times.

EPIC FAIL.

Tip#7: Stick to the qualities listed on your character sheet.

Tip#8: Try not to confuse people.

Tip#9: Make note of your surroundings.

And most importantly,

Tip#10: ULTRON'S WORD IS LAW.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

What is happening now between Vaalku and Xara. 

Xara wants to teach Vaalku a lesson for repeatedly insulting her for no apparent reason in front of one of her role models, and Vaalku is trying to sneak away and talk his way out of it like the little whiney he is. 

Disconcerting, mentally unstable dude with some preoccupation with strength = great cultist. Though that does pretty much come out to a network of fear, it just sounds cooler to call it a cult. They could idolize Karzahni because of his great strength and duty to repair beings (like Poly repaired Deadeye) or something. And it fits the 'unique activity' level-up path.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'm submitting this guy. I'm going to get rid of Pyre if this guy is accepted. Heheheheh

Name: Zex

Variation: Electricity

Level: 2

Gear: A knife called "Assasinator" which is a normal although custom carved to fit his hand perfectly knife that Zex can easily channel his energy into. Upon hitting an enemy it makes them unable to see or speak temporarily by electrocuting their nerves. The blade is always charged with electricity generated by Zex. He can also do the same with his other weapons but he usually prefers not to. He also has an sword. He also wields 20 regular throwing knives. He also has an electric resistant backpack that can store items and his weapons. Now has a cordak blaster modified to be a net launcher. He has 7 nets.

Appearance: A black and grey rahkshi with purple spines. Now black and blue with blue spines.

Personality: He is very silent and is ruthless and cunning. He kills without mercy. He is also very competitive.

Bio: He was raised by a very evil Makuta who created many rahkshi and forced them to fight each other to the death to try to find out the strongest rahkshi. Zex managed to kill all the other rahkshi by using trickery and his better intelligence. The makuta recognized this intelligence and prepared to send him to Corpus Rahkshi but Zex escaped. Zex build up a reputation as a thief by robbing villages. He was then recaptured during a makuta ambush and sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

If a Rahkshi went rogue and started pointlessly murdering Matoran I think the Makuta would just kill him, to be honest. 

Also... I can't help but feel like you've mostly copied Exxan for this guy. Vacuum Rahkshi, intelligent, strategic, uses throwing knives.... You've just changed his personality and colouration. 

If a Rahkshi went rogue and started pointlessly murdering Matoran I think the Makuta would just kill him, to be honest. 

Also... I can't help but feel like you've mostly copied Exxan for this guy. Vacuum Rahkshi, intelligent, strategic, uses throwing knives.... You've just changed his personality and colouration. 

I actually did not know that Exxan had knives. Also I didn't know what type of rahkshi Exxan was. Also I though the Makuta would like killing the matoran. Didn't Teridax send Rahkshi to destroy Ta-Koro which would kill matoran in the process? I'll change his bio anyways.

~Edit~

Nvm. Makuta sent the rahkshi to find the mask of light which destroyed Ta-Koro in the process. I'll change his biography

@Zex: How does that knife work? What's making it electric? Is it charged all the time or does it somehow know when its being stabbed into someone?

The Rahkshi were sent to try and capture/destroy the Avohkii, not to destroy Ta-Koro. That was just a side-effect of their fight with the Nuva. Killing Matoran randomly isn't something that'll get you rewarded, only killing them if it has a point.

Oh, and "ruthlessly" "killing without mercy" normally means you just kill someone and are done. Stringing it out like he's supposed to is neither, its just sadistic

@Discord: Personality section is a bit at odds with itself. Prefers a stealthy approach but goes in metaphorically guns blazing? Sort of the opposite there you know

7AOYGDJ.jpg

@Zex: How does that knife work? What's making it electric? Is it charged all the time or does it somehow know when its being stabbed into someone?

The Rahkshi were sent to try and capture/destroy the Avohkii, not to destroy Ta-Koro. That was just a side-effect of their fight with the Nuva. Killing Matoran randomly isn't something that'll get you rewarded, only killing them if it has a point.

Oh, and "ruthlessly" "killing without mercy" normally means you just kill someone and are done. Stringing it out like he's supposed to is neither, its just sadistic

@Discord: Personality section is a bit at odds with itself. Prefers a stealthy approach but goes in metaphorically guns blazing? Sort of the opposite there you know

The blade of the knife is always charged with electricity. The handle is electric resistant. I'll add that. Also the electricity is coming from static that builds up in the knife blade.

How did Pyre leave the gym after the doors were barred shut?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Despite the fact that I never post because lack of free time and I really don't want to tie any of you down/get left behind, I try to at least kind of keep up and read all of Ultron's posts. Maybe eventually I'll start RPing again, but not this semester most likely.

I hope that we get enough new levels to have someone teach six (or Shadow Kraata) in a reasonable amount of time.

Some of the factors Ultron mentioned in level ups are post count (each of the top three poster have a level three, next up would be Smudge, Arctic, and Scorp), character development/post quality (apparently how Fang levelled up, and I'd say there's hope for Kat), practicing (yes, in the Gym, Xara), and doing more unique things like "starting a band" (I don't think Metal is active enough to level up). Just work on some of those and you'll get there eventually!

I wish. D=

Why does Poly want Booger?

This sentence out of context is hilarious.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

They were? Were does it say that?

Rail sealed the doors so Vaalku couldn't asspull his way out of the gym, and that no one could come in and interfere.