Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Just a heads up, Dekako won't be doing much until later today, maybe tomorrow.

So don't get too carried away in there.

Also, if your character isn't well read, or wasn't in the gym when the Kaita formed, probably aren't going to know Dekako is a Kaita just yet.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

We all nose how old the nose jokes are.

It's already too late to make nose jokes. They are only funny at correct times.

Also I would think electrocution in the Bionicle world would be more like channeling power into a weapon or something.

Also I've been forgetting to use this ability in all of Zex's battles "Body emits mild, numbing shocks on contact.". And reading up on abilities I realized electricity is a more defensive version of chain lightning.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I thought Jayar would be able to deduce its components because Era mentioned Kaita earlier. If that's still a problem I guess I can change it.

EDIT: I'd like to also point out that even if it weren't Hoto, Era, and Kat, he would still assume it was, I think, because of Era's mentioning it.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'd understand if Jayar figures it's a Kaita, though I don't recall if Kat was mentioned. Should still be vague on who the third member is.

Raptor should really have no hints beyond the appearance of certain parts of the Kaita.

But for all purposes it looks like a trex with extra arms.

Thanks for taking this seriously, guys, I know its a pain to edit posts on the fly.

Raptor's just angered three level 3 Rahks controlled by some of the best RPers here.

:D

I think I'm flattered.

Me? One of the best? Ha.

No but seriously, that means a lot.

Also, given that the Kaita isn't so great at fighting given Hoto.

Raptor will have to deal with Kat or Era when it splits.

Can't say that was a good move.

Or we might just catch and deflect it.

Who can say?

;)

I don't think accuracy rahk have the ability to instant catch and object.

No? In the official description, a level 2 Accuracy Kraata can only launch itself with great accuracy. I've asked earlier, and people've said that it's okay for it to manifest as heightened accuracy. I thought catching counts, but if not I could change it.

I don't think accuracy rahk have the ability to instant catch and object.

Ultron said in the opener that any rahk would have the reaction time for that.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

After hearing Recoil reply, Sidonas asked: "Since we haven't had luck scouting out anyone; why don't we make some posters and place them at key areas to grab peoples attention? To my dorm to make some posters then?" Sidonas extended his hand to Recoil.

Dane, your up.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Instead of repeatedly saying. "Dane your up" Check if he's online or viewing the Corpus Rahkshi thread. And if he is and doesn't respond or plays his character as if he didn't see your post then say that. Also instead of quoting, link to the post. It takes less space.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Shark / Library-->Halls

His deductive mind worked feverishly, trying to match his weapons, stance, and spine to a Rahk he had seen before.

OOC: Zex may approach Shark, if he dares...

This smells fishy metagamey...

Update: Here's our (VahkiDane, Smudge, me) Kaita! Woo!

Name: Riptide
Variation: Accuracy/Rahi Control/Density Control
Level: Kaita

Pets: Wars - a Gukko/Ussal (non-natural) hybrid
Gear: A crossbow composed of a Zamor Launcher and Raptor's bow, a short sword (Wakizashi), an ammo belt (upgraded version of Raptor's satchel)
Appearance: A large, but not hulking Kaita. Slightly saurian, with clawed feet, hands, and a tail. Back is lined with spikes. Medium armor. Colored a dark green, teal and black.

Power: Can fuse two objects or being together. Upon separating, the fused items separate as well.
Personality: A cmbination of Raptor's, Rider's and Revenge's personalities. Cane be very berserk while in battle, but calculating and quiet when peaceful.
Bio: Formed after Raptor found out about the Rahkshi Kaita concept from a book in the library.

MOC: (credit to VahkiDane)

Drawing: TBA

Edited by Gukko Lord

Shark is being fishy? :P

Shark has dueled Zex on two occasions before. And I have established that he takes careful mental notes on more or less everything. If he sees something he considers out of the ordinary, then he will investigate.

It's not like Zex did that good a job disguising himself, either. He's still using the same weaponry (plus net launcher, of course), and has the same stance and voice. Upon inspection of his spine one might notice that it had been inexpertly cut. In fact, I mentioned spine specifically to give Shark a reason not to think it was Zex yet.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Shark is being fishy? :P

Shark has dueled Zex on two occasions before. And I have established that he takes careful mental notes on more or less everything. If he sees something he considers out of the ordinary, then he will investigate.

It's not like Zex did that good a job disguising himself, either. He's still using the same weaponry (plus net launcher, of course), and has the same stance and voice. Upon inspection of his spine one might notice that it had been inexpertly cut. In fact, I mentioned spine specifically to give Shark a reason not to think it was Zex yet.

Enh, I dunno. I just feel that Zex has only been the 'new' Zex for, what, less than an hour (Corp Rahk time)? I'm excited to see where it goes, and sniffing him out right away sort of spoils the fun. That's... pretty much it. Just my opinion.  :closedeyes:

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Shark / Library-->Halls

His deductive mind worked feverishly, trying to match his weapons, stance, and spine to a Rahk he had seen before.

OOC: Zex may approach Shark, if he dares...

This smells fishy metagamey...

Update: Here's our (VahkiDane, Smudge, me) Kaita! Woo!

Name: Riptide

Variation: Accuracy/Rahi Control/Density Control

Level: Kaita

Pets: Wars - a Gukko/Ussal hybrid

Gear: A crossbow composed of a Zamor Launcher and Raptor's bow, a short sword (Wakizashi), an ammo belt (upgraded version of Raptor's satchel)

Appearance: A large, but not hulking Kaita. Slightly saurian, with clawed feet, hands, and a tail. Back is lined with spikes. Medium armor. Colored a dark green, teal and black.

Personality: A fusion of Raptor's, Rider's and Revenge's personalities. Cane be very berserk while in battle, but calculating and quiet when peaceful.

Bio: Formed after Raptor found out about the Rahkshi Kaita concept from a book in the library.

Gukko and Ussals can't fuse.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

We know it's kinda a long shot, but it's worth a try. I seem to recall Ultron covering this topic already, but I don't quite remember the outcome. We'll see.  :shrugs:

Wait. Gukko + Ussal = Flying Ussal? Gukko with crab-like features?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Kaita require three beings though, and there are only two pets.

We'll see what Ultron says.

We know it's kinda a long shot, but it's worth a try. I seem to recall Ultron covering this topic already, but I don't quite remember the outcome. We'll see.  

Wait. Gukko + Ussal = Flying Ussal? Gukko with crab-like features?

No matter how it looks, it'll be awesome.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Peace, Peace is what we should try to achieve, with each other, and with those who keep watch over us.

Palma: A kind healer to us all, a Rahk who cares not for her own well being, but for any Rahkshi who enter her door.

Suvak: A great warrior; the skills he has taught us have not been to harm each other, but for defense of one's own self and of each other.

Tridax: A great headmaster if I ever knew one. Though he is not seen to leave his office much, he runs this academy, and we should at least respect him for that.

Do not believe what is declared by instigators of hatred towards those beings who maintain our well being.

Be kind, show the greatest respect to them, and preserve peace as best you can.

If any wish to extend that hand of peace towards the residents of Phantom-On-The-Water, then please come to the Chirox Causeway in 3 hours.

With the kindest regards,

~Anonymous~

[continued laughter]

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Riptide is approved on the condition that you take out Wars. As has been pointed out, Kaita require three beings of the same species, you can't have a Gukko and an Ussal fusing naturally. 

However, I will point out that Rahkshi Kaita get a special ability when they form (Za could become a cyclone, Vo could fire back the energy its Hunger powers absorbed) which Riptide does not seem to have been given. You could add in some sort of fusion power, perhaps say they can merge whatever is being held by their right hand with whats being held in their left hand. That would provide an excuse for how Claws and Wings have somehow melded

7AOYGDJ.jpg