Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Hey, Gukko Lord, gonna have to point out that the Raptor part of your latest post makes no sense. The Matoran was mentioned to have a Cordak blaster earlier, not a Kanoka launcher. Though its sort of irrelevant since you were supposed to all get knocked out by the smoke zamor. 

Just saying you might want to edit...unless thats part of your plan to have Raptor be part of my machinations, by trying to draw a bit of my ire. In which case well played sir, well played indeed :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hey, Gukko Lord, gonna have to point out that the Raptor part of your latest post makes no sense. The Matoran was mentioned to have a Cordak blaster earlier, not a Kanoka launcher. Though its sort of irrelevant since you were supposed to all get knocked out by the smoke zamor. 

Just saying you might want to edit...unless thats part of your plan to have Raptor be part of my machinations, by trying to draw a bit of my ire. In which case well played sir, well played indeed :P

Y-yeah. That's exactly what I planned. :P

And there were multiple Matoran. One has a Cordak gun, another has a Kanoka launcher. And the smoke Zamor... I missed that. I'm editing it. But take Raptor anyway.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Hey! That could be the perfect opportunity for Bullseye to assist in saving the trio, in order to get one step closer to the Triple Bow Kaita!

Your fightbots aint going to be saving anybody, since at present, no one knows the R's have been captured. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Sharp, but no so sharp that it weakens the metal," I made note of that, and flipped the blade over, oiling the blade and running the stone over it again, honing the other edge. Once I was done, I held the blade up and looked it over. "It needs name; all the best swords have names." I looked to Kat, and Fang, who'd finally decided to rejoin us. "What do you two think?" 

You should name it Venom...oh wait. That's already taken.

Wait.

Can you imagine Bullseye's reaction when he comes, like, 'Here I am to save the day!' and he goes to get Raptor for the bow Kaita but Raptor's already dead?

Hahahahahahaha!

Ha!

Aha...

Don't eat me.

I...can actually imagine that.

Time for a rescue mission I guess..

Look's like diplomacy has to happen sooner than expected..

[continued uncontrollable laughter] 

The time for diplomacy has long passed. This. Is. War. 

This can be resolved without violence Roman. All we need to do is go in, save the R's, and try our best to be peaceful towards the Matoran.

Anybody up for saving them WITHOUT any dead Matoran or Rahkshi?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

This can be resolved without violence Roman.

All we need to do is go in, save the R's, and try our best to be peaceful towards the Matoran.

Anybody up for saving them WITHOUT any dead Matoran or Rahkshi?

Nope.

Not going to happen.

And still no. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I guess the people have spoken: they like Outlash. I wanted to flesh out her personality a little before I started using her; here's her updated profile. Aside from adding the second paragraph in Personality, I changed her appearance slightly. Approval decision, please, Ultron?

Name: Outlash

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: As of beginning of RP, 2: Instinctive empathy and mind detection

Gear: She carries a mismatched pair of long knives: one broad and curved like a cleaver, the other narrow, pointed and serrated. She has named them Pain and Suffering, respectively, but this is a secret she intends to take to her grave. It's too embarrassing.

Appearance: Her armor is painted in mottled shades of muted greens, except for the head, hands and feet, which are the natural mauve. Her spines alternate angles left and right.

Personality: When others are in distress, Outlash is drawn to their pain like a Muaka to an injured Mahi. The negative emotions she can sense with her empathic power are like an addictive drug to her, driving her to cause them herself, either by physical or emotional injury. She is very aware of her obsession, yet sees no reason why she should abstain. She is by no means masochistic, though, and has as much aversion to being in pain herself as anyone else might. (Due to her reliance upon her Level 1 empathy power, her Level 2 detection power is atrophied, allowing her only to sense if anyone is in the general area.)

Aside from this pleasure, Outlash is clever and capable of subtlety, but lacks patience and prefers instant gratification when she can get it. With her knowledge of exactly how to evoke specific emotions in others, she can be very convincing and charismatic.

Bio: Outlash loves Corpus Rahkshi. Zex's torture in the Gymnasium left her in a euphoric state, and her goal is to arrange more pain for the other students, as much as possible.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Alright, I've heard read your cries mutterings about wanting the talent show to happen. I believe I can schedule enough time for Corpus, especially the rate it's running, for this weekend. Just please, bear with the fact that I have school, a job, and plenty of other things in my life. I'll have Metal bring the sheet to Suvak on Thursday. I'll be temporarily active again guys. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'm not sure now is the best time for a talent show.... we've had four deaths quite recently, the school is on the verge of war with Phantom-on-the-Water, a group of students are already trying to organise a field trip to Malebranche, and Tridax is planning some kind of assignment. 

Metal is completely oblivious, and it'll bring the school together. Sounds like a brilliant time to me.

Well then, that changes everything. I'm afraid that Illusive will have to intervene now. So sorry. 

Aw, it's so cute how you all think he's going to let himself be caught so easily. :P

The fact that Illusive looks completely different now doesn't matter is besides the point. People will hate whoever Illusive happens to be at that time. Eventually we will find out IC.

Oh, you will. You all will. But not yet. Not until he wants you to find out. 

Or anyone that was at Zex's trial could've noticed how he freaked out when Pyre said that his brother killed Discord, and just put two and two together.

That's how Rail saw through his disguise.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Or any of the dozen + students that saw his letters about meeting at the Causeway could go visit him and spill the beans.

No one's shown up for that. Very disappointing. 

Or anyone that was at Zex's trial could've noticed how he freaked out when Pyre said that his brother killed Discord, and just put two and two together.

That's how Rail saw through his disguise.

A lot of people recognised Illusive at the trial, since he used Serpent-Fang. That's one of only two mistakes he's made this entire time. And yes, both of those mistakes were deliberate, just to give ya'll a fighting chance. 

That's the beauty of Illusive's plan. Apart from those Matoran he butchered, Illusive doesn't intend to directly harm anyone.

He wants them all to kill each other.

Raptor? He shan't be missed. :P

I'm thinking some sort of mock trial or something.

Either that, or a live vivisection of their Kraata.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.