Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

This is honestly quite beautiful. Phantom is going to kill three Rahkshi, then a bunch more Rahkshi are about to attack the village in order to find their buddies.... if this doesn't kick off the war Illusive wanted, nothing will. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ok, if you don't like the gear, I can take out the capsules and Herbs and poison collecting, but the capsuls would be used as little terrariums of sorts to grow the herbs, without taking up too much room, oh well, good Idea in my mind... maybe it was not too good in the minds of others

Ok changed it a bit, less gear, ability to conceal his weapon a bit, and never went into great thought about the poison

Also suprised no ones using name shadow

Thing is, if they're that small then you're not going to be able to grow much in them. Assuming you manage to grow anything at all given that they'll run out of water and nutrients very quickly. They just wouldn't work I'm afraid. Though feel free to start studying botany and see if you can grow what you need in the gardens of the courtyard. Just keep an eye out for the Porters, they can be a bit territorial over those gardens :P

Shadow is approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

yeees? 

Also, if(and I cannot stress this if enough) If all goes to plan, the Distraction team is just going to get their attention and lead the Matoran on a wild goose chase while the Rescue team moves in to find the missing Rahkshi.

All of the Rahkshi are going to be shot at on sight. I don't think the distraction team are going to have much choice but to defend themselves. Besides, everyone knows that "no plan survives first contact with the enemy." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thinking of creating another character.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No duh. But Alpha's got a trick up her sleeve.

Also, hooray for monopolization!

Hooray!

yeees? 

Also, if(and I cannot stress this if enough) If all goes to plan, the Distraction team is just going to get their attention and lead the Matoran on a wild goose chase while the Rescue team moves in to find the missing Rahkshi.

All of the Rahkshi are going to be shot at on sight. I don't think the distraction team are going to have much choice but to defend themselves. Besides, everyone knows that "no plan survives first contact with the enemy." 

That means good news for monopolization

Make a plotter. We need more plotters. Or maybe another psycho obsessed with destroying the school. 

Illusive needs a friend. 

Make a plotter. We need more plotters. Or maybe another psycho obsessed with destroying the school. 

Illusive needs a friend. 

Sanurahk is will be hoping that illusive gets his wish... once he eventually figures it out

Monopoly! Monopoly! 

I just realized, Illusives wishes are illusive

Sahnurak can be your friend, tell him the Idea for mass chaos, He will want it, He needs to monopolize... Monopoly...

Edited by Dragon11603

And Shark did kill Zex....

Oh? Never mind, then. :P

Designation: Drift.

Variation: Teleportation (Kualrahk).

Level: 2.

Gear: Arm-strapped black satchels containing luminescent paint and brushes.

Appearance: A dark blue Rahkshi of average build and height. Armor has been filed away and smoothed down in some areas to remove sharp edges. Most defining apparent characteristics are luminescent designs all over Drift’s body. Designs change color from blue to bluish-green to bluish-purple.

Personality: Has a calming presence. Usually quiet, but won’t stop talking when with friends. Loves to spend free time creating signature designs with special paint on just about any nearby surface. Nonviolent. Luminescent marks change with emotions: blue = neutral, purple = negative, green = positive.

Bio: Arrived at Corpus Rahkshi recently, but has already left many (beautiful) marks in places around the school. Looking to find friends.

Anthem: Waves, by Mr. Probz.

Edited by Aerixx

Illusive needs a friend. 

Why not do both?  :evilgrin:

And I'll even sweeten the pot by making her Rail's sister. Watch out, Corpus Rahkshi...  :evilbiggrin:

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Why not do both?  :evilgrin:

And I'll even sweeten the pot by making her Rail's sister. Watch out, Corpus Rahkshi...  :evilbiggrin:

An evil plotting psychopath who is Rail's sister? Gods help us all....

IC: Sanurahk-Asleep

Sanurahk was sleeping, Dreaming...

The matoran finally lost it, they attacked Corpus Rahkshi, and guess the only two people in joy from this? Illusive and Sanurahk, Sanurahk was forging weapons and armor and monopolizing, and Illusive, well he didn't know why, it was as if that Rahkshi had just achieved a life goal or something...

How does San know who Illusive is? More importantly, how does he know Illusive's plots?

Dreams can fortell, Dreams can be, magical, Dreams.... and he doesn't know his goal as it says He didn't know why, He just regarded it as Dream giberish, all the names in it, He didn't know anyone, if he finds out any of this is real, He will trust his dreams, and get disappointed when the refectory still only serves gruel, and thus distrust his dreams once more

Edited by Dragon11603

Agreed. Change it. 

"Claws lead us safely to where Rider and his friends are." 

Didn't Claws head straight back to the school after the trio got grabbed? How would he know where they were taken after that?