Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Everyone will die, and my characters shall rise from the ashes and stomp upon the broken corpses of their predecessors. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Blade

Variation: Hunger

Level: 2

Gear: Brown Necklace, Sword with Intricate Red Pattern on it he Deemed Tooth(Which was cut in half by Beat), A Shield with Intricate Red Design, A Small Pouch that he Straps to his Upper leg, An Empty Book he Keeps in the Pouch, a Pen to go with the book in the Pouch, A torn Cloak. 

Appearance: he Has a Green Stripe on his lower legs, Green hands, Small Black Spines, a Green stripe going up his Front, Green eyes, the Rest is Black.

Personality: He only uses his weapons for Self Defense, He is Friendly, and Tends to Protect his Friends best he can, though he can be Set off if one of his Friends betrays him, though he does have the Occasional Voice telling him to Slay his Friends, He Also Likes to Write Books.

Bio: He arrived at Corpus Rahkshi, Hoping it would contain enough Inspiration for a Novel.

Art: Aqpuen9.png

Edited by Dark_Samus

Shark versus Era. It must happen. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What you have done, Johnrahk, is make a genuinely terrifying character. Illusive's crazy, Poly's odd, Phogen was clever, but Shark... he's something else. No regard for life, a shockingly bright intellect, and a perfect capability to switch to a new role in a moment. Not to mention he actually backs it up with skill in combat. 

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Era is ready for him. 

You've got to get to him now. He is literally striking Fang down as we speak.

What you have done, Johnrahk, is make a genuinely terrifying character. Illusive's crazy, Poly's odd, Phogen was clever, but Shark... he's something else. No regard for life, a shockingly bright intellect, and a perfect capability to switch to a new role in a moment. Not to mention he actually backs it up with skill in combat. 

Thank you, I guess. I kinda figured he was frightening when Caoutcouc was afraid of him. I do hope he lives to fight another day... But also that Fang survives as well.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Nope. Shark's reign of terror ends here.

Era, Cao and Fang working together should be enough to bring him down. Or at least bloody his nose a little. 

Sorry, I wasn't actually aware that the silence field was still active. 

That said, Ultron established a while back that Rahkshi of higher levels can overpower those with similar abilities at lower levels. For example, Xara was able to severely electrocute Vaalku with her lightning, and that was only a difference of one level. 

Era is a level four sonics Rahkshi, whereas Shark is only a level two silence Rahkshi. Since they're both sound-based powers, I figure Shark's ability will only dampen Era's sound abilities, rather than eliminating them entirely. 

If anyone disagrees with that reasoning, I'd be happy to wait for Ultron's ruling on the subject. 

EDIT: I've edited the Era post to acknowledge the effects of the silence field. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Phew, Fang is still barely alive. All is not lost.... 

Fang is about to die? Is every situation I walk into going to involve a wrist-mounted crossbow from now on? Which homicidal maniac is about to kill him? Or are Visorak involved?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Barely. Remember, the facilities we have on the assignment aren't even sophisticated enough to repair broken bones. Fang's probably going to be on the verge of death until someone can get him to Palma. 

So Fang got the Karz beaten out of him. And here I thought Visorak and a burnt hand would be the main problems. Looks like a prophecy made by Lucid might actually come true.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

So Fang got the Karz beaten out of him.

Which is basically just another day at the office for him....

• Upvote 1

First attempt to get Liar into Illusive's good graces was a failure.

Second attempt will be initiated soon.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So, we've got a Visorak horde swarming all over Doublecross base, and Backstab is already down two members.

I get the impression that there won't be any flag capturing done during this assignment. 

Grumbling at Ultron not acknowledging what Counter had done

Uh, what? I mention in my post that Counterpunch gutted at least one of the Oohnos. Not sure what you think I've missed there. If you're somehow offended that I didn't say CP was cutting swathes of them down, remember that Visorak are conquerors of worlds. They're tough as nails and smart enough to have their own language, which puts them on more or less equal footing with you Rahks, except they have experience and numbers behind them as well. You try taking them head on and you're not going to like the results.

Blade is approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg