Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I feel like I went a bit overboard with the Cordak in the chest on this one. :P

Name: Acinaces
Variation: Power Scream
Level: 2
Appearance: Acinaces’ indigo faceplate is mangled and torn, something directly in contrast with the rest of her body, which is orange and wiry with a few dabs of more indigo here and there.
Personality: Acinaces just wants to get out of Corpus as fast as possible by attaining level seven overly quickly. Despite her wanting to get out into the world, she sees no reason not to have a good time at the school, so she enjoys small, fun fights, and a large number of friends would be optimal.
Equipment: A sonic amplifier, implanted into her throat, which increases the volume of Acinaces’ power screams; a katana and a miniaturised Cordak implanted into her chest armour, somewhat like the Protector of Earth. The Cordak's power has been scaled down due to the necessity of it being compact, meaning instead of having the explosive force to level buildings, it has more like the explosive force to level a table.
Bio: Acinaces mostly kept quiet before she was sent Corpus, carefully keeping her head down to stop her Makuta from spotting her intelligence and sending her away from the other hyper-intelligent Rahks she had become friends with. She ended up getting found out, and after a quick scuffle with some Visorak under her Makuta’s control, Acinaces was shipped off to Corpus.

Edited by Miras the Omniscient

VBWj75sh.png

The explanation is quite obvious, actually.

He's the Bionicle equivalent of Terry Crews and fires it using his chest muscles. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Meanwhile, Draco will probably try to stop the rebellion any way possible, but with Kat and Era both level 5, that may be difficult for him to do. Shock would appreciate the chaos, and just try to kill anyone during this. He really has no side. Vitesse would join the rebellion, and Mortsia would be conflicted.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Personally I see the rebellion going two ways in terms of success:

1. Have an all out, open rebellion that will lead to war.

2. Slowly destroy Tridax's work from the inside, weaken him somehow, then launch a war.

The latter seems more likely. Also, when said rebellion does occur, you can bet most of those in the Crawler will be apart of it. So Sidonas' gadgetry and skills as an engineer/blacksmith will be at the disposal of the Rahkshi Rebellion.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Would Shark join the rebellion, or would he be on the Makuta's side? His profile says he wants to end the lives of as many Rahkshi as possible, so would he just try to kill everyone? Also, the only ones that I could think of that would be against the rebellion (besides Tridax) would be Grim, Hunter (when we see him), and Draco. Although Poly, Venom and Liar, and Illusive may be against it, I am not really sure.

On a different note, are there any plant control Rahk, who are active/alive? (RIP Root).

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Don't worry Ghiddy. I'll be off for a short time, so little stalling will be needed.

You know what is tedious? Having to post with a phone then go change color and add italics on a desktop. Which I must currently do as my keyboard has been "borrowed".

Would Shark join the rebellion, or would he be on the Makuta's side? His profile says he wants to end the lives of as many Rahkshi as possible, so would he just try to kill everyone?

He'll 'take' whichever side offers him the best opportunity to kill without permanent punishment (death, crippling, etc). But he'll feel no loyalty to them, and if the tables turn so will he.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Equipment: A sonic amplifier, implanted into her throat, which increases the volume of Acinaces’ power screams; a katana and a miniaturised Cordak implanted into her chest armour, somewhat like the Protector of Earth.

Hm.... Ultron has refused everyone who's requested a Cordak blaster up until now, and I have a feeling he'd do the same here.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So, this is a thing I've been working on. Since we've got so many other sort of abnormal physical defects and deformities, I had the idea for a conjoined Kraata. In order to balance out of the potential OPness of a Rahkshi that has two powers, I chose two variations that have no real offensive capability, and made it so that they essentially cancel each other out when the two kraata are cooperating. 

Name: Glaciem Ignis.   

Variation: Fire/Ice Resistance – but since their powers cancel each other out, this leads to their armour just kind of steaming all of the time. 

Level: 2.

Gear: Taking after their father, Glaciem Ignis wields a pair of hook blades.

Appearance: Due to their unusual state (see bio) Glaciem Ignis’ suit has been built with a larger carapace and kraata case, and a second head. Both heads have slightly longer necks and are spaced apart so as not to bump into each other. The armour has a stockier build to accommodate this larger and heavier torso. As such, they tower intimidatingly over other Rahkshi. Each of the duo has equal amount of control over the armour, making things difficult not only in combat, but also in simple daily activities, unless they decide to cooperate.

As one would expect from the children of Chirox, their suit is covered in plenty of intimidating silvery spikes, fangs, claws, etc. The suit itself is a metallic grey colour, with the armour plating over the top being red on Ignis’ side of the body, and blue on Glaciem’s. Their spines are much shorter, and sort of clustered all over their necks and back rather than forming one singular ridge.

Personality: Glaciem is cold, calculating and cautious, whereas Ignis is more hot-headed and temperamental, making their situation all the more difficult. If the two are cooperating, they tend to think of themselves as a “they” rather than referring to their individual selves. 

Bio: When Chirox mixed a few viruses from his experiments into a spawning vat, he was trying to create a kraata with two different powers. Instead, he wound up spawning two conjoined kraata, permanently stuck together. Creating a single suit to accommodate them both with proved difficult, but he eventually succeeded. Chirox performed numerous experiments on them before they were at last sent to Corpus Rahkshi, and among his conclusions he noted that – being almost a pseudo-Kaita already, the duo would be unable to merge their form with other Rahkshi, and that due to their conflicting personalities, they would likely wind up destroying any masks they attempted to infect.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/FmrCkvj.png

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And here I thought you said Sliver would be your last Corpus character..

Yeah, but then I went and killed someone off, remember? 

And here I thought you said Sliver would be your last Corpus character..

Yeah, but then I went and killed someone off, remember? 

I know that. I just didn't see this coming.

So, how about that weather we're having? :P

IC Kakarahk:

Kakarahk chased after him, running and keeping up easily.

Um... what? I just look at Kakarahk's profile, and it doesn't say anything about him being able to run fast enough to keep pace with a flying rahkshi. 

Appearance: Kakarahk chose one of the prototype suits designed for more speed as a Kraata. Thus he is smaller and more streamlined, with sharp, short spines. He has painted himself gold with red streaks. The suit can move much faster then most Rahkshi suits, though nowhere near Kakama-level, of course.

I feel like you're taking unrealistic liberties with his speed. "Smaller and more streamlined" does not translate to "fast enough to easily keep pace with what equates to a moving vehicle." 

"Moving vehicle?" I don't think Rahkshi fly that fast - Rahkshi flight takes about as much energy to maintain as a light jog, right? So Illusive is hardly going to be near Kakama-speed either, I would think. Even if flying Rahkshi are somewhat faster than walking Rahkshi on average, I don't see anything wrong with this particularly speedy Rahk being able to keep up.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Gali was able to outswim three Rahkshi. While she did have a bit of an advantage, Rahkshi aren't that fast. And for Kakarahk, he basically jogs as fast as most Rahkshi sprint.

Added to which, smaller and more streamlined is a small part of his speed. Most of it comes from the way the suit is engineered. The first post of this RP states that normal Rahkshi suits can't go faster then normal because the joints would wear out. Kakarahk's power counteracts this, so his suit is basically one of the prototype that the Makuta used to find out about the joint problem.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm sorry, but no. That's not how aerodynamics works. Unless Ultron says otherwise, I stand by my statement that Kakarahk cannot possibly keep pace with a flying rahkshi, and would kindly request you edit your post. 

Would Shark join the rebellion, or would he be on the Makuta's side? His profile says he wants to end the lives of as many Rahkshi as possible, so would he just try to kill everyone? Also, the only ones that I could think of that would be against the rebellion (besides Tridax) would be Grim, Hunter (when we see him), and Draco. Although Poly, Venom and Liar, and Illusive may be against it, I am not really sure.

On a different note, are there any plant control Rahk, who are active/alive? (RIP Root).

Considering that Illusive's goal seems to be destroying Corpus Rahkshi, I would personally see him as Pro-Rebellion unless Nato says otherwise. Whether or not the Rebellion will be Pro-Illusive once they find out just what exactly he's been up to lately, however, is an entirely different subject for debate.

And Venom and Liar are only really with him because he gives them opportunities to cause chaos and kill people. They could care less about politics as long as they're taking names and slitting throats.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Illusive is pro-rebellion in that the formation of one plays perfectly into his plans. He'd probably inform Tridax of their existence as soon as he found out about it, in order to kickstart the conflict that would inevitably destroy Corpus Rahkshi.

Name: Helix

Type: Cyclone

Gear

• He carries 27 of glass vials on a bandoleer. With this and his any ingredients he has on hand. He can make chemicals with one or more effects which depend on the properties of the liquid. (i.e. A frothy and cold liquid may create a bunch of foam which will freeze, and a sweet smelling fluid probably means apple cider.) However, sometimes he'll throw random chemicals together to making an unstable potion. Unstable potions explode.
  • He wields two metal blade with insulated rubbery leathery grips that he calls Lightning Rods. Why the grip and the name? Because the blades are electrified. They are wired to a single electric generator on his back (converted from an electrolysis device). Unsafe, much? Science does have its risks.
  • He also has a chemistry kit he had to create himself, consisting of glass beakers, granulated cylinders, test tubes, and flasks, a Bunsen burner, and other things. This he keeps in his dorm.
  • He also caries two syringe-knives that auto-injects upon puncturing through skin.

Appearance: Unlike the black and white of a normal Cyclone Rahkshi, he is green and silver, with transparent lime plates and spine. He also permanently wears shades because science is cool. And explosive. And flashy. His spine protrudes in a way that looks like wings, but they are small and simply aesthetic. Also his electricity on his blade comes out as a light lavender for reasons unknown.

Personality: He believes that science can solve most, if not all problems. And quite literally as he indulges in all knowledge related to science, engineering, smithing, and more. He prefers to stay away from his foes, using smoke, acid, and other vials to strike from afar.

Bio: He has been in Corpus Rahkshi since the beginning, but simply secluded from the rest of the student body. He has preferred to gather a ton of knowledge rather then join any event, preferring to spend a third of his day reading any and every book in the library, and the second applying his knowledge in the gym by training or lab work, and the other third sneaking to the Cauldron to get supplies. He used to do stuff in private in the corner of the gym away from others, but as he collected things from the Cauldron, he began to convert his dorm into a lab. But now he has amassed enough knowledge. Now was the time for action...yet he isn't sure where to start yet. At this time he is currently researching explosives, getting closer to making gunpowder.

Approved. And yes I would allow him to have gunpowder like you asked, since the existence of Firework Revolvers suggests gunpowder does in fact exist in Bionicle. Just don't go overboard with how you use it, since I don't think its going to be that commonly found in the smuggling caves of the Ghosts

I would like to get this sorted out a quickly as possible before things move too fast, and I think it got buried.

Wait, does that mean Fog 's stuck forever? Or is there anyway I can finish up the Venom Flier fight fast enough to get to teh Crawler?

You can just assume he made it into the Crawler with the rescue team. I didn't realize he was still out there.

Alright. Seeing as I don't want to be unrealistic and say Fog escaped unscathed, would it make sense to say that he escaped the Flyer with a sprained ankle and lost his dirk?

I would like to get this sorted out a quickly as possible before things move too fast, and I think it got buried.

Click is right, you can just say you got back to the Crawler. And yes, you can sprain your ankle and lose the dirk

Appearance: Acinaces’ indigo faceplate is mangled and torn, something directly in contrast with the rest of her body, which is orange and wiry with a few dabs of more indigo here and there.

Personality: Acinaces just wants to get out of Corpus as fast as possible by attaining level seven overly quickly. Despite her wanting to get out into the world, she sees no reason not to have a good time at the school, so she enjoys small, fun fights, and a large number of friends would be optimal.

Equipment: A sonic amplifier, implanted into her throat, which increases the volume of Acinaces’ power screams; a katana and a miniaturised Cordak implanted into her chest armour, somewhat like the Protector of Earth.

Bio: Acinaces mostly kept quiet before she was sent Corpus, carefully keeping her head down to stop her Makuta from spotting her intelligence and sending her away from the other hyper-intelligent Rahks she had become friends with. She ended up getting found out, and after a quick scuffle with some Visorak under her Makuta’s control, Acinaces was shipped off to Corpus.

Locus is right, I try not to give people Cordaks because people are always underestimate just how powerful those things are. It took only seven of them to destroy the Cord, a structure that managed to take a 300 ft Venom Eel squeezing it and stay standing. A cordak just seems to be a walking excuse to autohit (because realistically it should be next to impossible to escape their blast radius) and cause massive damage with each hit (because they're freaking rockets). And given the launchers can rapid fire, anything standing in their way is going to be turned to rubble and chunky salsa in a matter of seconds. So yeah, no Cordak, unless it being miniaturised also means the power has been scaled down massively

So, this is a thing I've been working on. Since we've got so many other sort of abnormal physical defects and deformities, I had the idea for a conjoined Kraata. In order to balance out of the potential OPness of a Rahkshi that has two powers, I chose two variations that have no real offensive capability, and made it so that they essentially cancel each other out when the two kraata are cooperating. 

Name: Glaciem Ignis.   

Variation: Fire/Ice Resistance – temperature fluctuates with mood, depending on which of the duo is taking control of the armour at the time. When the two are cooperating, the surface of their armour will steam constantly as the two powers cancel each other out.

Level: 2.

Gear: Taking after their father, Glaciem Ignis wields a pair of hook blades.

Appearance: Due to their unusual state (see bio) Glaciem Ignis’ suit has been built with a larger carapace and kraata case, and a second head. Both heads have slightly longer necks and are spaced apart so as not to bump into each other. The armour has a stockier build to accommodate this larger and heavier torso. As such, they tower intimidatingly over other Rahkshi. Each of the duo has equal amount of control over the armour, making things difficult not only in combat, but also in simple daily activities, unless they decide to cooperate.

As one would expect from the children of Chirox, their suit is covered in plenty of intimidating silvery spikes, fangs, claws, etc. The suit itself is a metallic grey colour, with the armour plating over the top being red on Ignis’ side of the body, and blue on Glaciem’s. Their spines are much shorter, and sort of clustered all over their necks and back rather than forming one singular ridge.

Personality: Glaciem is cold, calculating and cautious, whereas Ignis is more hot-headed and temperamental, making their situation all the more difficult. If the two are cooperating, they tend to think of themselves as a “they” rather than referring to their individual selves. 

Bio: When Chirox mixed a few viruses from his experiments into a spawning vat, he was trying to create a kraata with two different powers. Instead, he wound up spawning two conjoined kraata, permanently stuck together. Creating a single suit to accommodate them both with proved difficult, but he eventually succeeded. Chirox performed numerous experiments on them before they were at last sent to Corpus Rahkshi, and among his conclusions he noted that – being almost a pseudo-Kaita already, the duo would be unable to merge their form with other Rahkshi, and that due to their conflicting personalities, they would likely wind up destroying any masks they attempted to infect.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/FmrCkvj.png

Hmm, just looking to clarify, but when it says the temperature fluctuates depending which of them controls the armour, does that mean they could have full access to either fire or ice resistance powers if, for example, one of them got knocked out and the other had complete control?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hmm, just looking to clarify, but when it says the temperature fluctuates depending which of them controls the armour, does that mean they could have full access to either fire or ice resistance powers if, for example, one of them got knocked out and the other had complete control?

Yes, the two powers effectively cancel each other out when they're working together. If one is asleep/unconscious/etc., then whichever one is operating the armour would have full access to their powers.

Then essentially you've got a Rahkshi who has two powers, regardless of how handicapped they are usually. So I can't really approve that.

Oh, and since I forgot to comment on the flying/running speed thing, yes flying is generally faster than running. Even with Kakarahk's mods he'd be unlikely to keep up. He's faster, sure, but that just makes him professional sprinter level faster while someone flying is Usain Bolt. They're not incomparable but one is simply going to beat the other

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Then essentially you've got a Rahkshi who has two powers, regardless of how handicapped they are usually. So I can't really approve that.

Okay, made a minor edit to remove that aspect of the character. Their powers now completely cancel each other out, regardless of whether one of them is more in control or not. Basically it just makes steam come off their armour all the time. 

Edited by Locus

This is going to be interesting...

Locus is right, I try not to give people Cordaks because people are always underestimate just how powerful those things are. It took only seven of them to destroy the Cord, a structure that managed to take a 300 ft Venom Eel squeezing it and stay standing. A cordak just seems to be a walking excuse to autohit (because realistically it should be next to impossible to escape their blast radius) and cause massive damage with each hit (because they're freaking rockets). And given the launchers can rapid fire, anything standing in their way is going to be turned to rubble and chunky salsa in a matter of seconds. So yeah, no Cordak, unless it being miniaturised also means the power has been scaled down massively.

Equipment: A sonic amplifier, implanted into her throat, which increases the volume of Acinaces’ power screams; a katana and a miniaturised Cordak implanted into her chest armour, somewhat like the Protector of Earth. The Cordak's power has been scaled down due to the necessity of it being compact, meaning instead of having the explosive force to level buildings, it has more like the explosive force to level a table.

Is that better?
Also yay 1700th post.

VBWj75sh.png

It begins.

Edited by Locus