Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Given that its partially down to Illusive's efforts to destabilise the school that have caused the BoMs lack of confidence in Tridax I'd go with either "pleasure" or "guilt"

A big part of what Illusive was doing was because Tridax didn't really give a toss about the lives of the students. Now that there's a new Makuta in charge, he doesn't know what to do.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

phoo, i don't think i'll be able to make many posts in the near future, (i've already fallen behind oops)

thankfully, both my rahks are basically being losers and sititng by themselves, haha.

i'll keep up on the story tho, reading is easier and faster than writing. ^o^

(also, thanks Icarax for making me read Tridax's lines in Starscream's voice, oops  x2.)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

And another one popped into my head just this morning:

Name: Kaboom

Variation: Plant Control

Level: 2

Gear: Aside from his Madu tree (see Appearance), Kaboom is armed with a sling (not a slingshot, but a David-and Goliath-type sling that needs to be twirled around in a circle) and simple dual cutlasses.

During the destruction of Phantom-on-the-Water, Kaboom lost one of his cutlasses, but replaced it with an Electro Chute Blade. Both swords are clipped into housings behind his shoulders when not in use. 

Appearance: Incredibly lanky and very slightly above-average in height, Kaboom is painted in green and purple—though in shades so dark that they are easily mistaken for solid black at first glance. He has accented this color-scheme with bands of bronze metal placed to emphasize his Madu branches and fingers, as well as a powerless bronze Kanohi Faxon mounted on his left shoulder. His most defining trait, however, is the previously mentioned Madu tree growing from his Kraata case. The interior of the case is completely lined with its bark, its branches curve from his back (completely replacing his spines), and more grow along his torso and limbs. These branches are generally laden with between 7 and 10 fruits, and up to twice as many blossoms. While his level is not high enough to let him directly control it yet, he has enough power to keep it healthy and steadily producing fruit.  

Personality: Kaboom is loves nothing more than a good explosion, especially when it inconveniences someone in a supposed position of authority. But, cackling, bomb-throwing anarchist though he is, Kaboom is smart enough to know that one can’t always challenge authority and sow havoc directly, or alone. He knows better than to leave careless clues or pick fights with Makuta, and genuinely appreciates a competent ally, as long as they’re on the same page.   

Bio: From the day he was spawned, Kaboom was always fascinated by the Madu tree near his Makuta’s lair. Even he wasn’t sure why, until one day he witnessed an unripe fruit fall off and explode. He immediately fell in love, and stole a seed to plant in his Kraata case soon afterwards. His Makuta, unsure whether to be pleased or worried by his universal anarchism, decided to ship him to Corpus Rahkshi and see what developed. 

Must...stop...writing...profiles... :dazed:

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Wyrd is indeed a Word. :P

This almost tempted me to make a Surfin' Bird reference.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

*gives Kovika the Medal of Valor* Thank you for your fine service this morning, Kovika.

Thank you.

Ghiddy, as for Doubt's problem? Haken could always try punching it out. :P

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Some of you may have noticed some of my hidden text saying such things as "Aka'Ri rises". Well, Aka'Ri has come.

Name: Aka'Ri

Variation: Anger

Gear: A Rahkshi weapon staff that can be broken into two seperate axes. Also seen traveling with a Fikou spider with venomous fangs and claws.

Appearance: [insert MOC here] A pure white Rahkshi with glowing blue spikes for a spine. Its body is unnaturally straight and humanoid rather than slouched and reptilian.

Personality: Emanates pure, though slightly weak, anger. A truly evil Rahkshi, concerned only with the Makuta's bidding. Hates almost all forms of life, from Matoran to even other Rahkshi. A cold husk of a being, building it's personality off of the cold hatred from its father. This results in a hairs-width temper, which drives it to attack and destroy anything that breaks it. Aka'Ri has been considered mental, and this is not too far from the truth. It has been known to have nervous breakdowns caused by stress, and will erupt into a fiery rage, soon followed by tears of anger. 

Bio:  Its father was an unknown Makuta, though an evil one nonetheless. It was shunned by its father since creation, due to its unnatural stature and intelligence. It spent its whole life trying to perform it's father's will and prove itself, but to no avail. After years of abuse and hate, Aka'Ri sent itself to Corpus Rahkshi to train itself to be a killing machine, so that it can finally be approved by its father.  A brilliant fighter, responsible for many deaths; most uncounted.  It also travels with a ferocious Fikou spider, its pet since birthing. 

Bit cliched, but approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

What have you done?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Some of you may have noticed some of my hidden text saying such things as "Aka'Ri rises". Well, Aka'Ri has come.

Name: Aka'Ri

Variation: Anger

Gear: A Rahkshi weapon staff that can be broken into two seperate axes. Also seen traveling with a Fikou spider with venomous fangs and claws.

Appearance: [insert MOC here] A pure white Rahkshi with glowing blue spikes for a spine. Its body is unnaturally straight and humanoid rather than slouched and reptilian.

Personality: Emanates pure, though slightly weak, anger. A truly evil Rahkshi, concerned only with the Makuta's bidding. Hates almost all forms of life, from Matoran to even other Rahkshi. A cold husk of a being, building it's personality off of the cold hatred from its father. This results in a hairs-width temper, which drives it to attack and destroy anything that breaks it. Aka'Ri has been considered mental, and this is not too far from the truth. It has been known to have nervous breakdowns caused by stress, and will erupt into a fiery rage, soon followed by tears of anger. 

Bio:  Its father was an unknown Makuta, though an evil one nonetheless. It was shunned by its father since creation, due to its unnatural stature and intelligence. It spent its whole life trying to perform it's father's will and prove itself, but to no avail. After years of abuse and hate, Aka'Ri sent itself to Corpus Rahkshi to train itself to be a killing machine, so that it can finally be approved by its father.  A brilliant fighter, responsible for many deaths; most uncounted.  It also travels with a ferocious Fikou spider, its pet since birthing. 

Aren't the new breed of rahkshi at most a year old?

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

That's what I always thought, yeah. 

I thought I'd better put this here since it doesn't really relate to the MOCs themselves. 

He survived, somehow, and made his way back to Nynrah in a plot twist every player seemed to see coming despite the fervent repeated denials of Nato and his confidant Click. 

Yeah... that was a real disappointment for me. Took all the fun out of it. 

But Chumpu and Funky were in on it, too, not just Click and I.

Exxan wields the poisoned jian sword Rememberance (I think, he might have lost it on Visorak) in addition to his formidable level four Vacuum powers.

Yes, he still has the sword. And Fang's sword, actually. 

*Gives Sergei and all of his characters Corpus Rahkshi Arts Medals, as well as a 'No MOC' Medal to Semira*

Three people got medals today, all in all I'd say that is a work-filled day. Now I just need the time to make a long post to make up for the week I was away. Miami court cases take up so much of your time. I'd trade in beaches and sun for Texas any day.

He survived, somehow, and made his way back to Nynrah in a plot twist every player seemed to see coming despite the fervent repeated denials of Nato and his confidant Click. 

Yeah... that was a real disappointment for me. Took all the fun out of it. 

But Chumpu and Funky were in on it, too, not just Click and I.

Oh... Now I feel even more left out. :P

Are you wanting me to edit that, then?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Oh... Now I feel even more left out. :P

Originally it was just between me, Click and Wyrd. I let Chumpu know after a while, and Funky caught on after I said a little too much here in the register. It wasn't the best kept of secrets, sadly...

Are you wanting me to edit that, then?

Nah, you don't have to.

Is anyone ever going to get Mar'jik out of Tridax's office? He's currently passed out on the floor.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Wait, I just realized: At the rate that Doubt and Haken woke up, shouldn't Mar'jik be awake by now? Sido is in a dream state, but I might just wake him up and do a flashback later.

Wait, I just realized: At the rate that Doubt and Haken woke up, shouldn't Mar'jik be awake by now? Sido is in a dream state, but I might just wake him up and do a flashback later.

Mar'jik woke up but passed out again due to shock and his sensitivity to surrounding emotions. If Sidonas wakes up he could wake up Mar'jik.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi