Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Nyarl

Variation: Sleep

Level: 2

Gear: Nyarl’s sole possession is a Toa disk looted from a Matoran village, emblazoned with a Kanohi Mahiki and imbued with the elemental power of fire, which he has practiced with extensively. However, it had lost most of its power by the time he acquired it; its use results in only a mid-sized burst of flame, which dies within seconds unless carefully fueled.

Furthermore (and this is more of a talent, but this section seemed like the best place to explain it), Nyarl seems to have an innate skill with some form of anomalous geometry (rather like Captain America’s “super-geometry”, but decidedly non-Euclidian), able to swiftly calculate lines and angles that seem practically impossible. This lends his fighting style an air of unpredictability.

Appearance: Nyarl is uncannily tall and slender, looming over all but the tallest Rahkshi despite his almost impossibly cadaverous physique (though despite appearances he isn’t any weaker than a normal Rahkshi). He is entirely pitch black, except for his eyes, which are the stygian blue of the deep seafloor and flicker like pits of flame in his skull. What really makes him stand out as odd, though, are the tentacles—four large (about two-thirds of a bio in length), muscular, tentacles erupting from his Kraata-case where a normal Rahkshi’s spines would be, and four smaller, slightly weaker, quarter-bio ones around his mouth and on each hand in place of fingers. Each tentacle is armored and tipped with a razor-sharp blade, but only the smaller ones are prehensile enough for anything other than attacking, and his finger-tentacles are the only ones suited for anything more delicate than picking up something relatively sturdy.

Personality: Always “the quiet one”, Nyarl tends to speak only when spoken to, and then only in a slightly ragged whisper. Despite this, he enjoys the company of others, and can display a lightheartedness and charisma utterly at odds with his freakish appearance when the mood strikes him. However, this cheerfulness belies a somewhat alien thought process, and he barely even acknowledges the sentience of anything that is not a Rahkshi or Makuta.

Bio: Nyarl’s story begins on the day a Mutran-wannabe sent one of his underlings to procure a tissue sample from one of the vampiric sea-squid occasionally seen near the Pit, in hopes that he could harness its genetics and add similar abilities to his Rahkshi. Had he bothered to run any tests on the lone tentacle his servant brought back, however, he would have realized that the appendage was not from any squid, but from something else entirely…

He realized this soon enough, though, as the hybridization of unknown tissue caused both Kraata and suit to mutate. Furthermore, the dreams experienced by test subjects who were exposed to its power were exclusively nightmarish, to the point where several test subjects were driven gibberingly insane, and its mere appearance was enough to push especially weak-minded beings to the breaking point (thankfully, Rahkshi and Makuta are made of sturdier stuff). However, it tested well in combat despite its flaws, being strong, limber, and uncannily hard to predict. It also proved to have potential as a field operative, once taking out a small village of Matoran singlehandedly in order to deal with a single bothersome Turaga. To take advantage of this obvious potential, Nyarl was allowed to keep his victim’s old Toa disk, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

And that makes...let's see...five profiles.

Dear God, why can't I stop?

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME STOP

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Is it too late to retcon Eclipse to be from the same Makuta as Mantis?

I don't see any reason why not.

Here ye, here ye, stop the Latin fight! As someone who has taken a year of Latin, I am now Grandmaster of Latin in this forum, and hereby say that Nato's joke is funny! So let it be written, so let it be done! :P

Five years of Latin, culminating in a GCSE grading. And two years of Classical Greek. And yet I'm terrible at things like French and German. I am doomed to master only dead languages...

Gear: Nyarl’s sole possession is a Toa disk looted from a Matoran village, emblazoned with a Kanohi Mahiki and imbued with the elemental power of ice, which he has practiced with extensively. 

Furthermore (and this is more of a talent, but this section seemed like the best place to explain it), Nyarl seems to have an innate skill with some form of anomalous geometry (rather like Captain America’s “super-geometry”, but decidedly non-Euclidian), able to swiftly calculate lines and angles that seem practically impossible. This lends his fighting style an air of unpredictability, and increases his accuracy and dodging ability—though not nearly as much as an actual Rahkshi of those varieties, of course.   

Appearance: Nyarl is uncannily tall and slender, looming over all but the tallest Rahkshi despite his almost impossibly cadaverous physique (though despite appearances he isn’t any weaker than a normal Rahkshi). He is entirely pitch black, except for his eyes, which are the stygian blue of the deep seafloor and flicker like pits of flame in his skull. What really makes him stand out as odd, though, are the tentacles—four large, muscular, nearly bio-long tentacles erupting from his Kraata-case where a normal Rahkshi’s spines would be, and four smaller, slightly weaker, quarter-bio ones around his mouth and on each hand in place of fingers. Each tentacle is armored and tipped with a razor-sharp blade, but only the smaller ones are at all prehensile, and his finger-tentacles are the only ones suited for anything more delicate than picking up something relatively sturdy.   

Personality: Always “the quiet one”, Nyarl tends to speak only when spoken to, and then only in a slightly ragged whisper. Despite this, he enjoys the company of others, and can display a lightheartedness and charisma utterly at odds with his freakish appearance when the mood strikes him. However, this cheerfulness belies a somewhat alien thought process, and he barely even acknowledges the sentience of anything that is not a Rahkshi or Makuta.

Bio: Nyarl’s story begins on the day a Mutran-wannabe sent one of his underlings to procure a tissue sample from one of the vampiric sea-squid occasionally seen near the Pit, in hopes that he could harness its genetics and add similar abilities to his Rahkshi. Had he bothered to run any tests on the lone tentacle his servant brought back, however, he would have realized that the appendage was not from any squid, but from something else entirely…

He realized this soon enough, though, as the hybridization of unknown tissue caused both Kraata and suit to mutate. Furthermore, the dreams brought on by its power were exclusively nightmarish, to the point where several test subjects were driven gibberingly insane, and its mere appearance was enough to push especially weak-minded beings to the breaking point (thankfully, Rahkshi and Makuta are made of sturdier stuff).  However, it tested well in combat despite its flaws, being strong, limber, and uncannily hard to predict. It also proved to have potential as a field operative, once taking out a small village of Matoran singlehandedly in order to deal with a single bothersome Turaga. To take advantage of this obvious potential, Nyarl was allowed to keep his victim’s old Toa disk, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

Got a number of problems with this actually. First, the elementally powered disk. Kind of feels like that would be giving him Toa-like control over ice, which I'm not letting slide. If you wanted a disk that just created ice on the things it hit...you do realise Freeze is a power Kanoka are often imbued with?

Similar problem with his anomalous geometry. You say it doesn't match up with the actual powers of Accuracy and Dodge but it sounds like it does to me. Get to higher levels and a Rahkshi of those species would leave him outclassed, but it looks indistinguishable at the lower levels...and thats a problem since its the lower levels people start at. Between that, his disk and his actual power its like you've tried to cram four powers into Nyarl and I really can't let that pass.

I foresee the tentacles being problematic as well, though this is more due to their length than anything. I think Rahkshi would be about 8ft tall, which comes to around 1.8 bio. Those tentacle on his back are more than half as long as Nyarl is tall, and since they're not prehensile they're just going to dangle down over him. He'd tangle himself up every time he tried taking a stroll.

Lastly I'm going to have to point out that at level 2 he doesn't actually have enough power to put people to sleep. Just make them groggy and slow. So he's going to have trouble giving anyone nightmares

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Gear: Nyarl’s sole possession is a Toa disk looted from a Matoran village, emblazoned with a Kanohi Mahiki and imbued with the elemental power of ice, which he has practiced with extensively. 

Furthermore (and this is more of a talent, but this section seemed like the best place to explain it), Nyarl seems to have an innate skill with some form of anomalous geometry (rather like Captain America’s “super-geometry”, but decidedly non-Euclidian), able to swiftly calculate lines and angles that seem practically impossible. This lends his fighting style an air of unpredictability, and increases his accuracy and dodging ability—though not nearly as much as an actual Rahkshi of those varieties, of course.   

Appearance: Nyarl is uncannily tall and slender, looming over all but the tallest Rahkshi despite his almost impossibly cadaverous physique (though despite appearances he isn’t any weaker than a normal Rahkshi). He is entirely pitch black, except for his eyes, which are the stygian blue of the deep seafloor and flicker like pits of flame in his skull. What really makes him stand out as odd, though, are the tentacles—four large, muscular, nearly bio-long tentacles erupting from his Kraata-case where a normal Rahkshi’s spines would be, and four smaller, slightly weaker, quarter-bio ones around his mouth and on each hand in place of fingers. Each tentacle is armored and tipped with a razor-sharp blade, but only the smaller ones are at all prehensile, and his finger-tentacles are the only ones suited for anything more delicate than picking up something relatively sturdy.   

He realized this soon enough, though, as the hybridization of unknown tissue caused both Kraata and suit to mutate. Furthermore, the dreams brought on by its power were exclusively nightmarish, to the point where several test subjects were driven gibberingly insane, and its mere appearance was enough to push especially weak-minded beings to the breaking point (thankfully, Rahkshi and Makuta are made of sturdier stuff).  However, it tested well in combat despite its flaws, being strong, limber, and uncannily hard to predict. It also proved to have potential as a field operative, once taking out a small village of Matoran singlehandedly in order to deal with a single bothersome Turaga. To take advantage of this obvious potential, Nyarl was allowed to keep his victim’s old Toa disk, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

Got a number of problems with this actually. First, the elementally powered disk. Kind of feels like that would be giving him Toa-like control over ice, which I'm not letting slide. If you wanted a disk that just created ice on the things it hit...you do realise Freeze is a power Kanoka are often imbued with?

Similar problem with his anomalous geometry. You say it doesn't match up with the actual powers of Accuracy and Dodge but it sounds like it does to me. Get to higher levels and a Rahkshi of those species would leave him outclassed, but it looks indistinguishable at the lower levels...and thats a problem since its the lower levels people start at. Between that, his disk and his actual power its like you've tried to cram four powers into Nyarl and I really can't let that pass.

I foresee the tentacles being problematic as well, though this is more due to their length than anything. I think Rahkshi would be about 8ft tall, which comes to around 1.8 bio. Those tentacle on his back are more than half as long as Nyarl is tall, and since they're not prehensile they're just going to dangle down over him. He'd tangle himself up every time he tried taking a stroll.

Lastly I'm going to have to point out that at level 2 he doesn't actually have enough power to put people to sleep. Just make them groggy and slow. So he's going to have trouble giving anyone nightmares

Let's see...nerfed the Toa Disk (and changed the element just because), got rid of the power overlap for his geometry, shortened his spinal tentacles a tad bit and clarified that they're not just hanging there all the time, and reworded his bio so it doesn't sound like he was putting people to sleep all on his lonesome. 

I've only got two. :P

My problem is I can't stop coming up with profiles, and the profiles I come up with won't stop bugging me until I post them.

So a month ago I was starting on what was pretty much my first TBRPG with two characters to my name (and the only reason I had that many was in case one of them died right off the bat), and then some part of my brain missed the memo that I wanted to stick with just those two until I was a more experienced player, and kept right on making more of them. Hopefully Mister Semi-Lovecraftian up there is the last one for a while. 

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Because I have a character that transforms, I'm writing two profiles. Same character, though.

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:

Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Combined Appearance:

Instead of the usual Blue/Gold, Moonlight/Sunshine has Dark Blue/Gold.

Powers: Besides their obvious powers, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when 20 posts by that character are made. Sunshine has no access to his Rahkshi power, while Moonlight has all access to it.

Edited by Ghidora131

This is going to cause so many arguments about what time of day it is...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What time of day is it?

That's generally pretty much up to the individual players and their interactions... which is going to cause problems whenever Sunlight/Moonshine end up interacting with a player who says it's a different time of day. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm going to be trudging out the times of day. No, they aren't governed by me, but a significant time should pass before it's a good 12 hours IC. Like, for instance:

Fludgerpudger saw the sun, and everyone rolled with it. Time changes should be gradual, and that's how I intend to write them.

EDIT: Also, Liuth, you have my permission.

Edited by Ghidora131

Fludgerpudger saw the sun, and everyone rolled with it. 

Hm... no they didn't. At all. 

I was under the impression that this entire attack on the village was taking place in broad daylight, to be honest...

I thought it was a dawn.

I thought it only made sense for them to be attacking at night, when it's most comfortable for Rahkshi. 

Why would the Makuta send creatures vulnerable to light on a raid in the daytime?

*Sigh*

You're missing the point...

Off topic post: Anyone know a good Kraata power to suit the MU equivalent of the plastics?

On topic post: I completely forgot Kraata in general were nocturnal and any Kraata below level 6 hated light. This whole time, I thought the rahkshi were attacking during the day.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

We are... or were... or something...

Welcome to Corpus Rahkshi. 

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Pour me something tall an strong,

Make it a hurricane before I go insane.

It's only half-past twelve but I don't care.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Off topic post: Anyone know a good Kraata power to suit the MU equivalent of the plastics?

On topic post: I completely forgot Kraata in general were nocturnal and any Kraata below level 6 hated light. This whole time, I thought the rahkshi were attacking during the day.

Looked it up, most likely one of the 'mess with your head' emotional powers, like Fear or Anger. Maybe Confusion or Slowness, though.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I should probably mention that I've retconned stuff: Holistic never joined Rain and Shark.

OoC: Click, you just couldn't have waited for Holisitic to answer Rain's question, could've you? Fine, I'll deal with it, but please be more patient in the future

IC: Holistic

(Outskirts of Phantom-on-the-Water)

"The exact same thing you're doing", she responded. She seemed to become more relaxed when there were no apparent threats nearby. "Where did that unusual noise come from? Was it you?"

Just like Rain, Holistic also quickly turned to see the newcomer, ready to fight should they prove to be a threat. She lowered her guard when she recognized the huge form of a fellow stoic. "I was heading there, but bizarre cacophony attracted my attention." She turned to look at the Rahkshi who might've been the source of the sound, but she left and flew towards the harbour, so she instead turned to look at Shark again. "I saw three ships sailing away. I am certain you two can handle them by yourselves. I will resume guarding the perimeter." She then just turned around and left, disappearing into the bushes.

No editing required from anyone else. Shark and Rain didn't interact with her after they started the attack on ships, with the exception of Shark telling her to distract the Matoran, which is something Rain managed to do surprisingly well. Occasional mentions of her are minor enough to be ignored.

Why did I do this? Because Holistic accomplished nothing at all and all my plans failed repeadetly.

Holistic finding out that Rain enjoys art and then arguing with her about it? Nope.

Holistic becoming injured and falling into water, resulting in Shark trying to ensure her death? Nope, Rain fell immediately afterwards, resulting in Shark saving her and ignoring Holistic.

Holistic attacking a ship, killing a Matoran and looting his special weapon? Nope, Shark apparently destroyed all ships.

All this left a bad taste in my mouth, making me lose motivation to post at all. Thus the retcon. I hope this doesn't you off too badly, Click and Johnrahk.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

So is Helkyre approved or what?

I ask you to put more in the bio about her backstory and you refuse, something I point blank tell you I'm not going to let fly. Your response is to simply say that you'd really really like it if I were to just let it go by. Yeah, no. You seemed to like the idea of PMing me the backstory stuff you didn't want in the profile, but I've not had anything from you.

So no, Helkyre is not approved. Because of course it isn't since you've done absolutely nothing to remove the problems I had.

Gear: Nyarl’s sole possession is a Toa disk looted from a Matoran village, emblazoned with a Kanohi Mahiki and imbued with the elemental power of fire, which he has practiced with extensively. However, it had lost most of its power by the time he acquired it; its use results in only a mid-sized burst of flame, which dies within seconds unless carefully fueled.

Furthermore (and this is more of a talent, but this section seemed like the best place to explain it), Nyarl seems to have an innate skill with some form of anomalous geometry (rather like Captain America’s “super-geometry”, but decidedly non-Euclidian), able to swiftly calculate lines and angles that seem practically impossible. This lends his fighting style an air of unpredictability.

Appearance: Nyarl is uncannily tall and slender, looming over all but the tallest Rahkshi despite his almost impossibly cadaverous physique (though despite appearances he isn’t any weaker than a normal Rahkshi). He is entirely pitch black, except for his eyes, which are the stygian blue of the deep seafloor and flicker like pits of flame in his skull. What really makes him stand out as odd, though, are the tentacles—four large (about two-thirds of a bio in length), muscular, tentacles erupting from his Kraata-case where a normal Rahkshi’s spines would be, and four smaller, slightly weaker, quarter-bio ones around his mouth and on each hand in place of fingers. Each tentacle is armored and tipped with a razor-sharp blade, but only the smaller ones are prehensile enough for anything other than attacking, and his finger-tentacles are the only ones suited for anything more delicate than picking up something relatively sturdy.

He realized this soon enough, though, as the hybridization of unknown tissue caused both Kraata and suit to mutate. Furthermore, the dreams experienced by test subjects who were exposed to its power were exclusively nightmarish, to the point where several test subjects were driven gibberingly insane, and its mere appearance was enough to push especially weak-minded beings to the breaking point (thankfully, Rahkshi and Makuta are made of sturdier stuff). However, it tested well in combat despite its flaws, being strong, limber, and uncannily hard to predict. It also proved to have potential as a field operative, once taking out a small village of Matoran singlehandedly in order to deal with a single bothersome Turaga. To take advantage of this obvious potential, Nyarl was allowed to keep his victim’s old Toa disk, and was sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

That seems more reasonable. Approved

Because I have a character that transforms, I'm writing two profiles. Same character, though.

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Hunger

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes. A mistake with his armour left the head dark blue.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Hunger

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:

Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Powers: Besides the usual hunger power, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when the sun rises/sets, whether or not They are indoors/underground/shaded from. As an added issue, whenever They look in a mirror, they see the opposite one of Themselves.

While I do quite like the concept, I'm going to have to say no to this, at least for now. I think the difference between the forms is too radical, makes me question too much as to how it works. And if they're supposed to be unaware that they're the same person (Moonlight seems to be at any rate) then how do they explain the probably quite large gaps in their memory?

And yes, the time thing could be a bit of a problem....

Pkus, don't forget that de now has a watch.

I think. Ultron never clarified that along with the portable plasma in a bottle.

The watch I believe I said I was fine with. The plasma I questioned the science of and suggested acid might be a better substitute. Did you ever actually respond to that?

And for the record, I imagined Gorast's attack took place during the dusk, carrying on into the night

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I imagined Gorast's attack took place during the dusk, carrying on into the night

And there we have it, folks. 

So is Helkyre approved or what?

I ask you to put more in the bio about her backstory and you refuse, something I point blank tell you I'm not going to let fly. Your response is to simply say that you'd really really like it if I were to just let it go by. Yeah, no. You seemed to like the idea of PMing me the backstory stuff you didn't want in the profile, but I've not had anything from you.

So no, Helkyre is not approved. Because of course it isn't since you've done absolutely nothing to remove the problems I had.

For the record, I haven't done anything to remove the "problems", because I disagree with you on it actually being a problem. Like I've been trying to say before, her "backstory" is completely irrelevant! The only reason there is so much as a hint at there possibly being a backstory there is because I simply wanted her to look like she does, without actually explaining why she does, leaving anyone that cares with only guesswork. And as I said before, it's only cosmetic, there is nothing else to it at all in any manner or form.

I imagined Gorast's attack took place during the dusk, carrying on into the night

And there we have it, folks.

Time is going to get confusing..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

@Onaku: Maybe you need to step back and take a deep breath. I understand you want your character to have an air of mystery, but once again, you need to have some sort of backstory, just as a precaution. Once again, you could PM Wyrd, or you could allude to it in the backstory without giving everything away, sort of how I did with Vitesse. It's all just precautions, same with extra features being vestigial. Also, I doubt that arguing with Wyrd will do anything for you. Just keep calm about your character is pretty much what I'm saying.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

@Liuth, Unicode, and Toa Onaku: Do you three mind if we skip the "flying through the forest" posts and just arrive on the outskirts of Phanton-on-the-Water?

@Arctic: Things picked back up in Panzer as well.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

@not-Ultron

Moonlight is and probably always will be incredibly nieve. Sunshine, however, is learning. Thinking about why he can't remember the good few hours of his life now and then. Up until the Corpus point, it was always his target attacking him with success, hence the urge to kill him. But on a spot, a position with  nobody else there, this is going to be a very interesting learning experience.

And the time thing.... Maybe it should just be a certain number of posts as each character.