Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I suppose it could always be played off as more of an impulse (like their mouths inexplicably watering around deceased Rahkshi) or an addiction (with the character acting extremely erratic most of the time and only obtaining a sense of "normalcy" for a short period after an opportunity to do so presents itself) rather than a primary food source, but Nato and Chumpu are pretty much correct in this case; there's just not enough dead Kraata lying around to pull off cannibalistic tendencies properly.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

At long last, Illusive can finally speak his mind. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ghidora, you missed this. I'd appreciate you not ignoring my posts.

IC Poly-Gym:

So much for our trap. No matter.

"That remains to be seen, however, we are willing to kill to win. Can they say the same?"

We powered up another Rhotuka, and sent it spinning toward Shock.

IC Matoran-Porter:

Sun would find that escaping an infected Matoran in power armor was not so easy.

Even as he flew forward, the Porter shot an arm forward to grab the Rahshi, and slam him against the floor.

Name: Maron

Variation: Sleep

Level: 2

Gear: She carries a pair of night vision goggles to see in the dark due to a mutation that occurred in her creation, resulting in the loss of her night vision.

Appearance: The Kraata of sleep doesn't have any extreme modifications or mutations, her body simply looks like a normal rahkshi suit. On the Kraata case, two rahkshi symbols are painted with glow in the dark paint. Maron's spines are small serrated blades that curve down her back.

Personality: Her Makuta saw her as an anomaly due to her unusually strong resistance to light which came at a cost of the ability to see in the dark and Maron's preference for brightly lit areas. Unlike most rahkshi, which are nocturnal, Maron is active during the day and sleeps at night. She is strong willed and brave by nature, but she detests violence much to the annoyance of her Makuta. She has to stay up late at Corpus, making Maron extremely overtired. She has a strong disliking for the refectory slop and would prefer to go hunting. 

Biography: Every once in a while, there will be Kraata that have some oddities and mutations. Maran was born with the inability to see in complete darkness, but she was able to withstand sunlight for longer periods of time before the Kraata would feel a burning sensation. The Makuta was annoyed by her inability to navigate his lair since she kept bumping into objects, so Maron was given night vision goggles. Sometime later, she was sent to Corpus in the hopes of getting her to act like a normal rahkshi.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Poly knows no mercy.

Only death. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't care if I have to turn Corpus into a war zone just to get to you, Illusive. Your days are numbered.

Get in line, buddy. 

I'm honestly still uncertain what it is that Rail specifically has against Illusive. Vlad's reasoning, at least, makes a little sense, but surely Rail has bigger fish to fry than one lone madman. 

Rail has no patience for lines.

Right now, he's at the point where he's just going to start cutting people until he gets to Illusive. Depending on how much Karz they're willing to give him about it or if they try to get in his way while he does so, however, the exact definition of the word may vary on a case-by-case basis. :evilgrin:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Seriously, what did Illusive ever do to Rail? 

public enemy and bane of existence

Sometimes I honestly wonder if you actually pay any attention at all to what goes on in-game, or just make it up.  

Illusive has always been silent, nameless, faceless. Lurking in the background, covering his tracks, stirring dissent. At no point has he ever been a public enemy. As I recall, Gorast even picked him out as one of her champions during the destruction of Phantom. 

• Upvote 1

Portertoran is OP. 

From what i've seen, Illusive isn't really a major enemy of the rahkshi public at all? o:

Seems like vlad was after him because he saw Illusive's matoran slaves, and has more lawful morals than most rahkshi.

Mortsia joined in because vlad asked*, and all the other fighters have seemingly been more or less sidelss in this fight and just like fighting people? (correct if wrong here.)

*i think asked is the word here?

Also also, hearing about earlier cannibal-rahks that apparently happened (and didn't work?), i do hope i can manage to take this in a sustainable and interesting direction. oops.

(i'll admit "jittery, shouty, and laughy" isn't a very compelling start....)

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

From what i've seen, Illusive isn't really a major enemy of the rahkshi public at all? 

To be fair, there was some anarchic stuff he did a while back - kidnapping Matoran and setting them loose inside the school, writing up defamatory notes to pit the students against each other and the staff - that would've probably made him the public enemy, if it weren't for the fact that he was making sure to cover his tracks and not draw attention to himself, an easy enough thing to do when you're mute.  

But now that Tridax has been replaced as headmaster, he's happy with how things are. 

The question you should be asking isn't what Illusive ever did to Rail, it's what Illusive did to pretty much everybody else.

At first, when Rail originally donned his Liar persona in order to discover who was behind the posters, his motives were merely to prevent the school from becoming even more chaotic than it already was. The original plan (after discovering it was him) was to actually attempt to reason with him first since he kind of figured that Silencer's death was leading him into a very dark state of mind; combat was only meant to be saved as a last resort in the event that he wasn't able to get through to him and convince him that what he was doing was wrong. This obviously didn't end up happening since Poly and Venom were also in the group at the time, and they went off to kidnap the Matoran, causing the rift between the rebels and the loyalists to widen even further while simultaneously preventing him from arranging a meeting between the two of them in relative secrecy due to the loyalists going on the warpath.

Then Gorast led the attack on Phantom-on-the-Water, which leads up to where we are now.

Rail is currently under the impression that the Makuta were acting in response to what they perceived as a potential threat; the Matoran attacking the Rahkshi, when in reality, they're only trying to defend themselves because of what the students had already done to them in the past, and in some cases, what they were still doing to them up until the attack. Thus, in his mind, anyway, Illusive went from being someone he once thought he could try to reform to being part of the problem because of his own inability to act quickly enough to stop it, which is the same reason why he went after Zex after Silencer's demise.

So in his eyes, Illusive (and everyone else who have been attacking the Matoran villages) are Public Enemy #1 because they were to blame for the leveling of Phantom-on-the-Water, not the Makuta; Illusive himself was just unlucky enough to be the first person on his #### list. Obviously, we in the Student Register know this isn't exactly the case, but since Rail's a character and not a player, he shouldn't have access to everything we know in here, hence why he's currently on this particular path at the moment.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Poor Illusive. All these people out to get him, and he can't even ask them why. 

Vlad versus Illusive: an ice fight indeed. 

You people simply don't appreciate my brilliance. 

It's ice to see someone agrees with me. 

Jokes aside, it's been a while since I've actually had a decent fight in this game, so I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying this, in spite of Vlad's inexplicably brilliant combat skills. :P 

• Upvote 2

Well, he is clad in a cloak of lightstones. How much more brilliant can you get? :P

Really though, looking back, the two fights I previously pointed out - failure against Hashan wayyyy back, (and I was still getting a feel for his character then), and being pushed down the stairs in Malebranche by Booger before easily blinding him and leaving - were actually just the tip of the iceberg for his fighting experience. Somehow I forgot the rest: He also sparred with Root and won, later participated in one of the many brawls in the hallways, and of course did some fighting during the commotion when Illusive let the four Matoran loose. Considerably more than I even recalled to credit him before, even if not enough to really justify... :lookaround:

But we all know the real reason he's suddenly epic is so we can have a really good fight. :D And I'm quite enjoying it too.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name: Maron

Variation: Sleep

Level: 2

Gear: She carries a pair of night vision goggles to see in the dark due to a mutation that occurred in her creation, resulting in the loss of her night vision.

Appearance: The Kraata of sleep doesn't have any extreme modifications or mutations, her body simply looks like a normal rahkshi suit. On the Kraata case, two rahkshi symbols are painted with glow in the dark paint. Maron's spines are small serrated blades that curve down her back.

Personality: Her Makuta saw her as an anomaly due to her unusually strong resistance to light which came at a cost of the ability to see in the dark and Maron's preference for brightly lit areas. Unlike most rahkshi, which are nocturnal, Maron is active during the day and sleeps at night. She is strong willed and brave by nature, but she detests violence much to the annoyance of her Makuta. She has to stay up late at Corpus, making Maron extremely overtired.

Biography: Every once in a while, there will be Kraata that have some oddities and mutations. Maran was born with the inability to see in complete darkness, but she was able to withstand sunlight for longer periods of time before the Kraata would feel a burning sensation. The Makuta was annoyed by her inability to navigate his lair since she kept bumping into objects, so Maron was given night vision goggles. Sometime later, she was sent to Corpus in the hopes of getting her to act like a normal rahkshi.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg