Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I recall Xara doing it before too, but whatever, silly old Dane.

Except all of those rooms were either unlocked, empty, or belonged to NPCs. I'm not going to deliberately try the patience of other players by having my character magically show up with no explanation and bash down their doors. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

that's probably because before that post earlier today, i wasn't posting as Deadeye actively, for various reasons

But...there's a few problems with that...

First of all, there wasn't a post saying that Deadeye noticed his friend get kidnapped, but I'm letting that slide. And only that.

Second of all, there were no posts for his search, and as I said, Helix and Recherche would probably notice him during that time, and would have done something about it.

Third of all, I agree with the bottom.

I recall Xara doing it before too, but whatever, silly old Dane.

Except all of those rooms were either unlocked, empty, or belonged to NPCs. I'm not going to deliberately try the patience of other players by having my character magically show up with no explanation and bash down their doors. 

I must admit, I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun with Bonegleam. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I obviously need to get Liar 2.0 up and running.

I miss playing as a psychopath. :(

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Psychopaths and madmen are the most enjoyable characters to play, I've found. 

• Upvote 1

IC: Shield

"Why the karz am I doing this." Shield suddenly blurted out. "No seriously. Why? Just because I thought Root wanted me to? Root's dead, why am I even bothering? No, I'm done. I'm off. Good luck on your karzing suicide mission."

Shield walked off, leaving the group behind.

Wow, Dane actually managed to surprise me.

I can't wait to hear what the others say.

I have a distinct feeling that Shield isn't going to be allowed to just walk out of there like that.

I'm also kind of questioning the spontaneity of this outburst, since it's just come out of nowhere, with no lead-up or foreshadowing. 

• Upvote 1

Um... they're in hiding from the Brotherhood of Makuta, and have just been contacted by the Order of Mata Nui. I think the other rebels are going to care when one of their number suddenly decides to cut and run, after being exposed to all of this secret information.

shield has literally just come to his senses. the only reason he even did this rebellion ###### is because root would have wanted him to.

but root is dead.

dead dead

and honestly, i don't think anyone will really care, he hasn't done much for the team so far.

Weell, he likely needs to come to his senses again, seeing as he's betrayed the brotherhood of Makuta, and now "this rebellion ######" honestly, what's he gonna do?

shield has literally just come to his senses. the only reason he even did this rebellion ###### is because root would have wanted him to.

but root is dead.

dead dead

and honestly, i don't think anyone will really care, he hasn't done much for the team so far.

Weell, he likely needs to come to his senses again, seeing as he's betrayed the brotherhood of Makuta, and now "this rebellion ######" honestly, what's he gonna do?

Die horribly?

Are Numlef and Kakarahk still with Dormirahk outside of The Cauldron?

If so, can you whip up a post so we can start heading back to the school? Or should we just skip ahead to their arrival?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ladies and gentlemen and individuals that identify as neither. Ready yourselves for the event you've all been waiting for. This is the grand opening of the one, the only; Corpus Rahkshi Wiki! Aka, The Corpus Rahkshi Pages!

Click here! >>>Corpus_new.png<<< Right here!

It has been a team effort on the part of me, Sil, JohnRahk, Click, Nato, Miras, Aerixx, Chumpu and Dane, but we're not done yet. The wiki is still largely empty of the most important part of the game: The characters. And that's where you guys come in. Each of you can now go and create a page for your characters, helping us with the giant task of making a complete record of the ongoings of this game. Remember to follow all guidelines you see, and don't edit other player's character pages without consulting them first.

I suppose that's that. Have fun, and happy wiki-ing.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 7

Amazing. I'll try to get my stuff on the wiki, but if I can't I'll have someone do it for me.

And on an unrelated note, I read the timeline and remembered that Toxin was involved in fighting Phantom (albeit not really being as effective as he lost his suit), but I forgot to level him up. Might as well edit that on his bio among other things.

As I recall, Toxin was punished by the GM for unfair and unrealistic gameplay during that incident.

I don't see why he would be rewarded for that. 

• Upvote 1

So, uh hey guys I'm back. Finally have enough time to come back here.

So I've gone out. Matured a bit. And mostly, learned how to not be stupid and metagame. I was quite the idiot back then. Much to Roman's displeasure :P
It's been a while so I'll assume all my characters died from standing still and I'll create a new one.

Name: Edge
Variation: Poison
Level: 2
Gear: His right arm has been modified completely. The arm is fused with a launcher made to launch poision at high pressures. The laucher ammo comes directly from the kraatacase using a tube and refills over time slowly.
On his back, he has a portable lab station where he can make and store chemicals (after getting the materials of course). Inside it has a Bunsen burner, centrifuge, etc. It also contains a first aid kit with basic surgery tools, which is a necessity in any lab. However, it is quite bulky and gets in the way of his combat and his running.

These are the chemicals/ liquids that he will know how to make.
- Oil tubes (which can be ignited at will)
- Water
- Smoke bombs

Now has 2 knives stolen from Zilnta's dead body. And he also has War's eye.

Appearance: Black and Green with Blue Spines. He wears a white labcoat with pouches for storing vials and a black tophat. He's slightly smaller than most rahkshi, but he is much faster, however his lab gets in the way of this.
Personality: His mind is unstable. He has a strange fascination with blood and the kraata body. Despite his slight craziness intelligence is great and his perception is even better due to him being a surgeon. His skills as a medic is great but his insanity causes nobody to trust him as their surgeon.
Bio: When he was little, he had a strange fascination with blood and the kraata body. Because of this, he decided to disguise himself as a quickhealing rahkshi to work as a medic. Due to a suit defect, he had an exess amount of poison secreted from his kraata. Because of this he developed a gun to take advantage of this. However, he was found out to not be a quick healing rahk and sent to Corpus Rahkshi as punishment for what he did.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Really, that punishment should have made it pretty much impossible for him to get involved in the fight. What he did manage to do - land no more half a dozen drops of slightly nauseating sludge on the combatants - was virtually useless compared to the contributions of everyone else. Which is pretty much why he didn't level up then, and isn't suddenly going to now.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Edge is a male Rahkshi of Silence who rarely speaks. In addition to his fighting prowess, he wields above-average intelligence and observation skills, which he uses in an attempt to carry out his life's goal: slaying everyone he can manage to slay, one doomed target at a time.

Shark is a male Rahkshi of Silence who rarely speaks. In addition to his fighting prowess, he wields above-average intelligence and observation skills, which he uses in an attempt to carry out his life's goal: slaying everyone he can manage to slay, one doomed target at a time.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 5

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Edge? is he in any way inspired by shark?

Nope. Unlike shark he's not as powerful. He doesn't have any of the brute strength that I believe he relies on. He remains in the shadows and strikes. Although I do see the similarities so I see where you are coming from. Time to edit it then.

~Edit~

You ninja'd me twice guys...

Also never knew he didn't speak.

Also is there a way that I can catch up on what I missed?

Probably the best way is looking at the Timeline page on the new wiki. It has a rough overview of everything that's happened so far.

Also is there a way that I can catch up on what I missed?

Probably the best way is looking at the Timeline page on the new wiki. It has a rough overview of everything that's happened so far.

Thanks. I'm still utterly confused though. :P