Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

@Nato: His power allows him to produce the slime. Since he's a Rahkshi, that's not just limited to his kraata, he can just ooze the stuff from his hands. Demanding that he only secrete the slime from his kraata is like insisting Illusive can only create doubles of his kraata not the whole armour

That's not quite what I meant, but I do see your point.

That said, even if they can ooze it from their hands on command, instantly creating enough off the stuff to throw seems unlikely for a level 2 Lerahk, given that they can't even create puddles until level 4.

I apologise if I'm pushing this issue too far, but considering that the only other Lerahk in this game who's managed to use their power at range has required a rhotuka to do so, poison throwing seems kind of unfair. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Told you he'd be back.

Name: Liar

Variation: Dodge

Level: 2

Gear: Two Scimitars, Two Cestuses, a wrist-mounted Razor Disk Launcher, and a bandolier of firecrackers

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green, the same colors that Rail had used to previously disguise himself with. This Liar, however, has had various spots of his suit visibly welded back together, suggesting that his Makuta had previously dissected him for reasons unknown before carelessly melting the broken metal back together in a verry sloppy attempt to repair him. Because of this, he has a very disturbing, patchwork appearance, and his arms have been recently sanded down, enabling him to light his explosives via the power of friction.

Personality: Liar is both extremely sadistic and unpredictably insane. One minute, he'll be admiring a pretty flower, and the next, he'll be trying to rip off somebody's faceplate in order to beat them to death with it. He enjoys long walks on the beach at night, fireworks, and playing with Ussal Crabs, especially if he can locate an Ussal Crab at night and tie a bunch of fireworks to it before punting it into the sky and watching it explode. Oh, and he's also fond of cheese.

Bio: An unknown Rahkshi of Dodge who had previously arrived at Corpus Rahkshi wearing colors not originally his own. Festering a deep hatred for Rail, and Venom as well when she eventually arrived, he secretly idolised Liar... until he discovered that he was really Rail in disguise. Deciding that the mantle of his "hero" belonged to someone more worthy than his foe after he had carelessly tossed it aside like yesterday's trash, he waited for the Rahkshi of Magnetism to depart from The Cauldron before taking up the identity himself. After raiding the place for explosives, he then dug up and stole the weapons that Rail tried to hide before proceeding once again towards Corpus Rahkshi, laughing maniacally at the thought of all the fun he was going to have...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh... so that's what you meant when you said you would resurrect Liar. 

Nice. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Whoops.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Don't bother yelling at me, I'll do that to myself. " Said the rahkshi as she returned to standing in line and mentally screamed at herself. *Karzing idiot, you've botched this for yourself! Now Icarax will make sure to never level you up!*

IC (As Zubarahk): "Hey, can I join your squad?" The rahkshi asked Shark as he stepped out of line, unaware that he was unwanted.

I think you must have misunderstood something, because there is no line. Everyone's just scattered randomly throughout the Gym.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Now Icarax will make sure to never level you up!

Pretty sure Icarax has zero control over how and when people level up. If Makuta could make rahkshi evolve with a simple click of their fingers, there wouldn't be much point to building a giant school to train them. 

• Upvote 1

@ultron I removed his second to last weapon being his knife. Now he only has 1 weapon being his liquid launcher. His lab, which is his only other item, has been limited as well.

I'm also unsure why you are asking for me to tone him down again seeing that he has less gear then Zex and most other rahkshi.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Oh, Helix?

And while you are free to go anywhere within the Gym you cannot leave it

@ultron I removed his second to last weapon being his knife. Now he only has 1 weapon being his liquid launcher. His lab, which is his only other item, has been limited as well.

I'm also unsure why you are asking for me to tone him down again seeing that he has less gear then Zex and most other rahkshi.

Probably has something to do with the quality of the weapons you were proposing, and by that I mean that every single one of them (at least back when I glanced over the original profile) seemed to have some sort of extra effect on them. Had they been "normal" varients that lacked the additional properties you were giving them, they might have had a greater chance of being approved.

That, and the fact that most of the powered weapons that don't require a character's own personal abilities to function are usually obtained over the course of the game instead of at character creation, anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Probably has something to do with the quality of the weapons you were proposing, and by that I mean that every single one of them (at least back when I glanced over the original profile) seemed to have some sort of extra effect on them. Had they been "normal" varients that lacked the additional properties you were giving them, they might have had a greater chance of being approved.

That, and the fact that most of the powered weapons that don't require a character's own personal abilities to function are usually obtained over the course of the game instead of at character creation, anyway.

I did put in the knifes description that it was a perfectly normal knife. And the only thing that separates the launcher from a water gun is the rotating ammo barrel. Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

Well, it's time. If the assassins don't step up now, everyone suffers. 

Having taken a more recent look over the profile, I kind of doubt that the knife was the problem, or even the portable lab station for that matter.

As it stands right now, there is no explanation for why the Chemical Launcher was manufacured at all (or who did the manufacturing, for that matter), the thing can somehow hold ten shots per barrel (of which he has six, so he essentially has sixty rounds of ammunition that he seems to be able to fire off in rapid succession) without an internal/external magazine to hold them all and/or firing them off all at once, and each barrel has the capacity to hold ammunition of differing effects.

This could just be me being presumptuous, but if you had tried bringing this weapon into any other RPG in the forum, I honestly don't think any GM would've given it their approval. If it were scaled down to resemble something more like the Wrist Pistols that Deadshot has over in the DCU, could only fire one type of ammunition and caried a reasonable amount of it before he had to reload (such as it being belt-fed with each belt holding only six to eight rounds), and had a sufficient enough backstory regarding how he obtained such a weapon, its chances of passing GM inspection would probably be much higher. As it stands right now, however, the weapon in general just seems way too OP for fair play.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Try to give them at least half a day or so seeing that we are in different timezones. :P

Let's have a look at the timestamps of these two posts, shall we? 

Sliver has given her ultimatum: The assassins can surrender, or everyone can suffer. 

We all know which one she'd prefer. 

It's been a total of 20 hours, 53 minutes between the two. That's well over half a day. 

• Upvote 1

Try to give them at least half a day or so seeing that we are in different timezones. :P

Let's have a look at the timestamps of these two posts, shall we? 

Sliver has given her ultimatum: The assassins can surrender, or everyone can suffer. 

We all know which one she'd prefer. 

It's been a total of 20 hours, 53 minutes between the two. That's well over half a day. 

I apologize. I made that post at school, and sunlight + phone screen isn't easy to read.

Hey guys, I have something I need to announce.

I got a letter like Click's. I leave in about a month to go to Las Vegas, Nevada.

I just want to thank you all for all of the fun I have had here and I hope to have a bit more before I leave.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Upvote 5

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

He's not leaving yet. 

Having taken a more recent look over the profile, I kind of doubt that the knife was the problem, or even the portable lab station for that matter.

As it stands right now, there is no explanation for why the Chemical Launcher was manufacured at all (or who did the manufacturing, for that matter), the thing can somehow hold ten shots per barrel (of which he has six, so he essentially has sixty rounds of ammunition that he seems to be able to fire off in rapid succession) without an internal/external magazine to hold them all and/or firing them off all at once, and each barrel has the capacity to hold ammunition of differing effects.

This could just be me being presumptuous, but if you had tried bringing this weapon into any other RPG in the forum, I honestly don't think any GM would've given it their approval. If it were scaled down to resemble something more like the Wrist Pistols that Deadshot has over in the DCU, could only fire one type of ammunition and caried a reasonable amount of it before he had to reload (such as it being belt-fed with each belt holding only six to eight rounds), and had a sufficient enough backstory regarding how he obtained such a weapon, its chances of passing GM inspection would probably be much higher. As it stands right now, however, the weapon in general just seems way too OP for fair play.

I can see where you are coming from with the too much ammo part. I think 2 shots per barrel should be good? Because no water gun can shoot a full barrel at once. Athough he does have a method of storing them that I think you missed. Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

...This will hopefully be my last one. :P

Name: Ilukiri
Variation: Illusion
Level: 2
Gear:

• An array of quills in multiple colours

• Pots of ink with lids for easy transport

• A Twilight Blade which rarely leaves its sheath

• A small Lightstone lamp, designed to be either held comfortably or to stand stably on a table

Appearance: Ilukiri’s dark blue armour is covered in deep burgundy swirls of rich maroon ink, tracing out a story in a forgotten script. His suit has been modified to some extent, resulting in long, elegant limbs and a myriad of gently curving surfaces. Her fingers are more often than not stained with ink.
Personality: Ilukiri often has his head in the clouds, spending more time focused on her immersive, detailed worlds of inky imagination than on reality, leading many to believe that he is somewhat less intelligent than other Rahkshi. In the rare moments that Ilukiri’s attention is focused on the world around her, she is amiable, pleasant and generally not the most dynamic of people.
Bio: Ilukiri was born as part of a large batch of Kraata, who spent most of their time eating and fighting each other. Ilukiri was the sole exception.
Quickly learning to read and write Matoran, Ilukiri began scratching down snippets of wonderfully articulate writing on the floors of his Makuta’s lair. These paragraphs remained a small oddity among the Makuta’s halls until the Makuta finally realised which of his spawn was so eloquent; one of Ilukiri’s brothers. Said Rahkshi was then sent away to Corpus due to Ilukiri’s father defining the scratchings as graffiti.
But still, the writing continued.
Eventually, of course, Ilukiri was discovered via one of her siblings’ mind reading powers, and was therefore sent away to Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

I'll admit that I did neglect to remember that you previously stated that its construction was more on par with that of a water gun than an actual firearm, and I do think that limiting the amount of vials it can carry is a step in the right direction (though having three or four barrels that expended their entire supply in a highly pressurised stream when firing would still probably be better for the sake of combat mechanics), but I still think that you'd have a greater chance of it being approved if it was limited so that it only shot the poison your character naturally produces (since you could just state that the barrels are set up with a system that allows Edge to refill them naturally over time via his own abilities) and if you added some type of backstory to explain how he came to possess it (maybe his normal secretion methods for that arm in particular were damaged somehow and were completely beyond repair?).

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

and if you added some type of backstory to explain how he came to possess it (maybe his normal secretion methods for that arm in particular were damaged somehow and were completely beyond repair?).

I think I said in his bio that it was a experiment. But it may have not saved due to internet issues.

Also I do like your ideas. I might add them once I get home

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

• A Twilight Blade which rarely leaves its sheath

An illusion rahkshi with a twilight blade... that's just cruel... why didn't I ever think of it?

• Upvote 1

OOC: I don't know how you determined that a bunch of vials of unknown chemicals to a non-chemist would be dangerous, but alright.

One doesn't have to be a certified chemist to determine that shooting a fiery explodey thing at someone who's carrying a bunch of glass vials filled with unknown liquids is a bad idea.

That's just common sense. 

Well, if Helix decides to say that the chemicals exploded and wiped everyone out, I'll gladly accept the blame.

Also, the front page doesn't seem to mention that Phantom on the water has been destroyed or have "Learn smithing from the Nynrah Ghosts" removed. Just thought I'd point that out.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: I don't know how you determined that a bunch of vials of unknown chemicals to a non-chemist would be dangerous, but alright.

One doesn't have to be a certified chemist to determine that shooting a fiery explodey thing at someone who's carrying a bunch of glass vials filled with unknown liquids is a bad idea.

That's just common sense. 

I wasn't mentioning you. I was talking about Lewa the Soaring Champion. Ipartsa somehow had the idea that Helix was going to kill everyone just from a bunch of test tubes.

I just realized that you posted right before me so sorry if the OOC thing was too general.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa