Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Wunjo

Variation: Teleportation

Level: Two

Gear:

• A pair of short hammers, designed for one handed usage and the breaking of joints, armor and weak areas through acute transfer of kinetic force
  • Small round shield she wears on her left arm. It is forged from a powered Kanoka of Weakening, meaning though it has a very small surface area compared to her frame, any attacks blocked with it are safely negated
  • X-shaped bandolier with two throwing knives and a variety of pockets, loops and holsters. While useful for holding things, it's main purpose is actually to serve as both armor and active resistance training. Beneath the leather exterior, it is high quality protosteel draped over otherwise vulnerable areas of her trunk and shoulders. Wunjo believes that it's constant weight (Forty kilograms, give or take) will also improve her speed and agility should she ever remove it, whether or not this theory is correct is as of yet unknown

Appearance: Wunjo wears the almost offensively bright lemon and candy apple red of her variety with pride, the colors mixed into a cheetah-esque pattern of red over yellow. Physically, she resembles the average Rahkshi in stature and posture with slightly more muscle mass. Her (toned) upper arms bear the wunjo symbol in a stand-out black

Personality: A rather preachy know-it-all, her self-claimed and self-substantiated claims to fame are three fold. A) Having read through the entirety of the libraries and archives on Stelt B) Having mastered the game of Go and C) Having complete tactical knowledge of every facet of combat, war and battle. The first two are arguably true while the third is open to interpretation of whether or not one can learn all of something so visceral through books alone...

Bio: The middle child of Stelt's Makuta, she has had an exceptionally sheltered and easy life compared to her brethren. Instead of seeking identity through god-hood, demon-hood or other such things, she instead sought it through knowledge. Poring over book after book after book in search of the illusive self, whether or not this was successful is yet to be seen

...but close to it

Is the glow allowed to have hidden properties? Because if so, yes!

Not really, no. Thats why I was asking. There's been issues in the past with characters having "ooh, mysterious!" objects or attributes and then abusing them to be more than a little bit deus ex machina with them. Thats why I wanted it pinned down whether the glow did anything, or if it was just a glow

Name: Wunjo

Variation: Teleportation

Level: Two

Gear:

• A pair of short hammers, designed for one handed usage and the breaking of joints, armor and weak areas through acute transfer of kinetic force
  • Small round shield she wears on her left arm. It is forged from a powered Kanoka of Weakening, meaning though it has a very small surface area compared to her frame, any attacks blocked with it are safely negated
  • X-shaped bandolier with two throwing knives and a variety of pockets, loops and holsters. While useful for holding things, it's main purpose is actually to serve as both armor and active resistance training. Beneath the leather exterior, it is high quality protosteel draped over otherwise vulnerable areas of her trunk and shoulders. Wunjo believes that it's constant weight (Forty kilograms, give or take) will also improve her speed and agility should she ever remove it, whether or not this theory is correct is as of yet unknown

Appearance: Wunjo wears the almost offensively bright lemon and candy apple red of her variety with pride, the colors mixed into a cheetah-esque pattern of red over yellow. Physically, she resembles the average Rahkshi in stature and posture with slightly more muscle mass. Her (toned) upper arms bear the wunjo symbol in a stand-out black

Personality: A rather preachy know-it-all, her self-claimed and self-substantiated claims to fame are three fold. A) Having read through the entirety of the libraries and archives on Stelt B) Having mastered the game of Go and C) Having complete tactical knowledge of every facet of combat, war and battle. The first two are arguably true while the third is open to interpretation of whether or not one can learn all of something so visceral through books alone...

Bio: The middle child of Stelt's Makuta, she has had an exceptionally sheltered and easy life compared to her brethren. Instead of seeking identity through god-hood, demon-hood or other such things, she instead sought it through knowledge. Poring over book after book after book in search of the illusive self, whether or not this was successful is yet to be seen

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Okay, that's fine.

Just aesthetic.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I kinda assumed they worked pretty much like a kualsi at low levels, or at least how I've been playing a kualsi: you can teleport into mid air and stuff, but you keep all your momentum when you change places, meaning that if, say, you teleported way above your enemy and started falling, shifting to ground level would make you slam into the floor just as much.

Why Rekhyt why.

Kathok

Second character:

Name: Phobia

Variation: Fear

Level: (At start of RPG) 2

Gear: Two wrist-axes.

Appearance: Phobia is red and glows a dark orange in many places. He is bulky and imposing as well as spiny.

Personality: Phobia is very, very evil. He is sadistic and cruel, and will stoop to anything to reach his goal. He cares not about others and has no conscience.

Bio: Little is known about Phobia. No one knows what Makuta created him, or where he comes from or why he glows with such a foul inner light. He plans to become the best rahkshi in the whole of Corpus Rahkshi and be the most powerful, most trusted servant of the Brotherhood of Makuta.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wyrd I think you forgot Pyre has a matoran in the infirmary.

Not really "forgot" so much as "clearly haven't had the time". You noticed me making any posts in the main RPG? I am not omnipresent, despite my best efforts, and cannot be everywhere all the time

Since Famine's rope is now split, can I have him upgrade it into a chain later? (He will have to earn it, he won't just get it :P)

Depends on the chain. You'd have to run it by me first

Ah. I apologize for the first statement. I thought you missed it because you made some student register posts.

Also the chain will just be a normal durable protosteel (I think that was the name). His energy draining rope will be weaved into the holes between the links giving it the energy draining effect.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

wyrd, I am requesting to designate Zilnta's powers as being able to dim his color scheme to maroon and copper to stand out less. also, can you please tell me when the starting of the next assignment is?

Chameleon rahkshi can't do that. You could just have him repaint himself though.

All right, then i would like to know what they can do.

Not sure what Pyre expects Palma to do with a dead Matoran. 

This time around, I actually agree with Nato's assessment here.

Illusive stabbed the poor guy in a way where his death would be excrutiatingly painful during the last few minutes he was still alive, and on top of that, impaled him to one of the pillars on the Causeway. Realistically, Rail's group probably stumbled upon him about half or three quarters of the way into that time, and removing the knife from the wound was probably going to speed things up a bit, making it very likely for him to die in transit. Had Pyre not moved him, I was deeply considering having Rail snap his neck or stab him in the heartlight in the next post, just to end his suffering.

That's not to say it isn't possible that he could have survived, however, but given everything that occured above, I'm not liking those odds.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Not sure what Pyre expects Palma to do with a dead Matoran.

This time around, I actually agree with Nato's assessment here.

Illusive stabbed the poor guy in a way where his death would be excrutiatingly painful during the last few minutes he was still alive, and on top of that, impaled him to one of the pillars on the Causeway. Realistically, Rail's group probably stumbled upon him about half or three quarters of the way into that time, and removing the knife from the wound was probably going to speed things up a bit, making it very likely for him to die in transit. Had Pyre not moved him, I was deeply considering having Rail snap his neck or stab him in the heartlight in the next post, just to end his suffering.

That's not to say it isn't possible that he could have survived, however, but given everything that occured above, I'm not liking those odds.

Oh well... At least he got a free knife. :D

*Finds Phoenix's edit.*

Wow.

really need to start reading the IC topic before commenting on stuff when I come back online...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh well... At least he got a free knife. :D

Except that as soon as Vlad discovers that Pyre has it, he's going to ask for it back no more than twice.

Once very politely.

And once very forcefully.

Even if he does manage to hold on to it, it won't be free, because it will have costed him a great deal of pain.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I don't recall the exact wording of my Illusive post, but I think I at least implied that the Matoran was partially eviscerated, meaning there's probably some of his insides still piled at the base of the pillar.

So unless Palma's healing powers allow her to entirely regrow organs and regenerate blood, I don't like the Matoran's chances. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've seen the rude remarks made about me behind my back. And I don't appreciate them. I was doing my homework, not playing games and that's why I haven't posted. I've seen the skype chat. And it's very disappointing to see that people that I thought were nice could talk bad about somebody behind their back...

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

I'm fairly confident in saying that there's nothing that's been said about you in the Skype chat that hasn't been said to you in this topic at some point or another. 

It's probably worth mentioning that Arctic neglected to mention until later that you two were brothers, or that you were spying on his computer screen when you were supposed to be doing homework. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Good point, my bad. Sorry. 

I leave for one day...

I've seen the rude remarks made about me behind my back. And I don't appreciate them. I was doing my homework, not playing games and that's why I haven't posted. I've seen the skype chat. And it's very disappointing to see that people that I thought were nice could talk bad about somebody behind their back...

I'm fairly confident in saying that there's nothing that's been said about you in the Skype chat that hasn't been said to you in this topic at some point or another.

It's probably worth mentioning that Arctic neglected to mention until later that you two were brothers, or that you were spying on his computer screen when you were supposed to be doing homework.

Guys, this is not probably not the place to be discussing Skype gossip and sibling rivalries.

Good point, my bad. Sorry.

Back on track, how long does Vlad intend to hold Burn?

I'm somewhat confused as to what you leaving has to do with any of this? 

I think I've got more than enough characters for now...

*Finds Phoenix's edit.*

Wow.

really need to start reading the IC topic before commenting on stuff when I come back online...

What edit...

The one you made... yesterday morning, since it's apparently now 3:30 AM.

Is anyone else on this topic besides me suffering from a lack of good ideas for characters?

Yes.

I've been wanting to create a fourth Rahkshi in order to even out my numbers, but so far, I haven't had much luck in the inspiration department.

...nope, not really. I have six profiles written up waiting for me to decide they're worth submitting. 

Well, that doesn't make me feel like an underachiever at all...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

...nope, not really. I have six profiles written up waiting for me to decide they're worth submitting.

Well, that doesn't make me feel like an underachiever at all...

No, I just have a serious problem with creating character concepts. I think I have nearly thirty unused characters from Bionifight...

But hey, if you want some ideas, feel free to steal some of mine. I'm not going to be using them... especially if you take them before I can. :D

Alternatively, make a band character for the next attempt.

Edited by Click

I'm putting together a list of characters in the assignment, along with whether they're assassins, civilians or whether I have suspicions either way. Please, feel free to correct me if I missed any characters, or if you have any suspicions that I should edit into the list. (You're limited only to leaving comments; I don't want random people visiting BZP just spamming the whole thing up.) It's intended for use as a reference point to make it easier to see if we've already confirmed someone as an assassin or not, so that your characters don't necessarily have to go blundering around.

VBWj75sh.png

Someone's dying. Time for another Kaita!

NAME: Kamanau

VARIATION: Fire Resistance / Teleportation / Quick Healing

LEVEL: Kaita

GEAR: None

APPEARANCE: Icy blue and black, with gold accents (spines and claws particularly), Kamanau gives off an impression roughly somewhere between a centaur and a Stegosaurus. It has six powerful limbs, and can choose to walk on two, four, or all six, with the rest functioning as arms, and large claws on each hand/foot can serve as both weapons or graspers. Defensive armor plating on its back and sides augment a row of spiky plates all the way down its back and onto its tail, which in addition to helping the Kaita balance when upright, ends in an intimidating spiked club. Like its Rahkshi components, Kamanau can fly, when it presses its middle two feet/hands together. In addition to the Kaita-amplified Kraata powers of its three components, Kamanau possesses the ability to apply its powers to any one agreeable being at a time, imbuing them with fire resistance, teleporting, or healing them.

PERSONALITY: Formed of Shield, Snake, and Jayar, Kamanau contains a combination of their personalities.

BIO: None - not yet formed.

DRAWING: A rough sketch by Sil

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Hm, I've tried, twice, to put together lists of my suspicions, and scrapped them both times because of some issue or another.