Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

When I say "blast" it refures to it being like an energy projectile.

And here is the edited profile, including the info on the gun

Name: Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest)that operates by fireing heat vision "projectiles" in a fully automatic stile (Taltrun can do this do to the fact that the rifle was made from the empty armor of a heat-vision rahkshi), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour. He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality: He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can". He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta. Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned. Taltrun learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The worst he ever did was shoot up a matoran village). He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

Uh, MCGPY, as I remember the gun was described as a channel for his heat vision powers at the same level Taltrun himself is at. Which means he doesn't get any kind of blasting projectile yet. And for the record, I generally tend not to allow weaponry that lets people cheat their way around the levelling mechanic

I hope I'm not too late π_π

Name: Kardenex

Variation: Sonics

Gear: A guitar-like instrument with a microphone and small amp attached

Appearance: Sand blue body with green eyes and metallic grey limbs. Metru blue hands, boots, and head. His back sports a large "X" decal in dripping-spraypaint-gold

Personality: Usually "wants to be alone" but always struggles with being sentient. He wonders why the Rahkshi are evolving due to the untimely separation of him from his scholarly master and tries to devote his time to figuring that out but the escapades of the Rahkshi he knows keep him from that.

Bio: A somewhat new arrival to the school. Created by Kojol after an insanely-convoluted plan to keep himself alive; he knew of the Order plot to kill him. He'd been studying the evolving Kraata and figured out what was happening - but was too late to tell Kardenex (known as 'Kard' by his birthmates) before he had to go into hiding to avoid Tridax, who took Kard and killed his birthmates.

Never too late, there's no limit on time or number of players here. If you haven't already then I'd recommend looking at Click's fantastic recap. It covers pretty much everything and has some helpful tips.

Going to have to ask how old Kardenex is supposed to be? Kojol's death happened about 1,500 years before the RPG is set so Kard is presumably around that old...which sort of goes at odds with the fact that the more sapient breed of Rahkshi have only started popping up recently. Their ages are measured in months, not centuries. Its kind of not possible for Kard to be that old.

Just thought I'd make a new character.

Name: Tangirahk

Gear: Out of all the instruments Tangirahk can play, she chooses to take a violin with her, simply because it reminds her of the female makuta that created her.

Appearance: Unlike most rahkshi that are hunched over and either built to be thin and gangly or stocky and tough, her Kraata is encased in a rahkshi body that deviates greatly from the normal look. The yellow feet are designed in a similar manner to high heels, though the soles of the feet are just five millimeters above the ground and she has three claws on each foot to serve as toes. Her bright green legs are also longer and the edges are more rounded and smoother. The rahkshi's yellow hips are slightly wider and her waist is a little bit thinner than normal. Tangi's bright green arms lack muscle and are thinner in comparison to a normal rakhshi's arm, but on each arm, there are three spikes to be used in combat.

The most striking trait about her appearance is her posture. Since the rahkshi stands tall like a toa instead of hunching over, there is a small silver pod that can fit her Kraata just below her neck and she lacks a spine. Her lime green head is the least altered part of Tangirahk, as it is merely smoother and curved around the edges. She also has black headphones with the rahkshi symbol painted in yellow on the ears hanging around her neck and a pair of sunglasses rests on her head. Tangi's eyes are a bright tint of neon blue.

Bio: Her mother, known as the "Musical Makuta" wanted to create an upgraded rahkshi body that would differentiate female rahkshi from male rahkshi, so she experimented with energized Protodermis and forced an inventor she had captured to build the rahkshi. After it was complete, the Musical Makuta created Tangirahk and let her be the first to use the body. After it demonstrated sapience on a matoran level, the rahkshi's body was painted and the two bonded together through music. Recently, Tangi has joined Corpus Rahkshi of her own free will.

Personality: Tangirahk is not one to be harsh or cruel, unlike many rahkshi. Her personality seems to be a mixture of a Ga-Matoran and Le-Matoran since she is gentle and kind, but at times, she can be impulsive and a little bit too loud, especially when it comes to music. She has a habit of singing softly when she is alone since she doesn't like things being too quiet.

Is there a problem if I deviate from the normal look of a rahkshi too much?

Since you've given adequate reasoning for the body type, no problem. Tangirahk approved

(I'm on a phone right now and my attempt at snipping failed)

I can totally remove the Kojol bit. I had a MoC series once where he had cheated death for quite some time. I thought maybe I could worm that into this but I can get rid of it if you want.

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

(I'm on a phone right now and my attempt at snipping failed)

I can totally remove the Kojol bit. I had a MoC series once where he had cheated death for quite some time. I thought maybe I could worm that into this but I can get rid of it if you want.

Yeah that bit of canon is staying canon, partly because your version has Kool knowing about the Order of Mata Nui, an organisation I'd prefer to stay secret and unheard of at the point in the RPG. So no Kojol I'm afraid

7AOYGDJ.jpg

(I'm on a phone right now and my attempt at snipping failed)I can totally remove the Kojol bit. I had a MoC series once where he had cheated death for quite some time. I thought maybe I could worm that into this but I can get rid of it if you want.

Yeah that bit of canon is staying canon, partly because your version has Kool knowing about the Order of Mata Nui, an organisation I'd prefer to stay secret and unheard of at the point in the RPG. So no Kojol I'm afraid

Okay, sure. I can do that

Appearance: Sand blue body with green eyes and metallic grey limbs. Metru blue hands, boots, and head. His back sports a large "X" decal in dripping-spraypaint-gold between his silver spines, of which he has three. They curve backwards down his body and sharply turn back up towards his head at the point. He is slightly taller than an average Toa and is very thin.

Personality: Usually "wants to be alone" but always struggles with being sentient. He wonders why the Rahkshi are evolving and tries to devote his time to figuring that out but the escapades of the Rahkshi he knows keep him from that.

Bio: A somewhat new arrival to the school. Created by a hermitic Makuta. He had 'Kard' for 12 months before he was taken by Tridax for his sentience. Said hermitic Makuta lost his only companion and promptly went insane.

I really need to get a life. Current routine: Refresh TTV. Refresh BZP. Refresh Student Register. Repeat.

Edited by Toa_Bomb

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

"Almost any physical harm" Would the chemicals or poison or whatever he has on his hand affect him? It's probably chemical, but it's being applied in a physical manner. Hmm..

Going to bed. It's 1:20 AM here and I need to sleep. Will get back to you tomorrow.

We had a discussion about Limited Invulnerabilty when I had Stronghold fighting and before I learned a valuable lesson about not trying to argue with Locus. Poison is something that can bypass any of the stages of Limited Invulnerability as well extreme temperatures, bludgeoning with maces and flails and cudgels, suffocation, etc. Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Almost any physical harm" Would the chemicals or poison or whatever he has on his hand affect him? It's probably chemical, but it's being applied in a physical manner. Hmm..

Going to bed. It's 1:20 AM here and I need to sleep. Will get back to you tomorrow.

We had a discussion about Limited Invulnerabilty when I had Stronghold fighting and before I learned a valuable lesson about not trying to argue with Locus. Poison is something that can bypass any of the stages of Limited Invulnerability as well extreme temperatures, bludgeoning with maces and flails and cudgels, suffocation, etc.
Alright. Guess Haken will be KO'd. Going to post him later.

Oh, and Locus? Edited my last Sidonas post.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Name: Malady

Variation: Poison

Gear: A handheld artificial Rhotuka launcher, the Rhotuka of whom create a feeling of general queasiness in the target. Although these feelings are tangible, they aren't strong enough for full-blown incapacitation. Malady also wields a mace covered in a tangle of steel spikes. Recently, Malady has replaced her mace with a falchion, favouring the cuts of a sword over the brute force of a mace. A pair of lurid boomerangs are among her armoury too.

Appearance: Malady's limbs are long and lanky, characteristic of most Rahkshi. Her colour scheme consists of a sickly shade of sand-green on the larger armour plates, accented by streaks of crimson around her joints and on her spines. 

Personality: Malady is vicious, backstabbing and generally untrustworthy to anyone who she feels wouldn't be able to beat her in a straight-on fight. Her allegiances may shift in seconds when looking towards survival chances, and she treats most of the universe with contempt.

Bio: Malady was created by Makuta Antroz on Xia. After noticing her intelligence, Antroz gave Malady a Rahkshi suit. His first test of her abilities was to have her climb the Mountain. She succeeded in record time, and due to the resulting level up, Antroz shipped her off to Corpus.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

(I'm on a phone right now and my attempt at snipping failed)I can totally remove the Kojol bit. I had a MoC series once where he had cheated death for quite some time. I thought maybe I could worm that into this but I can get rid of it if you want.

Okay, sure. I can do that

Appearance: Sand blue body with green eyes and metallic grey limbs. Metru blue hands, boots, and head. His back sports a large "X" decal in dripping-spraypaint-gold between his silver spines, of which he has three. They curve backwards down his body and sharply turn back up towards his head at the point. He is slightly taller than an average Toa and is very thin.

Personality: Usually "wants to be alone" but always struggles with being sentient. He wonders why the Rahkshi are evolving and tries to devote his time to figuring that out but the escapades of the Rahkshi he knows keep him from that.

Bio: A somewhat new arrival to the school. Created by a hermitic Makuta. He had 'Kard' for 12 months before he was taken by Tridax for his sentience. Said hermitic Makuta lost his only companion and promptly went insane.

I really need to get a life. Current routine: Refresh TTV. Refresh BZP. Refresh Student Register. Repeat.

Approved

Name: Malady

Variation: Poison

Gear: A handheld artificial Rhotuka launcher, the Rhotuka of whom create a feeling of general queasiness in the target. Although these feelings are tangible, they aren't strong enough for full-blown incapacitation. Malady also wields a mace covered in a tangle of cast-iron spikes. A pair of lurid boomerangs are among her armoury too.

Appearance: Malady's limbs are long and lanky, characteristic of most Rahkshi. Her colour scheme consists of a sickly shade of sand-green on the larger armour plates, accented by streaks of crimson around her joints and on her spines. 

Personality: Malady is vicious, backstabbing and generally untrustworthy to anyone who she feels wouldn't be able to beat her in a straight-on fight. Her allegiances may shift in seconds when looking towards survival chances, and she treats most of the universe with contempt.

Bio: Malady was created by Makuta Antroz on Xia. After noticing her intelligence, Antroz gave Malady a Rahkshi suit. His first test of her abilities was to have her climb the Mountain. She succeeded in record time, and due to the resulting level up, Antroz shipped her off to Corpus.

And also approved

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Grim:

Grim caught the clumsy swing easily, and then caught the falling Rahkshi before he hit the ground, hefting the unconscious body. 

"Easy, friend. You are overtired." They spoke, to dissuade suspicion.

I do have a problem with this post. The axe Tarakava absorbs any resistance to strengthen its swing. Therefore Grim should not be able to catch it, as it would absorb the resistance.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Uh, MCGPY, as I remember the gun was described as a channel for his heat vision powers at the same level Taltrun himself is at. Which means he doesn't get any kind of blasting projectile yet. And for the record, I generally tend not to allow weaponry that lets people cheat their way around the levelling mechanic

[\quote]

I'm not trying to cheat around anything. I think I should just leave. This is obviously a picky bunch of people.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I figured it was going on Residual force and Mar'jik was unconscious by that point?

As far as I know, the axe's power is active for the duration of the swing.

The axe was not swung with much force, so would not have taken much effort to stop. Little force plus little force equals little force, so Grim probably could have caught it

But the force he used to catch it was absorbed and redirected.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

-le help I'm trying to post a picture and it says I can't use the image extension-

Wait I got it

Edited by Toa_Bomb

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

He has guitar?

seems like that band IS going to form after all

Yeah. I thought "hey, sonics. Hey, band. HEY GUITAR"

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

You wouldn't be the first to try forming a band. No one's actually succeeded so far. 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Caotchouc is actually lecturing Sidonas for his stupidity, not fighting Sliver.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In response to Pyro: he did not steal it. He is attempting to throw back Burst by swinging the staff around.

Oh, okay. I thought you had meant that he pulled it out of Burst's hands, and used it to attack him.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

Any ideas on how to get out of this mess besides trying to disarm Sliver? If Tridax is reading simply thoughts then Sido can keep up a loyalist act, if it's memories then I'm doomed. Not sure any other rebels would risk exposing themselves to help Sido. If he runs then Shield is doomed. I'm fresh out of ways to escape a deadly situation. Not sure Sidonas would have much of a chance at killing Sliver, plus Locus is probably going to say no if I ask if I can kill Sliver. Any ideas at all that might work?

I'm not going to just let you kill Sliver. If you somehow manage to put her in position where she's going to die, then she'll die. But considering she can knock Sidonas unconscious with a single touch, that seems pretty unlikely. 

Choa-whatshisface looked to be pretty close to fighting Silver, or at least trying to intervene. And If Haken and Burst manage to defeat Draco, I'm sure both of them could help. Burst, being a Kurahk, is incredibly impulsive, so he wouldn't take much convincing.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

Choa-whatshisface looked to be pretty close to fighting Silver, or at least trying to intervene. And If Haken and Burst manage to defeat Draco, I'm sure both of them could help. Burst, being a Kurahk, is incredibly impulsive, so he wouldn't take much convincing.

I can no longer tell at this point whether Cao is with or against rebellion members, or if he is acting innocent and plans to help, so we can't count on Cao. Now as for Haken and Burst, Haken does not even know that the Cauldron exists, not sure about Burst. Plus, they are fighting a fellow who can knock you out with one touch, so Haken might have to get Crusher out and do some heavy hitting. If they come across Sido which means they'll have to beat Draco soon and somehow make sure Tridax does not know they are leaving, odds are they have some chance at siding with Sliver, though Haken won't be happy that a Rahk is being taken hostage.

Now if Sidonas and Shield are taken captive, there is a chance that Kat or Fang or some other rebel might try and get them out of there, though I am not sure if they would do that and risk exposing themselves. Can't depend on that.

If Sido does somehow take down Sliver, like disarming her and turning her own weapon against her, he might be forced to resort to killing to keep her quiet. Since Sliver can knock out Sidonas easily, he'll have to avoid physical contact and harm her with a ranged weapon.

I'm not sure about faking it around Tridax. If he is simply reading thoughts, then Sido can pretend to be a loyalist. If it is memories, he is dead, considering Tridax would know of Recoil's siding with the rebellion, and Sidonas will die before he lets anyone harm Recoil.

All in all, I don't like Sidonas' odds. If Recoil were to show up, Sliver might take her hostage, and Sido would have no choice to surrender. Best option is probably combat or lying his way out. Those odds are not good either. Look's like I might be doomed without backup.

Take the situation as it is. Don't look for an out for everything.

What else is there than to find a way out or hope to get lucky?

Stop stalling and begging for someone to come save you.

You got your character into this situation, now it's up to you to get them out of it.... or not. 

He's already going too far by asking for people to come up with suggestions, or send their characters to help.