Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

So I need to introduce them and kill them off right away? That sounds hilarious, but also a bit.. dumb. Do I really need to do it?

No. I meant that you shouldn't do that at all - what I meant was that if you're creating a character, play as them. And if you don't want them to live... have them break as many rules as possible.

And then the staff characters can send them out with a bang.

Just have them trip over and fall down the stairs....

Or, have them start a fight agaisnt a character you don't like and let them "accidentally" kill them. That way, that character gets in trouble for the murder, and you get rid of the character you don't want. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Aren't they a despair elemental? Maybe the food court doesn't have their preferred dish and they off themselves.

ie, "I am in despair! This lack of nabe stew has left me in despair!"

I just said that suiciding to replace your character with another isn't a thing that can happen

Whats wrong with just letting him make a new character? As far as the RPG goes his old character never existed.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I wholeheartedly agree, but I'm afraid your argument has been rendered moot since the guy now has appeared IC.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. 

I'm fine with having to play a bit as Phazur, because it's more fun this way. I'll make them lose all their lives for rule breaking asap so we can also have a fun death, those are apparently unique for every character

PM me, and we can figure out the best way for your character to go out In style.

Tripping over his shoelace. 

• Upvote 4

IC: Prose/Library Sector

I sighed as I heard the sounds of vomit on a tome. I went that tome, took it out of the trash, and cleaned it off. Apparently it was a book about blue gem that granted powers. I began to read more. It seemed interesting.

OOC: Do I need some GM post to tell me what I've read or something?

...Well, yes, you do, but... I don't think anybody in their right mind would pick up a book and wipe vomit off of it with their bare hands and then just start reading it. Go find another book. :P

Okay. Edited it.

Before the Host can do anything with Vagust I have to talk to Tex about what his prize is.

Tripping over his shoelace.

That's how Damaka's going to die.

And when he trips, he's going to knock over Ezezko... and that's how he's going to die.

• Upvote 4

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

if my characters don't die by being crushed by a mech or blended up i will be very disappointed.

We can arrange that.

TEX I AM ON STEAM ARE YOU ON STEAM WHY ARE YOU NOT ON STEAM

Because I was working

Also

Since when did winners get anything other than an extra life as prizes? 

Since when did winners get anything other than an extra life as prizes? 

I think it's a little silly that you get one life for winning and potentially multiple lives for finding a gem, considering the planned plentitude of gems

• Upvote 1

but their spirits

IC: Phazur (Commercial Sector)

Soon after Phazur had finished their speech, one of the staff members entered the hall. They immediately jumped down from the toppled stall, and hoped that he had not noticed them. Phazur then waited, making sure that they weren't a centre of attention, slowly unsheathed their obsidian dagger and observed the cloaked gamemaker. They would wait for a perfect chance to attack. Phazur knew that attacking him would be suicidal, but they were certain that joyous afterlife awaited them, so it didn't matter. This cruel man would bleed.

OoC: Observing the Host

This is going to be fun to watch

I know we barely spent any time planning this out but it was still fun to do :P

• Upvote 2

Can someone please tell me what has been happening since the end of the round

The Queen's quest has started, Elittra/AD/Aclaraung are exploring a cave, most of the other fighters are in the cafeteria with the host, where Phazur is about to get himself killed.

• Upvote 2

IC Daltrahk

As one of the beings that looked like a boss walked in the area, Vagust had risen to meet him. Daltrahk sighed and watched them, suspicious of what would happen.

For the record, all the fighters who were in the first round know who the Host is. :P

but their spirits

So, congrats on the feature, y'all. Voltorb seems to get on the front page a lot lately.

I don't get on there that often, do I?

But yes, it is very cool. We made it in less than two weeks! 

I feel accomplished. B-)

Accomplished enough to bring out the sunglasses emoticon

Name: Werl
Species: Toa
Power/Weapon 1: Plasma
Power/Weapon 2: Twin Pincers in place of hands
Power/Weapon 3: Mask of Flight
Appearance: Primary color: Teal Secondary Color: Blue
Bio: Werl was a wandering toa before bionifight, having been driven insane by being unable to use an objects with his pincers. He generally got into a fight with whatever he came across. 
Personality/Other: Male. Describes self as super unvincible, though almost no one takes this seriously. Isn't afraid to kill, regardless of whewther or not it is neccassary. Will attack anything.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

Name: Werl

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Plasma

Power/Weapon 2: Twin Pincers in place of hands

Power/Weapon 3: Mask of Flight

Appearance: Primary color: Teal Secondary Color: Blue

Bio: Werl was a wandering toa before bionifight, having been driven insane by being unable to use an objects with his pincers. He generally got into a fight with whatever he came across. 

Personality/Other: Male. Describes self as super unvincible, though almost no one takes this seriously. Isn't afraid to kill, regardless of whewther or not it is neccassary. Will attack anything.

Not sure how the reply and report buttons also popped up in your post as links, but Werl is approved! Welcome aboard!

So, question. If the Host tried to copy the power of a powerless fighter, what would happen? Would he retain his previous power, or get the power of powerlessness, or what?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun