BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

"A rudimentary example of the principle of entropy." Noroi replied, glancing at the unfolding chaos. "Most of the Rahkshi here came from your... School? That would explain several things."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Ezezko

「You stabbed me first, little girl.」

Despite your word name calling, she most definitely isn't a young girl. Her torso pressing into your back confirms that. You really hope the Queen isn't reading your thoughts right now. 「Maybe our thoughts are like an irritating radio to her, rather than a book.

You would have to ponder such matters later. At the moment, you concern yourself with freeing a hand to keep your sword readied.

...but close to it

IC:

"A rudimentary example of the principle of entropy." Noroi replied, glancing at the unfolding chaos. "Most of the Rahkshi here came from your... School? That would explain several things."

IC Kat: I realised that this being likely had no Idea about Corpus. 

"I, uh.... yeah. A school, well more a military academy. We were.... different than most Rahkshi, independent, free willed. So they put us in a school to try and get some use out of us, I suppose."

It was a really long story.

IC: Werl

Having retreated to his quarters, Werl then spent hours fusing the stolen armor together with his elemental powers, eventually forming a wicked looking barbed sword. Satified with his work, Werl started towards the training area to test it his new armament.

OOC

Werl is now open for interaction.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

IC: Xaeraz stumbled to a halt in the silence field, watching his comrades fighting a bunch of tentacles with no sound. For once, he was silent and stealthy, and he didn't think the monster had noticed him yet. Xaeraz crouched, unfolding his blade, and crept forward into the darkness in an attempt to try and find the creature assaulting his party.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC:

After a few moments, the armored being nodded. Her visage was quite literally inscrutable, but one didn't have to see it to be able to recognize someone thinking and processing new information. "Sounds like something the Brotherhood of my world likely would have done."

"Based upon what you said, however, I am going to guess that this did not necessarily work as they planned."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Cast-Commercial Sector

The glatorian got up at the same pace he had sat down. Cast was watching him leave, when the roof caved in. His stew was done, and it was time to move out of the general vicinity. With debris falling and everyone else scrambling for a gem, things were going to get dangerous fast. Cast himself had no interest in the gem. What coward would want the power to dodge, considering it was far better to be able to take hits? There was a decently sized chunk of the ceiling blocking Cast's path. He chucked it in some random direction.

After a short walk, he found himself in the nonfood area of the commercial sector. He figured he might as well buy something, after all, it was free to him. He came across a booth selling "The Official Bionifight Barrel". Remembering that he had a room somewhere, Cast decided it might come in handy for decoration. Plus it might have other uses down the line. He held the barrel under one arm and began making his way towards the Comfort Sector.

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Werl

Having retreated to his quarters, Werl then spent hours fusing the stolen armor together with his elemental powers, eventually forming a wicked looking barbed sword. Satified with his work, Werl started towards the training area to test it his new armament.

OOC

Werl is now open for interaction.

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

If people paid close attention in the cafeteria, they would notice the Enforcer had slipped away amidst the chaos. As Werl walked, he would suddenly notice a giant titan of a being pass him. As they passed, however, they quickly grabbed the contraband sword and pulled it from Werl's grip, and continued to walk forward, as if nothing had happened, twirling the sword in their hands.

OOC: Please don't steal armour and fashion it into an illegal weapon. =)

• Upvote 3

IC:

After a few moments, the armored being nodded. Her visage was quite literally inscrutable, but one didn't have to see it to be able to recognize someone thinking and processing new information. "Sounds like something the Brotherhood of my world likely would have done."

"Based upon what you said, however, I am going to guess that this did not necessarily work as they planned."

IC Kat:

I chuckled dryly.

"You could say that. We openly rebelled."

IC - Artorre (Food Court):

Artorre stared with noticeable irritation as the dragon pulled the Gem out of Lekona's wind sphere, claiming it for himself. "Oh, well..." He muttered to his group, "I suppose he was one of the ones that went looking for it in the first place. Fair's fair. I guess we better get a move on if we're gonna find our own, huh?" With that, the Ta-Toa began to make his way out of the food court, to the nearest stairwell.

IC: Lekona - Food Court

"Well," Lekona sighed, as he walked over to ArtorreOlari, and Zakaro, "So much for that one. Better get going downstairs, find a cave ourselves. Hey, Artorre, think we should grab Elittra before we head off?"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Daltrahk

Well, the being had asked him a question. When he asked to hear it again, he didn't respond. Well, better get up and go-

There he was! that Toa who attacked him with the Pakari! Oh, he needed a talking to one of these days...

Daltrahk approached him, a blank expression on his face but a quiet anger frothing up.

OOC: at Zakaro.

IC: Kuro/Foodcourt

It did work. I would have to go get one of own some time later. I decided to sit back down and drink some tea. Haven't had that for a while.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Foodcourt ---> Lower Levels

(OOC: 3rd Person)

But before Kuro got to any of the vendors, Prose ran up to him excitedly.

"What is it brother?"

"There are-"

"Before you continue, does it have to do anything with gems?"

"How do..." he started to say when he pointed to Aclarung who had the gem. "Oh...either way, we should get one."

"Perhaps we shall."

They went down to the lower levels to find a cave.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC:

"That would be against their plan, yes." What sounded almost like a faint laugh emanated from the titan, though her position did not change. "Commendations are in order then, I think. Rare is it that the Brotherhood's former servants fight their wrongful masters."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Xara - Commercial Sector.

"Thank you," I said gratefully, offering my hand to shake his. "It's been a pleasure talking with you."

GM IC: "THE SHOPKEEPER" - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

"Anytime, anytime!" the Shopkeeper said loudly, shaking Xara's hand vigorously. "If ya ever 'ave any more questions, y'know where ta find me!"

• Upvote 2

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

The Onu-Toa grins at his companions and cracks his knuckles, not speaking but clearly up for the challenge. The crisis had been adverted, it was time for adventure!

He also accidentally ignored Daltrahk. The Skakdi happened to come up behind him and hadn't said anything, so Zakaro didn't notice him. He's not a Psionics user, he can't hear silent anger.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I thanked him once more and started walking towards the exit. The shopkeeper had given me a lot to think about.

OOC: Xara open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Lekona rolled his eyes at the remarks of the one pestering Zakaro. It would be silly to get into another fight, especially since the hosts probably didn't like their fighters fighting at a time not of their choosing. Olari probably only got lucky with the case of attacking that Bohrok. Regardless, Lekona kept walking, following after Artorre and Zakaro, motioning to Olari to follow. Considering the random nature of the caves it was unlikely the ones in charge had any knowledge of what happened within. So, if this pest continued all the way until they entered the cave? Well, then he could be taught a lesson without fear of consequence.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

This guy wasn't going anywhere. Ugh. Whatever. We could deal with him when we get to the caves. Oh, wait, I've gotta go get Elittra. And I was having so much fun ignoring the guy following us. Lekona ran up next to Artorre, and spoke to him, "I'm going to go get Elittra. I'll be back soon." With that being said, the Le-Toa looked back, and activated his Kualsi, teleporting beside the Vo-Matoran.

"Hey, Elittra," Lekona said with a smile, "Me, Artorre, and a couple other Toa are heading out to find another Gem. You wanna join?"

Pu32xij.png

IC: Zakaro (Food Court -> Hallways)

"Yes," Zakaro answered bluntly, not showing his shock at having been surprised. He resisted the urge to spin around and punch Daltrahk, because although he wasn't as bad as a traitorous backstabber, the Onu-Toa's fight with the Skakdi was... not enjoyable and far too memorable, in Zakaro's humble opinion. 

As Lekona left, Zakaro took the point on the group, stepping forward to glance down the halls, looking for an entrance into the tunnels. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

GM IC: ELITTRA - COMMERCIAL SECTOR

The Vo-Matoran flinched as Lekona suddenly popped into existence beside her; she stumbled away from the Toa, grabbing at her bow in a daze before she realized who it was. Taking a deep breath, she nodded.

"I guess," she replied. "I mean, I've clearly been having a lot of luck so far. But I'd be happy to join you."

IC: Kuro and Prose/Foodcourt ---> Hallways

They had realized that neither of them knew how to get to any of the gem. It was at that point where a group of Toa and others, which also included a certain Skakdi. Kuro began to call out to him, both of the Rahkshi walking after them in the process.

IC Daltrahk

Interesting how this was turning out. No one seemed overly upset about the Skakdi coming into the group. Daltrahk had seen the mass struggle for the gem earlier, and it seemed as though one wasn't just placed in the middle of the training center. Too bad Daltrahk's primary experience was 'mercenary'.

Hm? oh, the Rahk from earlier. Well, maybe he would like in. "Hello there," he said as two of them approached. "Doing fine, are you?"

OOC: oh jeez.

IC - Artorre (Food Court):

Artorre turned around as a clamor of voices erupted behind him. He did a double-take, and blinked several times for good measure, upon noticing that their group of five had suddenly grown to nine.

"I don't think we'll encounter any gem that needs 9 people to be conquered. Perhaps you 4 gentlemen could seek out your own cave?" Artorre tried his best to be friendly, but frankly, he was extremely puzzled. It was like these people had somehow known they were about to look for a gem. How could they possibly have told that? Only one of them had been standing in earshot, and there were plenty of reasons other than spelunking that could cause a group of five to leave the food court at once.

Honestly, the number of people eying them was making him rather uncomfortable.

• Upvote 1

IC:

"That would be against their plan, yes." What sounded almost like a faint laugh emanated from the titan, though her position did not change. "Commendations are in order then, I think. Rare is it that the Brotherhood's former servants fight their wrongful masters."

IC Kat:

I smiled, a real grin this time. I was proud of the accomplishments we'd made over those long months.

"Thanks."

I noticed Xara finally pull herself away from the shops.

"Say, I gotta get going, but maybe I can catch up with you again?"

I dashed off before waiting for an answer.

"Hey, Xara!"

IC(Ismekne): After about an hour of running, Ismekne decided to slow down. It seemed that the Arena was much bigger than she thought. She walked for a few minutes, catching her breath. 

OOC: Walking the Lower tunnels, probably not very close to Burnmad's group, given the size of the Arena. 

Edited by fishers64

IC: Kuro and Prose/Foodcourt ---> Lower Levels

(OOC: Kuro's POV)

"I am fine, friend. Ah! Daltrahk meet my friend Prose. Prose, Daltrahk."

Prose gave out his right hand, but I elbowed him, and he switched. While he was going to receive a handshake. I turned the Toa that had spoken. I bowed to him first.

"I am sorry to have bothered you. As a man of honor, me and my friend shall go to another cave."

(OOC: Prose's POV)

I stuck my left hand out after Kuro elbowed me.

"Hello! I'm Prose! Since you seem to be friends with Kuro, do you wanna join us in our own search for treasure?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Lekona nodded in response to Elittra, before walking back to the group. As he approached the group he saw not just the Skakdi who had been following them before...but 2 Rahkshi and another Toa. How wonderful. It wouldn't be so easy to take down that many pests should they choose to follow them all the way into the caves, but we still outnumbered them 5 to 4. It should be fine.

And then before he reached the group they started walking away. Well that made things easier. Lekona rejoined the ArtorreOlari, and Zakaro, and started looking for an entrance to the tunnels.

Edited by Hunter Serge

Pu32xij.png

"Oh my karz...." I turned to Kat, "....we've got a lot to talk about." 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Daltrahk

It seemed as though one of the party they were next to was very snappy at their appearance. Very well, to Karz with them. He shook the hand offered to him, and said "Of course, I would be delighted." He walked a it away before letting go of the other one's hand.

"We may need some more people to assist us. Anyone come to mind?" He questioned.

IC: Kuro and Prose/Hallways ---> Lower Levels

(OOC: 3rd Person)

As they headed our way down with Daltrahk, Kuro spoke.

"it's just us. Everyone comes from a different universe, it would be difficult to find someone who could."

"What about Iskane?"

"The Vortixx from the free-for-all?"

"Yes!"

"But where is he?"

"I don't know?"

OOC: BTW, I'm talking about B9's Iskane, not f64's Ismekne, Just in case.