BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xaeraz stormed forward and pointed his fist directly at Nomec's head, releasing the gem of sickness' influence on the massive toa. Fury that nobody else could see blazed in the fe-toa's eyes as he calmly said, "There. Now, I don't trust you, so, here's what you're going to do. You are not going to activate your element, use your mask, or put Cyarc  in control. If you do any of those, I will kill you. You are going to put the gem in your hand at my feet. If you do not, I will kill you. You are not goint to destroy Kopen's sense of hearing. If you do, I will kill you slowly. Are we clear?"

• Upvote 3

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Buzzz-Medical Bay

Buzzz had been thinking about the last match.  Things had been going so well, he had a team, he had been so confident that he was going to win this time.  But once again something had happened and he had been horribly trounced.  Things just weren't going good for him at all.  "IT'S NOT FAIR!"  His legs lashed out and he kicked the empty bed next to him, it sprung up and almost tipped over before falling back down with a clatter.  Buzzz curled his legs to his chest.  "It's just not fair."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

GM IC: LYTREL

"Is there anything behind the mirror?" the other Lytrel asked.

It sounded like a challenge.

GM IC: KOPEN

Another laugh. This time it seemed to stretch on for several moments before finally subsiding.

Oh, Kopen, you do amuse me, the being said. I know exactly what she would do with it if given the chance, yes. But do you know what?

The presence became sinister, turning into a cold, harsh whisper.

I am far, far worse.

GM IC: NOMEC

Forgive me King, for I have failed, Nomec thought.

"We... are... clear...." the massive Toa of Gravity whispered.

He swung his fist down, activating his Pakari as he smashed the Silence Gem upon the stone, shattering it instantly in one final act of defiance against Xaeraz, in one final act of loyalty for his King - the Mind Gem. 

Everyone in the room still conscious would feel it as their sense of hearing vanished in an instant, as the Silence Gem was destroyed. Everyone except for Nomec, who passed out on the spot.

Edited by Lucina

IC-Severain

Severain had no intention to return to his universe at the current time, but he figured that tagging along with this other Makuta would Increase his chances of a victory. "Done." He said. "You may call me an ally, If you dare."

OOC

I assume there's going to be a bit of rule breaking and Rebelling on Miras's part. Either that or the two just play the waiting game until the entire RPG is over.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Lytrel

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking..."

Wait.

Every time this mirror talks, the words it says are words I've said before. It's not parroting me, but it's...

Hm.

Testing testing, 1, 2, 3 -

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves!

Everybody's nerves!

Everybody's nerves!

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves!

And this is how it goes:

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 2

IC: Xaeraz roared in silent fury as he stepped forward and swung his arm down, armblade shooting out of it's box to scythe down towards Nomec's neck. He hadn't counted on the giant toa being so quick to move in his plan by any means. Still, he could at least do what he promised and kill Nomec. It would just be faster than he planned.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Ezezko - Dreaming

「Ah.」

Well, that confirmed it. You were in control here. Silence was your only companion as you finished the pizza.

You got up and began to walk to the door before realizing it was a waste of time, why not just think of being where you wanted to be and *pop*, there you were. Your room in the facility, sleeping prone you being surveyed by dreaming and standing you. Reaching a hand down for your shoulder, you began to shake yourself(?) awake.

...but close to it

IC: Olari looked over Elittra and Zakaro, both of them now propped up against the wall in states of dozing rest.

"You're neither of you very good at this, are you?"

IC: Jorth was off to do what he had done after both of the previous rounds: heading to the knowledge sector, ideally to watch the fight replays. The more he knew about what his opponents could do, the more he could do to defend himself against them. If he was going to be stuck here he was going to spend as little time in pain as possible

OOC: Jorth open for interaction

IC: Spotting a fellow Rahkshi and a talky box thingy, Venga sidled over to Kat and Arkrax.

"Hey there, how are you two enjoying this thing so far?"

IC: Tuyetkhamun was irritated and silently fuming inside her wrappings. She hadn't been able to defeat even one single person! Everyone in this facility was throwing her godhood back in her face! But she had an idea on how to...thin the herd...

She was heading towards the food court, trying to find a way to get behind the scenes...

OOC: Also open for interaction

IC: Round over, Skrall was going back to the training sector that he'd been summoned from when it had begun. There was nothing else in the entire Bionifight construction that interested him. His quarters were just a place to sleep when he needed, nothing more. The comfort sector he only bothered with when he required food, he didn't wish to engage in conversation with the lesser beings that infested the contest. Engaging in fights was a different matter altogether though

OOC: Open for sparring

IC: Turbo Vixen was rolling through the corridors of Bionifight at what was only a single-digit percentage of what she could nortmally achieve. She was nervous, and that was making her uncharacteristically cautious. She had no idea where she was and why the place was filled with being that were familiar in all the wrong ways and alien in everything else.

She focused on two of the aliens, one red and black the other blue and yellow, their colours similar to the friends she knew from her world.

"Hey. Uh, this is going to sound strange...but where the sewers am I?"

OOC: Turbo Vixen talking with Dayeth and Feli

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Virse - Med Bay

A familiar voice caught her attention as she meandered past the Infirmary. Buzzz.

She peered into the room before walking up and sitting next to him on the bed. "Are you alright?" she whispered.

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

"I am designated ~ Arkrax," he buzzed. "I was ~ summoned here ~ just as you were."

His projection flickered and reformed facing the opposite direction as the Rahkshi, Contestant Venga, approached. Arkrax instantly recognized him as the one defeated by his falling molten protodermis. "There is little ~ to find enjoyment in," he replied. "I do hope ~ you harbor no ~ ill will towards me? I was the ~ contestant who ~ defeated you."

IC: Thaera - Commercial Sector

Thaera idly observed the other contestants eating while he waited for the group to leave. Io was angrily humming in her cage, but he only gave an occasional reassuring answer back in their own language. She was not going to be forgotten. He just... wanted to see what else this place had to offer.

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

As she turned to leave the worthless pizza shop, her eyes wandered across the booths, searching for some better source of information. What she found, however, was a curious being wrapped in bandages from head to toe. And by found, of course, I mean nearly collided with, only managing to whirl away at the last second.

She looked the strange being up and down with an undisguised disgust. "What... ails you?"

OOC: Dajik encountering Tuyetkhamen

IC: Nisaduf (Near Engineering, with Riss and Sudrec)

The little Matoran recovered in time to toss in her own addition to the conversation, managing to keep her voice remarkably unaffected by both the physical contact with her idol and the events of the last round. 

"Ohh, I don't think I've heard that one! Probably before your whole multiverse aspect of things took off, and we didn't get much but the broadcasts where I'm from. Not lucky enough to get merch or visitors, sadly. I really really wanted some of the stuff they've shown before.." 

She trails off, lapsing into comfortable silence and yawns a little. Perhaps she'd take a nap before the next round, and then she could watch Riss fight. That'd be nice. Cuddle up somewhere with a blanket, maybe some food. Always a good way to rest after a tough day, and this certainly classified as a tough day.

IC: Bajets (With Halken, Mirror, and Lang)

"It's a pleasure," she replied, curtsying slightly. She didn't bother to do much more, he seemed to be the usual slightly-scared, but likable sidekick type that her brother had found before. Perhaps he was toughening the guy up.

Turning back to Halken, she spoke again with a hint of humor. 

"Mother sent your Dueling Blades, brother dear. And her regards." 

Pausing to hand over his weapons, she smirked at Halken again and spoke.

"And an.. invitation, let's say, to visit her soon. She's been wishing to see you, don't you know?" 

On the surface, it was a perfectly typical passing of information from sibling to sibling, yet it carried the undertones of promised retribution if he failed to comply with his mother's wishes. Added to a hint of mischievousness, it would be evident enough that Bajets would likely be the one delivering that retribution, or perhaps just getting to drag him home and watch the show. 

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways, with Elittra, Olari, and Lekona)

There was no reply to Olari's question, as Zakaro instead slowly slid down the wall, feet loosing grip on the floor to result in the purple-masked Toa toppling over and crashing into the ground. This had the side effect of waking him up. 

"..ow."

Without moving all that much, Zakaro sighed. It was another few seconds before he spoke. 

"..I'm in favor of abandoning this for other things. Like sleeping. I propose and highly express interest in sleeping. Unless you want GemQuest, Episode 2, Electric Boogaloo."

Turns out he did have some idea of what he did while half-asleep. Impressive. 

IC: Sevyn (Comfort Sector)

If he had been expecting a grand welcome, he was sorely surprised. It appeared he was totally unacknowledged, and that was actually pretty fine. It was great being an amazing celebrity and all, but sometimes it was also nice to be obscure! T'was simply extraordinary, to be ordinary! 

Grinning as usual, he meandered around the sector, just taking it all in. People of all shapes and sizes talking, it was simply amazing! 

He didn't even know where to start! That's just how amazing it was! Though Sevyn would bet he could make it smell better. Not that it was bad, but there was nothing better than freshly baked pastries as an aroma to just let float through an area.

IC: Astaer (Comfort Sector)

Astaer was scared. This was unusual. 

Her greatest advantage was knowing her terrain, that and being able to not be hit by things. Now she was in an unfamiliar environment, expected to fight some tournament, and interact with people. 

The Korumine hadn't spoken in over a year now. Lariska had lost that right long ago, and there were only a few others she trusted enough to talk to, and they had all been off Odina on a mission or perhaps dead. Nobody told her much in those veins. 

Best to scout things, she eventually decided, and very carefully, she poked her head through the door, her natural ghost-like state making it merely uncomfortable and not extremely tough or painful. 

It probably didn't help that her transparent head appeared out of the door next to the conversing Sesdec and Feraz. Giving a surprised yelp, Astaer disappeared back into the door. 

OOC: Astaer entering interaction with Sesdec and Feraz, Sevyn open for interaction.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "All's fair in war and war, Lightshow, no hard feelings. Can't believe neither of you are having fun here though." He looked incredulously between Arkrax and Kat, "With me its like I'm a glutton who's been shown to a free all-you-can-eat buffet. But you don't find any satisfaction from the sport?" 

IC: Tuyetkhamun eyed the stranger from head to toe.

"I am ailed by nothing, peasant. And you will address the God-Queen Tuyetkhamun with more respect."

IC: "...would you like a hand?"

Zakaro had needed to be carried last time, and he looked even more incapable of walking this time around

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Langmuir - Hallways

Palpable tension was slowly filling the hallway. Right now, their feet were just beginning to wet, but soon they'd be drowning in it. Taking point, I attempt a cut through it, the irony of the possible knife metaphor far from lost.

"Would you like to join us for food, Miss Bajets? We were just on our way to the Commercial Sector."

...but close to it

IC: Arkrax - Knowledge Sector

"A Toa ~ does not kill. Though death ~ is not permanent, ~ it is no more enjoyable," Arkrax replied smoothly. "Perhaps ~ less, upon encountering those ~ you dispatched."

IC: Lady Dajik - Commercial Sector

Her eyes narrowed slightly. Peasant...

"Perhaps you are unfamiliar with me," she snapped back. "I am the Lady Dajik, Current Heiress of the proud family of Dajik, Overseer of all of Metru Nui. And I believe you are intruding on my business."

She would have extended her hand to shake, but she didn't want to catch whatever it was that made both muscle and mind rot.

She wasn't entirely sure of how to sooth him. She hadn't been there for the end of the round. There was no way to see what happened after he was thrown from the walkway. So she decided to ask in a tender voice. "What isn't fair?"

IC: Sesdec - Hallways

His small huddled ball collapsed as a sudden noise sounded from right beside him, and he gave a matching cry of surprise. Sesdec pulled himself back, staring in fear at the wall which had suddenly decided to speak. "W-w-w-what w-w-was that?" he questioned the Toa.

Edited by Click

IC: "Oh, dear, has it been that long?" Halken said, worry finally crossing his face for the first time since the tournament began. "I had though I had stopped in more recently than I evidently had." He accepted his blades and placed them on his belt with a nod.

"But yes! Please, do join us for lunch, sister! You can regale us with tales of your escapades! Since they are undoubtedly superior to my own successful hunts."

IC: "Oh! Oh my, you haven't heard any of Destral Calling?" Riss asked, suddenly concerned. This was unacceptable! She wasn't biased, but the Crast was one of her favorite non-Starburst enterprises. "This was one of my best side projects, too! I'll dedicate a song in my next fight just~for~you~!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Kat:

"I've been fighting for a long time. Fighting for something important. For people, and a chance to make a name for my species that isn't the faceless armies of the Makuta."

I glanced down at my armor.

"All this pales in comparison. I'll fight and learn new tricks, sure, but.... In the end it's not gonna fire me up much."

"It's not fair.  It's not fair that I keep loosing, even though I try my best.  It's not fair that something else keeps making me loose.  It's not fair that I got put into this stupid tournament without getting to say goodbye."  His eyes were getting moist.  "I tried to be positive, make the best of it, like Nature allways said.  But I keep on getting beat up." 

IC Feraz:

"I have no idea.", Feraz said, trailing off in absentmindedness as he opened the door and peeked inside.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: "And I am the Pharaoh Tuyetkhamun, Empress of all of Ma'ata Nui from the uppermost reaches of Karzuati to the snowiest depths of the southern isles. Metru Nui is but one of the brightest jewels in the crown of my authority and rule." Tuyetkhamun leaned her immobile deathmask in close to Dajik's face. "And you crashed into me."

IC: "I'm just happy to be doing something other than chasing down another escaped slave who doesn't even know how to get rid of his footprints. Give me a challenge, or a tournament full of them, any day," the harlequin Rahkshi admitted, "Though your point about no lasting death does have a ring of truth, lightshow. I can't let it trick me into thinking all my deaths are meaningless, or I'll never learn anything."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It was just as she had feared. While she had run off to try and help, he had been killed again. She had abandoned him, and failed him again. Virse sighed as she tried to give a reassuring pat on the back, though it was starting to feel mechanical and forced. "Yeah... we all lost last round," she sighed again. "This tournament... is harder than I thought it would be. I should have never left your side."

She didn't know what to say about saying goodbye. There was only one being back home that might have missed her... but she said goodbye long ago.

IC: Sesdec - Hallways

Sheets of paper armor sheathed his form as the door opened, and Sesdec couldn't decide whether to peer inside to close his eyes tightly. What could wait on the other side of that door? Surely his imagination was conjuring up possibilities far too strange to be real. Enormous furry monsters. Spiky, hunched creatures. Ghosts. Mummies. Dragons...

Ancient royalty then... this tournament brings all types.

She met the glare with one equally fierce and deadly. And then she stepped back and gave a low curtsy. "My humblest apologies, oh Mighty Empress." It had every appearance of being sincere despite her disdain. A useful trick she had learned from countless visits from politicians and royalty alike. Keep them happy, and they just might make you happy in return. It never failed.

"It's not just that, I never get a chase, something always ends up doing something that makes me loose.  In the first battle someone just walked out of the snow.  In the second one I somehow jumped all the way across the arena.  In the third one, I-I don't know what happened, I was just suddenly overcome by fear."  The tears began to run down his cheeks and he hid his face.  "I want to go home."

Edited by Smudge8

IC: Ravyn (Revenant) - Comfort Sector

Ravyn abruptly sat up on the couch he was laying on, the memory of the exploding boomerang suddenly jostling him from his sleep.

He quickly checked himself over, seeing that all of his wounds had been healed; not bandaged, not treated, but healed. Normally, this wouldn't have surprised him much, most likely because having medical staff who possess Masks of Healing was a pretty standard practice where he came from, but these wounds felt different, like they had never occured in the first place. No scarring, no signs of ever existing, nothing.

And that just felt wrong.

As he returned to his feet in order to try to locate Arkie once again, muffled sounds coming from a nearby room interrupted his train of thought and caught his attention. Figuring he'd at least check them out before setting off without knowing where the Karz he was going, he activated his mask and slid himself up to the doorway before taking a peek inside.

Ah, a Vortixx attacking somebody. Interesting...

Option One: Ignore entirely - Said somebody most likely had it coming, which is usually often the case a good majority of the time. Just close the door and walk away.

Option Two: Find somewhere to drop an anonymous tip - Let someone else do the dirty work for once. This clearly has nothing to do with you, so let's keep it that way.

Option Three: Barge in like a Karzing idiot in an attempt to break it up - A plan so stupid, even you wouldn't... wait a second, what the Karz do you think you're -

Before he even knew what was going on, he had slipped his way inside, removed one of his weapons from his arms, and aimed to slash it downwards across the aggressor's back as he deactivated his Volitak and prepared a witty quip to go alongside it.

"Mind if I cut in, Ugly? It appears that you're interrupting the lady's nap."

Seriously...?

OOC: Ravyn interacting with Dartakh and Ismekne.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: "I should think so, too. Now perhaps as recompense you will aid me." Tuyetkhamun looked around for any sign of the Enforcer, Host or Queen, "I am seeking ingress to the food preparation area, would you know how to accomplish such a task?"

IC: "I serve the Makuta Icarax if thats what you mean." Venga noted the narrowing eyes. Well, this could be interesting...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zakaro (Lower Hallways, with Elittra, Olari, and Lekona)

"..yeah. I could use a hand," Zakaro replied, getting to his knees and then pushing his torso up to become relatively vertical. Somehow he didn't topple over after that, but slowly began to get to his feet. 

So much for that gem quest. Oh well.

IC: Nisaduf (Near Engineering, with Riss and Sudrec)

She gasped, speaking rapidly. 

"Oh, really?! You'd do that for me!? Thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Her words tumbled over themselves and rapidly devolved into what seemed to be nothing more than a stream of thank yous as the little hyperactive fangirl mad scientist Fe-Matoran Nynrah Ghost turned and glomped onto Riss, giving the singer one heck of a hug. She held the position for a second before leaping back, blushing and stuttering. 

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I-i didn't mean to i-uh well-i just didn't-i-um-sorry-i didn't mean to just h-hug you l-like that and well i mean uh-"

IC: Bajets (With Mirror, Halken, and Lang)

"That would be acceptable," the golden-spined Skakdi replied, before adding, "Though I seriously doubt anyone could have greater adventures than yours, brother dear. It's not as if I've been nearly eaten recently."

That was a lie. 

Too bad, Bajets was trying to wipe that from her memory. Denial was best to start with anyway.

IC: Astaer (Comfort Sector, her room) 

As the door opened, Astaer leaped back in surprise, another yelp escaping her throat. She had been intending to peek out again, but apparently that wasn't needed. As the duo came into focus, she froze, her eyes wide. She din't move or breathe, just allowing her transparent body to be perfectly still. 

Maybe, juustt maybe, she could trick them into thinking that she was just decoration. That there was someone else who had left the room. 

Just. Don't. Move. 

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Feraz:

Feraz activated the FIDAT, and ran a scanning beam around the room. He hadn't thought that the figure in teh corner was decoration, and the FIDAT readings confirmed it. "I know you're there.", he said.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Riss just laughed and gave Nisaduf a hug in return, pulling the fangirl tight to her. A small laugh escaped her lips and she said, "It's fine, Nisa. Do you think I became a music star because I hated people?"

IC: Halken's laughter boomed through the hallways as he gave his sister a hearty pat on the back. Grinning, he replied, "Aye, sister, you never did get the muaka's share of the excitement like I did! That would change if you would come on a hunt with me like you promised!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Those could have been outside influences, but Virse had never heard of powers that could do that. Then again, she had never heard of Rahkshi or Denuians either. It only made it harder to try to console him. After centuries of war, she was used to defeat. The thought of loss had ceased to trouble her as she walked through the corpses of her friends. Home was gone along with them. With Hound, she had her Turaga's guidance to fall back on, but here...

She had nothing to say. Instead, she just held Buzzz close and pretended to not notice his tears.

IC: Mirror - Hallways

All through the reminiscing, Mirror had remained shyly silent, with little to add to the conversation. But at the thought of food, his stomach gave a thunderous rumble. They had been going to eat before this Gem Quest had intruded...

A hint of a sincere smile came to her face. "Looks like you came to the right Lady," she replied. "I've broken into countless high security places. A kitchen surely couldn't be half as difficult. But there are far too many witnesses here. You would need a distraction."

Distractions would be easy for a Toa of Smoke, but she said nothing about it yet. A good distraction also needed timely action on the inside. And she didn't trust this bandaged madwoman with her life yet.

IC: Dayeth - Knowledge Sector.

"I'm Dayeth, Toa of...." she trailed off as a strange being joined them, babbling about sewers. "What the karz are you?"

IC: Dekako - Hallways. 

We continue on our way, seething with anger. Just when we thought we'd finally had a reprieve from our suffering, she had shown up to bring all of those long-forgotten memories bubbling to the surface. 

IC: The Wyrm - Training Sector.

Looking up from the target before him, The Wyrm noticed another being, clad in dark, spiky armour, enter the near-empty sector. "Who are you?" he hissed at Skrall. 

IC: The Puppetmaster - Engineering Sector. 

Having submitted the form, he decided to take a little wander around the Sector. He was certain this entire section of the building hadn't been here a few days earlier, and he was curious as to how an entire new level had appeared overnight.

IC: Terry Terrix - Commercial Sector.

Having finished with the engineering sector, he rolled back up to the Commercial Sector and ordered himself another beer. 

IC: Miril - Hallways. 

Growing tired of a noise of the commercial sector, I stepped out into the hallways, unsure of what to do next. 

OOC: Miril, Terry, The Puppetmaster and Dekako open for interaction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:Sudrec

Sudrec decided to give Riss and Nisa some space and went to go fill out his own mech form.

It's a 99000 year old design. Will it still be effective? Sure, we weren't ever able to make a mech more agile than the Fourth Gen Combat Exosuits, but the weapons systems? We had only just discovered basic, low-level coilgun technology at that point! Limited ammo too! Against elemental powers and energy armor...

Still, Sudrec finally submitted the profile for the CHLE-03, opting to use a familiar, if outdated tool rather a new but difficult to learn device. He was getting old, after all...

IC: Twinned bodies of a single soul surge, intersect, unbecome once more into lesser form of oneness. Eyes dart as the walls crawl and drool and stare and leer, limbs reaching out unseen to steal vitality. the elder wyrms of the wo-"Oh, shut up."

Seriously. Sometimes, Dexund could not stand the voices all Kha-Toa reportedly heard in their minds. All these self-aggrandizing multitudes, whispering in a chorus of words trying so hard to be spooky. They grated sometimes. And yet, when he had incidents of personal embarassment, they helped get him out of it at times. Such as now, when he accidentally ran into a toa he had yet to learn was named Miril. Instead of apologizing and fleeing, he stepped back and became Dexund the Necrodancer.

"FOOLISH MORTAL!" he cried, raising one finger as his eyes grew wild. "KNOW YOU NOT WHOM YOU HAVE DARED TO STRIKE WITH YOUR BODY? YOUR INSOLENCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!"

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Miril - Hallways.

A faint smile played across my lips. It was time to have a little fun. Activating my mask, I stepped to the side, separating myself into two separate selves. "Are you talking to me?" I asked sweetly, to which the other me added, "Or me?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: LYTREL

His reflection merely stared back at him impassively, listening to Lytrel sing.

GM IC: EZEZKO - DREAMING

Shaking the sleeping version of himself did not appear to be doing anything to make him awaken for real.

GM IC: THE MIND GEM

I want her to have it because she best suits my plans, the being replied.

It felt as though they were about to continue, but they cut themselves off; the presence seemed to briefly fade before a blast of realization swept through Kopen from the being. It was quickly followed by a storm of pure grief and rage.

NO! NO! YOU HAVE NOT!

While the words buffeted her, they were not directed at her, and thus did not hurt; however, it would be obvious to Kopen that whoever they were directed to would be in a world of pain.

GM IC: XAERAZ

His swing was true; the armblade lopped Nomec's head right off, killing the Toa of Gravity instantly (alongside Cyarc, who was somewhere within). 

NO! NO! YOU HAVE NOT!

Xaeraz's mind was blasted by an onslaught of pure grief and rage, the voice of the golden being screaming in his mind.

YOU KILLED HIM! 

I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO JOIN ME! TO LIVE! AND YOU... SAID...

NO!

HE WAS MY FRIEND! MY PARTNER! AND YOU MURDERED HIM!

I WILL KILL YOU!

The being brutally tore into Xaeraz's mind, the rage and grief pummeling Xaeraz like a pair of hammers.

IC: Lytrel

Okay... One more test round...

Um, um...

Need a very specific word...

"Antidisestablishmentarianism."

If the being imitated this word, Lytrel's hypothesis would be proven correct, and this mirror wasn't sentient; it was just an elaborate ruse...

Lytrel's grip around his spear tightened.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC: Kopen - Queen's Tunnel

She didn't get the chance to ask why, not that she expected the Being to reveal its entire plan. Instead, it's power was directed elsewhere. She was still close enough to the Gem to know where.

Xaeraz.

NO!! STOP IT!! she screamed into the gem, and she reached out into the mind to try to pull back the blow. She had to stop it, even just dull it, even if it meant it would come back to her.