BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC(Samantha): Samantha went flying. Literally. While her shell shielded her from most of the impact, it did give her a bruise. 

However, it is fortunate enough that Samantha did have the power of flight, and thus was able to avoid hitting the ground hard. "I thought you said you were going to leave me alone," she said. 

IC Thak:

His grin widened. "I did say, that,didn't I? Well, lucky for you, things changed, so now you're free game. So long's I don't kill ya. But I gotta tell you, nothin' better than a tenderised turtle for lunch once all is said and done."

He fired a trio of metal blocks, spiked on the sides, looking rather like tenderising hammers.

IC: [Venga - Hallways]

The Rahkshi saluted at Miril's command, already wondering what he might need to take. In terms of equipment he was still prepared from his scouting trip, but food rations might be a good idea.

"Venix, you in need of ammunition? Might be worth stocking up, this will inevitably be dangerous."

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

"I favour the second of those options," Olari said, "I can see a large tunnel network under the ground here. It may be that they do not have the same impenetrable defence as the more exposed outer walls. Burrowing through them may represent a greater chance of success than trying to batter through a forcefield that, a far as we know, has been deliberately designed to stand against people trying to batter through it."

She lifted herself into the air again. Trying to keep out the way as Zakaro got to work boring them a route to the labyrinth below

IC: [Hollis - Sota Coliseum]

Well that dastard of a Skakdi had managed to overcome the magnetic Toa and was now picking on some poor helpless turtle! This would not do!

"You will have to excuse me," he said to Therex, stomping past the Glatorian and marching a little closer to Thak. "I say, you there! Pick on someone your own weight class!"

He started firing blast after blast of laser bursts from his hands at the Skakdi. Individually none was particularly powerful, but all together, especially intertwined with his strange electrical properties? Well, they might just be the fireflyer stings that could bring down the kikanalo. That kind of accumulated pain and injury would be hard to shrug off

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Maccha White! (Sota Games, with Maccha Green! and camXara!)

"Alright! Who's next to fight, my companion of Green and being of Light-ning!"

IC: Xara - Sota Coliseum.

"I'm in no hurry to get into another fight," I grumbled, still wary of oncoming attacks, "Are you?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Lol. 

IC(Samantha): The turtle went up and over the hammers, then burst out laughing at Hollis' comment about weight class. It brought her back to her follow-Hoi-turtle wrestling days. 

She extended her arms out of the shell, flying toward Thak's chest. Maybe a Pakari-level punch to the stomach would indeed bring this rascal down to size. 

OOC: Samantha is trying a two handed punch to Thak's lower chest, coming down and forward. Her arms in front of her, so she's not punching down from above, more like flying into him fists first. 

IC Thak:

Ooh, man, those lasers smarted.

Thak turned slightly, with a frown, as his back began to blister.

"You callin' me fat, old man?!"

Then a turtle hit him in the chest. Now, this knocked him back a bit, and had Samantha pulled back and thrown a punch rather than simply flown into him, it might have had a significant effect. Alas, super strength does not add force to flight.

so Thak reached down to try and grab the turtle to throw her at the Turaga.

THE QUEEN - WEEK FIVE UPDATE PART ONE

WITH THE MIND GEM

The Queen stood completely still as she took in her surroundings, trying to spot any sort of weakness in what illusions might be present.

She could find none.

Ignoring the amusement flowing through her from the Mind Gem, the Queen took a hesitant step forward. When nothing happened, she breathed a sigh of relief.

How well do you believe I can fool you? the Mind Gem musedWhat if you just stepped into acid, but I am hiding it from you?

Your attempts to trick me with words are shallow and easily seen through, the Queen responded. You believe yourself so much better than me, and yet here you are. You do your best to kill me, to torture me. 

I may have the years under my belt, Mind Gem, but you have more intent than I have ever had.

Perhaps you are correctthe Mind Gem concededPerhaps I am indeed what others might deem a 'villain'. But I do not intend to harm all those who live in this universe, Queen. Not like you and your foolish quest, your idiotic tournament. 

I simply plan to kill everyone from -this- tournament. 

Then you are a villain, the Queen replied.

I simply wish to make you pay for your crimes.

And the fighters?

Let's call them... collateral damage.

I see. Thank you.

For what?

For this conversation. You performed exactly as I had intended.

The Queen held up the Gem of Illusion in her palm, examining it as the illusion around and behind her flickered away completely. The Mind Gem remained silent for several seconds, stunned into silence. The Queen chuckled.

You do not know how to split your focus, she said. You may contain more raw power than I do. But I have spent my entire existence honing my control, my focus. All it took was to make you focus on me... and then you lost focus on yourself. Your illusion was shambles in seconds, and the task ahead of me was made remarkably simple.

You...

She could feel the rage building inside, threatening to spill over her.

Learn from your mistakes. If you wish to be a villain, then you must be capable of outsmarting your enemies.

I COULD END YOU NOW!

But you won't. Because you still need me.
  • Upvote 3

IC(Samantha): The fact that the "punch" didn't have much effect didn't bother the turtle at all. She wasn't exactly in a bad mood - it was more playful than anything else. Especially since, in her opinion, Thak's comment was hilarious. He was, as most Skakdi are, considerably skinny. 

His attempt to grab her slid off her shell as she swerved to the right, and it just made her laugh even more. 

Edited by fishers64

IC:

"I will keep an eye on her." The solemn statement issued forth from the Korumine's mouth, Noroi nodding once it left. As Elly had moved back the unarmored woman had clasped her hands behind her back, regarding the medic seriously.

"I will ensure she does not strain her injury."

IC:

"Cant disagree there, boss." The detective replied, following closely behind, eyes panning his environment. He wanted to be prepared. A construct lingered in the back of his mind, ready to be summoned to hand if a hostile force appeared.

"Don't suppose we've got a plan for once."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kopen - Hallways

Kopen slipped away from the group with a tip of her hat and made her way towards the Engineering Sector and food. Even a short walk across the facility was different when she was a Toa. Though her clickers still echoed around the hallways, she could... feel something more. There was a sense of space filled by light. After a moment, Kopen knelt down and silenced her clickers. Now, she was relying entirely on light.

Her first few steps were uncertain, and her hand refused to leave the wall. But she gradually began to understand. It was like echolocation in reverse, in a way. She could only walk inside the boundaries now.

;Kopen, look out!;

Her mask suddenly met wall, and Kopen stepped back with a sheepish grin. The clickers were bent back into place again, and she took a quick look around, hoping no one had seen that. Maybe that was a skill to test later on. Kopen swiftly made her way to the Engineering Sector again, keeping her head down.

IC: Virse - The Spine

Her sand tested the edges of the field before them with little result. Not so much as a grain could slip through.

With her tests concluded, Virse's sand slid back to the Olari and reformed. "Nothing," she sighed. "Is there any other way I can be of assistance?"

Stone would be far more useful than sand here.

IC: Lady Dajik - Castle fo Kuru

Perhaps that was meant to be a joke. The Lady Dajik gave a soft, trilling laugh that sounded a little too forced.

IC: Miira (Sota Colisseum | Fighting against Scriva and Berekzo)

Scriva's knife cut her skin, but didn't hit the wrist perfectly. Miira winced but didn't seem to care too much about the wound, or the blood trickling on her back. Because she was observing the actions of the six-limbed creature, she reacted to its attack in time by jumping backwards and avoiding the blows. She quickly slashed at one of its arms and kept the other dagger ready.

IC: Feli Gemshimmer (Medical bay | With Elly and Noroi)

She looked at Noroi and nodded, although she still didn't seem too pleased about Elly's decision. She then turned to look at Elly again. "You may go, Enforcer."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Scriva - Sota Coliseum.

She pulled her knife free and tried to stab Miira again, now aiming for the taller being's gut. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Draco

Draco stalked around the facility, enraged. He needed to fight, to slaughter... Not anyone here, of course... Yet. He was not that angry.

IC: Dio Folle

So it seemed they were moving... Interesting. Dio Folle scanned the area. Black. Perfect. Dio Folle subtly changed, making all of her robotic body midnight black-blending in. She jumped up towards the hole nearby, arms morphing into stakes to dig into the surface. She started climbing...

IC: Gigos

Gigos slowly came to. Then they realized what had occurred. So they shrieked in rage, and threw them self at a wall- again.

IC: Maccha Black!

A shriek awoke him. Groaning, Maccha Black! got up. Of course. He sighed quietly, slightly disappointed.

Draco and Maccha Black! OFI.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Draco and Maccha Black! OFI.

OOC: Hello Maccha Black!

IC:

Teacher woke up to the feeling of cold stone and shame.

She had been defeated. Soundly. She, the undisputed queen of the Wastes, one of the Fero's closest council, the most dread sight in the deserts of Bara Magna. More frightening to Agori convoys than sandstorms, Skrall patrols, bloodthirsty packs of Vorox and terrors which even the brightest sunlight couldn't make less horrifying. That was her. That was what Teacher was.

And now....

Now, she was defeated. Obliterated by one, single, weaponless warrior. Blessed with speed beyond anything else, blessed with control of fire-that-wasn't-fire, but a single, weaponless warrior regardless.

Teacher stared up at the ceiling of the Den.

Defeated. Dishonoured. What would she do now?

Teacher stared at the ceiling of the Den.

What else could she do? She was a warrior. Warring was her life.

She was a warrior. Could one defeat change that? She had faced a superior opponent and, now, she could learn.

She could grow. Train. Become stronger. Become better.

Teacher turned her head.

A black mass appeared in her vision, and for a moment she thought that the wall was closer than she had anticipated. That was before she realized that it was a man.

"... Hello," she said, looking at the titanic man's face.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

The titanic Onu-Glatorian turned around. "Maccha Black! Back in Black!" The being before him seemed to have been knocked out of the tournament, though probably not in an embarrassing way... He glanced over at the giant being (Gigos) who was charging the wall again and again.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Kopen - Engineering Sector

With her clickers back, it only took a short time for Kopen to find her way back to the Engineering Sector. She didn't waste time chatting, and instead grabbed a bundle of basic rations (as nice as they smelled, she wasn't sure the other dishes would hold up as long), and went out and around to the Wilted Forest to meet the others.

IC: Snese - Wilted Forest

"Over here!" he called to Serena and Seven. A set of large tracks leading back towards the fallen facility. Rahkshi, by the looks of it, and only one. With a bit more searching, the Makuta stumbled upon a few more strange tracks accompanying the trail.

IC: Berekzo - Sota Coliseum

It didn't even bother moving as the knife sliced down towards its arm. The vicious slash only left the smallest of scratches on its metallic skin. The other two arms on that side dropped their shards back into place and grasped at the Vortixx's arm to disarm her.

IC: Miril - Hallways.

Having retrieved my satchel, I headed down to Engineering to grab some food, then started back up the stairs and into the hallways. I was sure there was an exit around here somewhere...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: The Wyrm - Wilted Forest.

While it seemed that the others had returned to the facility, he lingered behind, keeping the cultist facility in sight as he sat camouflaged in one of the decaying trees rising up out of the swamp.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Hive - Containment Centre. 

Even though he tried to remain busy, the intruding Toa's words still troubled him. There was no sign of this army she had spoken of, yet he couldn't relax. These strangers that Tuoni and Maeus had brought posed a threat...

...and threats required analysis. 

Well that hadn't worked quite as well as he'd hoped. But at least the turtle seemed a little more capable of holding her own than he'd given her credit for. Still, something needed to be done about that Skakdi, he was clearly not going to back down. Needed to show types like that who was boss.

Hollis delved into the powers of his Faxon once again, but didn't go with the sonic roars of a Kikanalo this time. Instead? The creatures known as Catapult Scorpions. Hollis held his hands far from his sides as balls of magma materialised in them. The Scorpion power was protecting his hands themselves from the heat, he wasn't so sure how it would handle the rest of his body. And it would do nothing at all for his robes. 

Or, of course, the Skakdi.

He flung the orbs of lava towards Thak. If he were a Catapult Scorpion those projectiles would have hardened to rock, and hit with enough force to punch through most armour. Sandly hollis was lacking the size and strength of one of those enormous arthropods so his throws had much less potency behind them. His shots hit the ground around Thak, scattering the earth with burning embers and red hot shards of gravel as the half-cooled blobs of magma burst apart upon impact. It was no kill shot, but the Skakdi had better start watching where he put his feet...

IC: [Olari - Muaka's Den]

"We've tried force and that hasn't worked. But intelligence gives us a few more options. I've got Zakaro seeing if we can simply go round the field by tunnelling under it, perhaps we might be able to find another route through it..." Olari looked to Virse, "Can you make sand pour from the sky? I want to know if this forcefield runs just through the walls or if it extends past the building. If it has a shape, it might direct us to a power source."

Even now thats what Olari was doing. She knew full well you couldn't get this kind of energy field running without a lot of power keeping it going. Toa had elemental energy, Bionifight had the vast machineries in its underlayers, skyblasters drew from their environment and so on. You couldn't just magic something up from nothing. Even if the cultists had some arcane or sorcerous means of creating this defence you still had to fuel that somehow. She was x-ray scanning the extensive hallways of the Den looking for anything that might be a generator. If she could wreck that, they were in

IC: [Venga - Engineering]

Leaving Venix to get whatever gun related stuff she might need, Venga just grabbed food supplies and started heading back to the meeting point. By the time he rejoined Kopen and Miril, his armour had completed its colour change reaction. What was once black was now white, what was once purple was now pink. Given his mis-matched patchwork colour scheme and general hunched, hooked posture he looked for all the world like a giant candy cane...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Miril - Wilted Forest.

"Uh.... what happened to you?" I frowned at Venga, baffled by his bizarre colour change. 

IC: [Venga - Forest Exit]

"In short? She did." He pointed at Kopen, "Pre-emptive defence towards being zapped with lasers. Only buys me moments but thats better than no time at all." Looking to the accused Av-Toa herself he added, "Nothing personal. Just consider it an allergic reaction, us being from opposite ends of the field and all."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Severain (Entrance to the Wilted forest)

"So... you change colour in the presence of Toa of Light?" Severain asked the oddly-coloured Rahkshi as he joined the others. "Never known a Rahkshi to do that before..."

IC-Fission (Bionifight Exterior)

"That seems like a good place to start." Fission said, sheathing his Mace, ready to move out. "Just try not to abandon me on impulse."

IC-Harami (Inside Bionifight facility)

Walking along the corridors, Harami encountered what appeared to be one of those Rahkshi things she had heard about, resting. Gesturing to it's right, she asked; "Excuse me, but may I sit here?"

IC-Ignis (Training sector)

Ignis returned from the Medical bay, his wounds during the fight with Agraney healed, and resumed his training.

IC-Tavari (Wilted forest)

Tavari remained motionless in the trees, having lost interest in the dragon-like creature, and now waiting for some more clues about where she was to pass by below...

OOC

Ignis and Tavari open for Interaction. Harami Interacting with Kat, Fission interacting with Turbo Vixen, and Severain interacting with Venga.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Feraz:

After downloading a portion of the database on forests and several horror/thriller novels from the Knowledge Sector, Feraz walked toward the Wilted Forest to meet up with the others.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

The titanic Onu-Glatorian turned around. "Maccha Black! Back in Black!" The being before him seemed to have been knocked out of the tournament, though probably not in an embarrassing way... He glanced over at the giant being (Gigos) who was charging the wall again and again.

IC:

The massive man turned around, and Teacher saw his face; strong but kind, in a brotherly way. Something in his form put her in mind of crabs, though she couldn't for the life of her determine what exactly.

Swinging her legs around and pushing herself up until she was sitting on the edge of her stone bed, she said, "Is that your name, then? Maccha Black?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Serena / Hunting

A single rahkshi? Hmm.

"Have we gotten any definite reports about the interloper's numbers or make up? It doesn't seem to me like they'd be traveling alone."

IC Oinez / Wilted Forest

This seemed to be the place, the Toa, squishes and rahkshi had gathered. He turned towards Miril, the leader more or less of their little group.

"So, any leads on a gem, or are we just doing a sweep of the area for clues?"

IC No Name / Sota Games

The other Toa's kakama granted super speed, but using it to moonwalk didn't put her out of the realm of his own potential speed. A quick recitation gave him the Calix-esque boost to charge through the kicked up dirt and close the gap once more, finishing his charge with a leaping shonen-style kick.

IC Maccha Yellow! / Wailing Cliffs w/ Host

Jiiii~

...but close to it

IC: Kopen - Wilted Forest

;Don't say anything. Please, don't say anything.;

Much to her credit, Kopen managed to hold her tongue for all of a few seconds. She had been trying to be on her best behavior for too long, and this Rahkshi was still counting her as just another trigger-happy Toa.

;Kopen, please, just stop!;

She stalked over to the offending Rahkshi. "What, you think I can't control myself?!" she shrieked. "That just because I'm a Toa and you're a Rahkshi, that we can't work together? Well, I don't have to be here!" Her armor was flaring brighter with every word until it was painful to look at. Even if she could see it, she wouldn't care about the comfort of that slug.

Then she suddenly turned away and started walking back to the facility.

;You're not proving anything.; 

IC: Virse - The Spine

Virse nodded and turned back towards the field. Though it would be difficult to create sand above it, a well-placed sandblast should do just as well. Her gauntlet rose and a contained sandstorm burst from it and spread over the building. Any solid surface would now be coated in a thin layer of dust.

IC: Snese - Wilted Forest

"We were promised an army, all I see are a few stragglers," Snese shrugged, pointing to another few sets of footprints.

"I..." I started to reply, but broke off at the Av-Toa's outburst. "Hey, come on," I tried to step in front of her to stop her from going any further, "he said it was an instinctual thing, not deliberate. No one here thinks you can't control yourself."

IC Feraz:

Feraz tapped his foot nervously.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Kat:

I shuffled over silently and nodded."Feel free."

IC Thak: it was a turtle, after all, so Thak let her hit him.

Not his best move, but how was he to know the turtle was packin' such a wallop? He flew back several bio, landing on the ground, on his back with a thud.

"The Karz wazzat?"

IC: Kopen - Wilted Forest

Kopen stopped short as Miril moved in front of her and gave another signature eyeless glare. "Forget it, this was obviously a mistake."

;Kopen, stop this. You're being ridiculous.;

"I... Are you..." I trailed off. If she didn't feel that she was up to this, I wasn't going to push her. "If you're sure..." I stepped aside, "...then go ahead. I won't stop you." 

IC: [Venga - Forest Exit]

At the Av-Toa's exit he rolled his eyes, not that it was visible behind the protective black screens he'd evolved over them. Did she realise she was kind of proving his point about needing added protection with outbursts like that?

"Have you known many adaptive shadow kraata?" he answered Severain, "We're not exactly common. Not sure if its different in your universe."

IC: [Turbo Vixen - Bionifight Exterior]

"Nah, don't worry about that. I abandon you its going to be well thought out and completely deliberate. Come on, its this way!"

She started trundling off towards the Spine, where the suspicious coliseum lay...

Hollis sighed inwardly. Just as he was setting up a hazard for the Skakdi, the turtle went and punted him clear of it. Well that was just great. Turtles today...

Nevertheless he continued his bombardment on the Skakdi, scattering the ground around him with red hot gravel and burning droplets of magma. It would be less fun to tread on than some sort of brick-based child's toy

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC-Severain (Entrance to the Wilted forest)

"Not specifically." Severain said. "I tend to procreate Rahkshi with offensive-based powers, such as cyclones, chain lightning, etc." He then flexed his knuckles, before turning to the Toa leading this expedition. "Now, are we heading off or what?"

IC-Fission (Outside Bionifight facility)

"Right behind you." Fission said, before following the rolling being. "By the way, never caught your name."

IC-Harami

Harami sat beside the armoured being. "Busy day? I haven't been doing anything for... at least 3 weeks."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

Ic Feraz:

Suddenly seeming to notice Venga, Feraz immedietly activated Fidat's scanning beam and passed it over Venga, taking something of a partial 3d model. Under the file, he hastily typed in a bit of metadata.

IC(Samantha): Samantha didn't know what Hollis was doing with the ground based attacks, seeing as Thak was lying on the ground. Instead, she decided to fly up to Thak, and try to punch him hard enough to knock him out. Maybe then he would decide that messing with her in the future was a bad idea. 

OOC: Edited to make less autohitty. 

Edited by fishers64