BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Snarl - Elly Quest. 

And now people were switching bodies? This place was seriously messed up. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xaeraz laughed, clutching at the hole in him as he did so and wincing in pain. He glanced up at Kopen, and joked, "What else am I thinking, huh?" There was a long pause before he said, "On second thought, don't answer that. Better for us both."

IC: Nubbins blinked, attempted to lumber forwards, and fell flat on his face when he didn't use his front arms. There was a growl of annoyance as the ex-nocturn pushed himself back up and took an experimental step. His whole body felt wrong. Too low, too sleek, too weak...

"WHY DOES MY BODY FEEL LIKE SWORDS?" he snarled.

IC: Maeus waved goodbye to Dreisen and seated himself behind his desk once again.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-==IC: Elly==-

Elly nodded, as she looked back and saw 'Nubbins' yell out. "Same here. Let's go." Elly said, as the group actually began to progress again. As they made their way through the hall, however, no-one else seemed to be affected...

Until they reached another large chamber, where two gemstones resided. And that was when the chaos began.

OOC: Everyone switches.

Aji and Langmuir

Snarl and Urashimako

Praggos and...

Well, I'll let that one be a surprise. =P

IC: Snarl (In Ura's body) - Elly Quest.

What the.... he stumbled, putting out his - was that a hand? - against the wall to stop himself from falling over. He looked around, realising that his perspective was notably higher than it had been before. 

And then he saw his old body, looking just as confused as he felt.

He tried to open his new mouth and speak, but couldn't form the words. All that came out was a sort of grunt/cough/wheeze. What's going on? Get me out of this thing! This was worse than any of the experiments the Order had done on him...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ajiseni (Enforcer Fun)

"...well then. I'm not sure how to respond to this," 'Langmuir' said, and promptly tripped over her own, suddenly longer, legs. 

"...Mata-Nui help us, because right now we're Karz'd. Fantastically Karz'd, if I do say so myself, wonderfully, fantastically, amazingly Karz'd!" As she spoke, 'Langmuir' threw up her arms in expression, the limbs flailing quite ungracefully as the body said more than she had since waking up in this entire tournament. It was an odd disconnect from the shy Toa that had occupied that body up to that point. 

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Praggos:

Moments after everybody started to speak, Praggos took on a confused look. "Now, this is getting ridi--"

At that, his words promptly stopped, his jaw locking, his body springing perfectly straight and stiff as a board, as after a moment it fell to the ground, clattering against it as though it were something like a sword, rigid, bouncing until it stopped moving. Praggos's body's irregularity, compared to a sword, would cause it to bounce around much longer.

After a moment, if Elly were to be paying attention, she would notice the sword from earlier, where it was still in front of the group, yet to be picked up, was now clattering on the ground of its own accord, seemingly angrily and...frantically?

If she would turn back to 'Praggos,' she would notice his body wasn't breathing.

It almost made the sword's clattering seem like a cry for help.

IC - Vagust:

"I'll come with you," Vagust said to Dreisen. "Hopefully somebody else will stay here and make sure nothing bad happens while we're off looking."

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Astra!Elly==-

Elly yelped in surprise, as the sword fell out of her hands again, and clattered against the floor. As everyone else seemed to switch, she noticed Praggos fall, and Intavus seem confused about nothing happening. And the sword continued to clatter. Although Elly seemed to notice very faint signs of breathing after the initial scare, it was very faint. Elly looked up at the gemstones; it was the best chance that it was responsible. But what was the second? Elly made up her mind. Making a dash toward the gems, she reached out and grabbed the one on the left. However, nothing seemed to happen. Frowning in confusion, she clasped the one on the right...

And suddenly found herself back in her own body. Eyes widening in realization, Elly dashed forward, and quickly dropped Astra to the ground, scattering the two gems to the floor. Elly picked up the gems, and then frowned, as everyone else slowly seemed to be heading back to normal. "That... Was definitely odd."

IC: Urashimako

"... To the Energy Hound: I apologize for stealing your body. Now, does anybody know who took mine?"

It was good to be back.

EDIT:

IC: Yoko

"Wait. Dreisen." Yoko turned to face the Head Engineer directly. "Didn't you say you wanted to check the computer history of Doctor fo Kuru? If he was accessing the Infinite System through his PC..."

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

GM IC: DREISEN/REEZO - MEDICAL BAY

"Alright, let's go," Dreisen ordered, walking away. "I want to check the basement level first - it's the only place in here that the other medical staff wouldn't be in every second of the day. If we're gonna find anything, it'll be down there."

He glanced over at A.D. and sighed.

"You look scared, dragon," he said. "If you're gonna jump at every shadow, I suggest you find something else to do."

Before he could continue, he stopped at Yoko's question.

"I was, but... even I know not to push my luck with the doctor," he replied, suppressing a shudder. "Let's just go."

GM IC: MAEUS FO KURU - MEDICAL BAY

The Skakdi waved to Reezo; the Engineering worker frowned and turned away, hurrying after Dreisen. Maeus turned to Fishers.

"Be a dear and close the door, would you?" he suggested. "I do believe regaining some privacy might be in order."

GM IC: SPECIAL WEAPON

The voice of the Host suddenly appeared in Silvanni's ears with a crackle as they picked up the Special Weapon.

"That's the Brick Separator!" the Host gushed, sounding enthusiastic. "It might not seem like much now, but guess what a pyramid is made out of? Bricks! Well, you know, something sort of like that. Anyway, moving on! When you need it to, the Brick Separator can grow in size however large you need it to; however, with that size comes an increase in weight! To flip one pyramid block, you'll need one fighter. If you want to flip two pyramid blocks at once, you'll need two fighters! And if you want to flip three - ah well, you probably get the point. Bye-bye!"

And the Host was gone.

OOC: Brick Separator: This device is made of an unknown, super strong material. When not in use it is small enough to carry around in your pocket (assuming you have pockets), but when you need to separate something with it, the Brick Separator will grow in size so that you may do so. With regards the the pyramid that Blindside resides in, a single block will take one fighter to separate; two will take two, three will take three, and so forth. 

It might not seem like much right now, but perhaps in conjunction with a future Special Weapon, destroying the pyramid will become far easier?

Edited by Lucina

IC: Snarl - Elly Quest.

And just like that, he was back in his own body. I hate this place...

IC - Praggos:

The world was cold. Sightless. Soundless. There was no perception. Praggos was lost in a reality of unreality as his existence was dashed violently against the rock of nihilism and made into nothing, while his mind was still tenuously able to recognize that something was fundamentally wrong. He had no body to control, or sense through, and yet he knew that he must still be in something. Slowly, he calmed himself down, thinking.

The others were switching bodies. Obviously, Elly and that other person switched, alongside the large four-armed being and, I assume, the man made of swords. The Le-Toa and the other female Toa, too, as well as the Energy Hound and the poet. That leaves myself and the smaller organic being who was able to split himself into many other beings. But I have no sensations coming in. Now, the very nature of my mind, being biomechanical and programmed, may be inimical to the physiology of the small organic being. But that seems to be a foolish consideration, as the man made of swords compared to the large four armed being, they are quite different physiologically as well, and yet they were able to find themselves in each other's body, no? Perhaps I am taking longer to get used to it, but that is also a foolish consideration. It appears to have been approximately...zero point four-two-three-two-five-five seconds, and the others seemed to gain familiarity enough with their new bodies quickly enough to work with that. Not only that, but we're all from different universes, so the argument of inimical mental states due to physiology and universal residence is null and has no effect.

That leads to another option. Perhaps I have been separated from my body, as with an Iden? But an Iden allows the wearer's spirit to perceive the environment at hand, and others around. None of which is possible for me now. Of course, if one's soul is removed from them without the Iden, that may cause issues such as this to arise, but I am not able even to experience some metaphysical semblance of movement. Indeed, having used an Iden before, I don't feel the same disconnection from reality as when using an Iden. So therefore, my spirit must surely not be floating in the ether and in oblivion.

Which means...the only other unoccupied 'body' nearby was the sword. Swords have no ability to sense the environment, in any way, and as such any spirit residing in a sword without psionic abilities to reach out and touch the minds of others would have no ability to perceive anything, while they would still - theoretically - feel the same metaphysical sense of connection to a physical body or object as when in a body that they are able to manipulate the outside world with. Therefore, I must surely be the sword, which would mean that my body is now spiritless, or possessed by a spirit which was within this sword - but that spirit seemed to contain no intelligence, and likely was not truly a spirit. Which would mean my body is now lying on the ground, spiritless, with nothing to govern normal bodily functions such as breathing or any other such process, if it is now emulating a sword.

Which means that, for as long as I am in the sword, then my body will slowly be losing oxygen, causing brain damage, and, ultimately, brain death.

Oh.

Oh dear.

No, I am not happy with that at all.

And so, approximately one point four-five-two-three-three-repeating seconds after Praggos's mind and soul were placed within the sword, the sword fell from Elly's hands and began shaking violently, frantically, as though it were a call for help, or as though there were a spirit inside it trying to escape.

Then Elly went and grasped the gem, and Praggos found, all of a sudden, that he could smell again. And see, and hear, and feel, and taste, and most importantly, breathe. His body instantly relaxed, air filling the lungs to maximum possible capacity at the same instant. And, in the process of exhaling, Praggos spoke:

"I'm in the sword I'M IN THE SWORD I'M IN THE BLOODY SWO--" Then he stopped, looked around, and noticed that he was, in fact, no longer in the bloody sword.

"Oh. Hello. Could somebody please help me up? I'm afraid my legs may be a little shaky."

• Upvote 1

profiles i guess

IC: Nubbins growled and flexed his arms, glad to not feel like swords anymore. He trudged over to Praggos and silently offered a single, massive clawed hand.

IC: Xaeraz, not receiving a reply to his horrid joke, quietly set to work on repairing his body with his mask. It would be slow, but he could do it eventually. First things first, hold the arm up to his shoulder and focus on that. All his willpower flooded into the mask, and his body began to slowly rebuild...

IC: Mirror Fishers cheerfully whistled and bounced over to the door, swinging it shut and locking it behind the entourage of people. She flounced back to the chair and hopped up into it, a quite mad grin on her face.

"Anything you say, Doc!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Silvanni

All that anticipation for something that wasn't even that shiny, still I could probably have some level of fun with something I could adjust the size of. For now though, it was time to get out, no use in suffering a karmic fate by staying in the same place we just destroyed. "Sudrec, it's time you drove us home," I commanded as I leaped aboard the vessel. The USS Sudrec was heading out, loot in tow. 

Now I just needed to figure out the best use for this oversized children's tool. 

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"Okay, it's done," she held out her hand, which was now crackling with motes of light. She tried not to look at it. "Now what?" 

IC: Sudrec

Well, that was fun.

Shooting stuff was always fun.

Destroying stuff...

Always fun.

But now, the fun seemed to be ending, for the time being at least. Rather than pursuing the fleeing enemy, it seemed like this Vortixx wanted to head back to base.

Shrugging, Sudrec turned the mech around and crawled back towards the jungle, heading for the stronghold by the same path he had taken here.

Kale Ironshaper- Royal Blindside- Pyramid

IC: "We need something with heavy firepower. So, we are going to gather all the light users on our team, as well as however many Dayeth's mask can share powers with. They provide the power, I provide any fine control that might be needed. Our first target is the group currently..."

A glance at the map caused him to frown.

"Moving away it seems. Alright, in that case. We use the time we now have to fix up our wounded and gather the squad. Then we can launch our attack."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kopen - Control Center (Royal Blindside)

She frowned at the implications, and settled on an unsure, "Um... okay then."

She instinctively took a few steps back to give Xaeraz room to work.

IC: GlaiveEnforcer's Quest

No, no, no, NO, NO!!

The time to be calm was over. He could bear an illusion, and he could play along, but this was taking things too far. He raised Nubbins' fists... and was suddenly stumbling around in his usual body, once more a far more comfortable distance from that cursed blade.

His whole body bristled with blades and a low rattling growl escaped him. "I want to know what's going on RIGHT NOW!!" he bellowed.

IC Intavus:

"We already told you...."

IC Tirkah:

Closer..... Closer...... Now!

He lunged out, swinging the machete visciously at where he estimated his mealy invisible target's torso to be. There were many important organs and veins in the torso of most beings.

Assuming he hit, he had good odds if hitting at least one of them.

IC: Dayeth - Royal Blindside Army - Pyramid Control Room.

"Let's get this over with, then," she scowled. 

IC: The Wyrm - Arma Virique - Clifftop. 

He heard the crunch of his unseen foe's footsteps coming closer, and tensed, ready to spring. Then came the swish of the blade slicing through the air, and he kicked off the stone, feeling the blade slice across his side.

He charged his Rhotuka and turned as he landed, unleashing the wheel of energy towards where he assumed his opponent was still standing. 

IC - Yuri, Noroi, Langmuir, Ten, Oinez, Tomo, Aelia:

After Strike Team A had started moving back, Yuri - everybody’s favourite metallic snail - was again pace-slithering around, anxious, wanting for something to do. He remembered the tactic he had mentioned to Ten earlier - the ‘cannon snail’ tactic - and now that the strike team was back, well, he wanted to bring it up again.

“Miss Noroi, can I be of speakings to you?” he asked politely, curiosity evident in his mental tone. “I was sharing an idea with Ten earlier, and I am thinkings that you might be liking to hear it too. I call it cannon snail.”

The armored General, or as some (Dartakh) had taken to calling her, the “Iron Maiden”, was standing in the control center overlooking the arena map. She had been watching the progress of Strike Teams A and B with interest, and was pleased with the simple fact that neither had suffered losses. Then the entire group controlling the center of the map was wiped from the face of the earth, and her eyebrows raised underneath her hidden face.

At the snail’s ‘words’, she turned in place slightly to address him.

“I believe, Mr. Ironshell, you have made reference to it. Given that we seem to have an advantage at the moment, I would be pleased to hear it.”

“Hm? Hear what, exactly?” Ten said, as he strode into the room. His blade was held loosely in his hand, and it’s clear he had just come in from a quick patrol. He glanced between Noroi and Yuri a few times, before nodding. “I can assume that he’s talking about...uh...launching himself at the enemy?”

“If that is what ‘cannon snail’ refers to, then yes.”

“Yeah that’s what he’s talking about.”

“Well,” Noroi said, after a pause. “It can hardly hurt to hear him out.”

Still scrutinizing the map, the Toa of Swords looked up at the words "launch" and "cannon". He was not a slow man, and as far as he knew, only he had the capability to launch an enormous snail.

"Can't say I've launched any mollusks before..." He muttered.

“But it will of being so much fun!” Yuri exclaimed mentally. “Okay, so, how it works, when my people fought, we had special strategy. The youngest and most active of us would curl into their shells, while the older ones, being of the strongest with their telekinesis, would grab onto the young one, and and launch him into enemies, like cannon ball!” Yuri’s top two tentacles with his eyes were bouncing about happily, while his lower two waved around wildly in anticipation. “I was often the one who was of being the thrown, yes.”

“...”

“That is not a terrible idea.” Noroi said, thinking over the concept carefully. “... One of our fighters. Ms. Teumessia. She could make an object unstoppable. Perhaps, if couple with your Kanohi, Langmuir, we could achieve the range and power needed to both do damage to the pyramid, and deploy troops?”

“It’s theoretically possible, assuming that Yuri here can withstand the launch and impact forces.” He turned his orange eyes on the mollusk. “How tough is that shell of yours?”

“I have never been doing the specific testings,” Yuri replied, shrugging his eyestalks. “Is hard metal, though, and very thick. Feel for yourself near where my body comes out of it. It is about...one inch thick, or so? I am not sure. I have been of the launching many times, though, and was never hurt.”

“... Actually… Langmuir, how big an object could you throw?”

The Toa grinned. “I think you and I are thinking on the same terms now. I have never tested the upper limits of my mask, but I’ve thrown some pretty large Vortixx and Skakdi before. We could assemble a whole strike team and get them to the pyramid via my mask. I think the Colossus and a mech might survive the trip.”

Noroi regarded the arena map quietly, noted the now-returning dot that represented Strike Team A. No casualties so far, but what she was contemplating would require dedicating an uncomfortable amount of resources…

“Ten, Lang. Strike Team A will be back soon. Langmuir, when they return, you will be cooperating with Ms. Teumessia. We need to gather Lexa Rial, Oinez, and get Tomo down to earth.”

“I’ll go out and find Oinez. He shouldn’t be too far away, and he is part of my defense squad,” Ten said. “Anything else I should do when out?”

“Someone should set a few spare hands to chopping down trees, I think.”

“I’m on it.” Ten turned heel, and out of the room, to...well, do as Noroi instructed.

“...And that’s the plan.” Ten stood by the map in the middle of the room. Strike Team A had gotten back soon after he had returned from gathering the people Noroi requested. “So, any questions about ‘Operation Cannon Snail’, guys?”

"... No questions," Tomo stated, listening from her mech as it floated outside the Stronghold. Part of her was excited for this plan; the other part of her was somewhat incredulous. Using the Velika's Vision as a cannonball? And throwing a giant snail and a robot too? And they were going to throw freakin' trees as well?

Ever the realist, Oinez piped up. “How are you planning to coordinate such long range fire?”

“Well, I think it would be best for the people doing the launching to answer that. I’m...uh...not good at that stuff. Langmuir?”

“It’s quite simple, this map gives us a rough estimate of the arena’s size and I know how fast my mask will accelerate and launch objects. Not to mention, it allows for fairly precise aiming because of the coordinates. Using the map, I’ll target the pyramid. Aeila will imbue the ammuni-, er, fighter with Unstoppable Force. I launch them and we watch the map. When they’ve breached the pyramid, she switches to imbuing the next object, removing the force from the prior one.”

Ten nodded. “Does that answer your question, Oinez? And does anyone else have any other questions?” He glanced around for a few moments, waiting. This was it. Well, it was going to be something, at least. A massive assault on the Pyramid. Strike Blindside when they were weakest.

“If there are no other questions, then I suppose it’s time to get to work. Oinez, get to rigging those trees Ezezko chopped down. Silvanni, copy down Lexa’s explosive power. Can’t have our perimeter of explosives compromised, so it’s only logical you get to set up the willing dets. CinP, Yuri, Tomo, Aelia, and Lang, head out and get ready to launch. Those of you designated to move out later, we’ll be meeting by the CHME soon. They won’t know what hit ‘em.”

The two Toa, the robocop, the mollusk and the ally of justice moved into position. Langmuir studied the map for a moment before glancing at Yuri, who abruptly lost contact with the ground, floating over it and beginning to orbit the lieutenant.

"Wheeee!"

He let the snail move around him, observing their dots on the map and plotting a graph on some paper. Satisfied, he did the same thing with Tomo and her machine. It wasn’t quite straining to do so, but the veins popping on his forehead revealed some kind of effort.

“Aeila?”

“On it.” The not-Toa focused on the giant orb, imbuing it with Unstoppable Force.

“Tomo?”

“Ready!”

Langmuir made the last adjustments to his aim, holding his arm forth as a marker and making a gun shape with his hand for dramatic effect.

“Bang!”

Tomo and her orb rocketed off towards the pyramid at ninety seven meters per second, carving a path through the tree line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

Edited by Grochi of Potoos
  • Upvote 4

profiles i guess

Elly hid a chuckle as Praggos yelled out what he did, and then nodded at his comment afterward, as she frowned. "I'm starting to think so too, and I'm myself." Elly said, as she walked over to the sword, and picked it up again, frowning at it and the gems; before she put the gems into a compartment on the sword's handle that opened up as she examined it. However, before she could get lost in thought, Glaive spoke up rather loudly.

"We're currently in unknown caverns in the area surrounding the Facility. These caverns don't seem to obey normal dimension regulations, and can tend to appear and disappear at random. This is the first with a weapon in it, though, and the first to truly change while inside..." Elly frowned, as she looked at the glowing sword; despite being inactive, the lines still glowed a bright cyan; though the light wasn't shooting out of it. "Hmm." Elly looked over to Praggos, hiding a smile. "So you're not the sword... But you were in the sword..." Elly said slowly, as if mulling over a thought. "Then that must make the sword, the Monoto."

IC: Glaive - Enforcer's Quest

"No, we're not," he growled. He lumbered up to the being that seemed to be in charge. He still watched the blade. If anything, it was even more dangerous and confusing. "I'm wandering in a field somewhere. None of you are real. You're just Rahkshi playacting in some sick and twisted story. These walls are mere illusions. All of this, the sword, the gems, you, it's all an illusion. And I need to escape NOW!"

Elly looked down at Glaive, and frowned. "No, it isn't. Everything you see, is actually real." Elly decided to disable his control over metal to try and prove that. "You can deny it all you want, but the Host has a twisted sense of humour sometimes. When we get out of this cave, we can try and figure out what went on to make you think this is an illusion; but until then, you're with me, unless you want to be killed." Elly said with a frown, as she released the limit on his powers, and began to walk away again.

For the beings the Enforcer was familiar with, disabling their elemental control would just leave them unable to feel and manipulate their element. It was just a small display of power that could do much to enlighten them. But for Glaive, a creature made of his element, it caused his entire body to lock up. He could not attack. He could not even speak to interject. And it all seemed far too dreamlike to him.

As his metal muscles unfroze, Glaive turned away to flex his blades.

No, this is impossible. None have these powers. She's false, all of this is false! I could be dying right now, and have no idea. Many others have fallen for this trap, but I am stronger. I will not fall!

And so, their "leader" professed the only way to survive was to continue on into the illusion that was slowly killing him. Death, or death. Perhaps... the only way to survive would be to break free of the illusion. And if there was no seeing through it, he would have to destroy the caster. And who else could it be?

Glaive followed after the Enforcer at a pace that would put him ahead of the others. As he neared her, the claws on his hands lengthened and sharpened. His coat folded flat to avoid rattling as he crept up behind, claws ready to strike.

IC - Praggos:

"Back away from the Enforcer," Praggos said, his voice carrying a weight of command to it that he normally didn't use. It was very easy for him to read Glaive's intentions, from body language, posture, and the claws changing shape, and he wasn't about to let that happen. He quickened his pace, placing himself between Glaive and the Enforcer - not really to protect Elly, who would already know what was coming after Praggos spoke about it, but to protect Glaive for the moment as well.

"Revealing an intention to attack so easily as you are is a quick way to find out how difficult it will be to survive in a place like this. Nor, indeed, will it gain you many friends."

profiles i guess

His claws paused for only a short moment as he considered the creature's words. Once more, they try to say the only way to survive is to blissfully follow along in this little charade until they pierce his Core. Lies, all of it. This Rahkshi is only trying to protect its Makuta.

His arm did not move, but he poured his energy into the claws, lengthening them at an astonishing rate to pierce both servant and master.

IC - Praggos:

Praggos ducked under the claws - much as he had ducked under the slaps earlier - and immediately jumped forwards, his intention to tackle Glaive in the stomach at close range, and force the man back and away from Elly. Given that they were quite close together, and Praggos spread his arms out to ensure that he'd grab and pull Glaive along if he didn't manage to just slam right into the man's torso, the attack would be quite impossible to dodge.

After that, Praggos activated his mask, his focus entirely upon Glaive.

And then Glaive would find his energy to move or manipulate his element rapidly draining away, as Praggos's Avsa absorbed all of it.

profiles i guess

A faint whirring filled the air, as Elly whirled around and moved faster than most of the people present could see. One second, the sword was on her back, basically magnetized to her armour. The next, it was in her hand, the beam of light extended, as her right arm was reached out to the right as if she had finished a slash. And falling through to the ground, stopping it from hitting her, were the sharp tips of Glaive's claws. "Stand down." Elly said, as she glared at Glaive; she was not in the mood for being stabbed, and was thankful that there was more of a warning.

Though the Rahkshi had dodged his blows, they still cut directly towards its master. And they really should know better than to tackle a steel elemental. Already, his blades were raising to meet the attacker. To tackle him would mean certain death.

And then... a soft whir and searing pain. Glaive brought his claws back for inspection, and saw the tips had been cut clean off by that blade. And he was weak... so weak. The combination of pain and exhaustion finally drove him to the ground. "You... cannot keep me... captive here..." he panted.