Bionicle Mafia 23: Red Sea

Xaeraz

Khtd45P.png

(banner courtesy of Voltex. that nerd)

"Welcome aboard Southern Isles Tours!" the voice cries as you step aboard the cruise ship, bag in one hand and sunscreen in the other. You're not sure why you, as a matoran, need sunscreen, but you know that you don't want to be burned by the suns, far above you. Or the Pyro, the voice in your head shudders as you think back to your previous experiences. You still remember the heat of the flames on your back, don't you? The knives of the Traitors, the crush of the sea, the Desolation all around you...

You sit up in your bunk as the captain chatters on over the PA, mentioning some inane trivia about a nameless island you're passing by, Something about a civil war and an arms manufacturer. You're about to lay down for a nap again when you hear something different over the speakers.

"L-ladies, Gentlm-men, we, uh, appear to be h-having some, er, Difficu-" the voice cuts out to the sound of a knife slicing flesh and a body tumbling to the floor. There are a few moments of tense silence, then a new voice comes on over the speakers, a vicious leer just oozing from the speaker.

"Welcome to the Red Sea, my friends."

RULES:

1. You're in the middle of the ocean! This means OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE IS FORBIDDEN. Not like you'll have to worry about it, mind. This is a fifty player game.
  2. FIFTY PLAYERS
  3. Also days and nights are 48 hours because i will have SO MANY PMs
  4. ONE VOTE SWITCH PER NIGHT SO I DON'T GO INSANE
  5. No outside help, please. Including the dead. Y'all can hang around in the game, but don't go all "Oh, null #7 is mafia! Ooh!"

ROLES:

• Detective (2x): Investigates one person each night. Learns their alliance.
  • Medic (2x): Chooses one person to save each night. If the target would be killed, they aren't.
  • Mafia (8x): Kills one person per night. Some of them have special powers! Some have weapons! Some are just normal mafia.
  • Serial Killers (2x): Kills one person per night based on a certain methodology.
  • Agent: Hunts Serial Killers. Operates similarly to a Detective, but only determines if someone is or is not a Serial Killer.
  • SECRET ROLES! OH BOY! They'll be revealed or added here as time goes on.
  • SECRET ROLE! THE COWARD: A mafian who cannot be sent out until every other member of the mafia is dead.
  • SECRET ROLE! THE ACTUARY: ROLE REVEAL: A pro-village role. They know exactly how many turns it is until the next climax lynching.
  • SECRET ROLE! THE CORONER: a neutral role. As long as they are alive, the Agent takes two turns to deactivate a Serial Killer. In addition, while the coroner lives, the village knows what role killed each victim.
  • SECRET ROLE! THE BLACKSMITH: Chains two lifeboats together, preventing one from being separated without separating the other. Occurs once during the game.

PLAYERS:

1. Ehks ACTUARY, RED MIST NIGHT FIVE
  2. Tyler
  3. Sora Tryon MATORAN, EXPLODED NIGHT ONE
  4. Luroka
  5. Manducus MAFIAN, SPINELESS AS OF DAY FOUR
  6. fishers65 MATORAN, CEREAL KILLED NIGHT TWO
  7. Tiragath MAFIAN, TOOK THE EASY WAY OUT
  8. RahkshiG MATORAN, WITH THE HOLEY-EST HEAD ON THE BOAT
  9. Burnmad
  10. habrfadtuegwtdlml? CORONER, SET ADRIFT DAY FIVE
  11. Shwadohawk
  12. Unit SERIAL KILLER, HAMMERED NIGHT THREE
  13. QP COWARD, STABBED IN THE BACK
  14. Hina MATORAN, SET ADRIFT DAY FIVE
  15. Snow Queen Eva MATORAN, REAPED NIGHT TWO
  16. You Have 24 Pulses
  17. toakapura1234
  18. Valendale SERIAL KILLER, KIA DAY FOUR
  19. Jag18 MATORAN, LYNCHED DAY ONE
  20. Zakaro
  21. Shadowvezon BLACKSMITH, UNCEREMONIOUSLY EXECUTED DAY SIX
  22. Toa Chuck MEDIC, SET ADRIFT DAY FIVE
  23. Taka Nuvia
  24. Rider of Kikanalo
  25. Darkcloud
  26. Dragon.Star
  27. Underscore MAFIA, SET ADRIFT DAY FIVE
  28. Kohrak Kal 17 AGENT, SET ADRIFT DAY FIVE
  29. Blade
  30. Nato
  31. Sycophantic Wizard/Piraka Mistika
  32. Voxumo
  33. Grochi MATORAN, SERIAL STRANGLED NIGHT 3
  34. Voltex DETECTIVE, 2SAD4LIFE
  35. Forgotten Warrior
  36. Nevermore
  37. Daniel the Finlander
  38. Seaborgium
  39. Vimes
  40. Portalfig
  41. Null
  42. Null
  43. Null
  44. Null
  45. Null
  46. Null
  47. Null
  48. Null
  49. Null
  50. Null
Edited by Decapixaetion
  • Upvote 14

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

XAERAZ, 4 IS NOT 2427135, NOR DOES IT RESEMBLE THE NUMBER. I AM SLIGHTLY DISAPPOINTED.

tuff B)

(Is this game even feasible?)

NOT IN THE LEAST

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hmm... Think I'm going to sit this one out. Already involved in another mafia game, and this one just has too many potential players for my liking. Though I'm interested to see how it turns out.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... Think I'm going to sit this one out. Already involved in another mafia game, and this one just has too many potential players for my liking. Though I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Sorry, brother. We need fifty players and you're not allowed to not play.

*draws knife*

*grimly carves Voxumo's name into player list*

• Upvote 3

Sorry, brother. We need fifty players and you're not allowed to not play.

*draws knife*

*grimly carves Voxumo's name into player list*

Well, on that note I'll give it a day. If spots aren't filled, I'll sign up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.