Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

PHASE ONE

In the aftermath of The Voltex Constant, the sinister Makuta Luroka, head of the organization known as MOPE, hatched a wicked plan to raise an army of mafia to conquer all of BZPower. To that end, he devised a wicked set of numbers which, if used properly, brainwash innocent people and turn them into bloodthirsty murderers! These numbers, known only to Luroka, cannot under any circumstances be released to the world!

My friends, welcome to:
xQXezd5.png

Rounds last 24 hours. Dead players may not reveal gathered information. Betraying your team is discouraged.

Roles:
• Mafia x6
• Medic x1
• Detective x1
• Villagers x 13

1: Taka Nuvia Medic, Lynched Day Five
2: Quis Oves Pugnat, Mafia
7: Daniel the Dwarf Matoran, Killed Night Five
4: Seaborgium Matoran, Killed Night Two
5: Voxumoyohomeskillet, Matoran, Lynched Night Six
6: Underscore Matoran, Lynched Day Five
7: Shadowvezon Matoran, Lynched Day Three
8: Fishers64 Matoran, Killed Night Three
9: Kaiser Manducus Detective, Lynched Day Two
10: Figtalrop Matoran, Killed Night Four
12: Trijpulse, Mafia
13: Blade Matoran, Killed Night Seven
13.1: Unit#phntk#1 Matoran, Killed Night One
-16: ToaD Matoran, Lynched Day Four
17: Dragon.Star, Mafia
18: JAG18, Mafia
19: Rahkshi Guurahk Matoran, Killed Night Six
21: "Nevermore" Matoran, Lynched Day One
23: ToaKapura1234, Mafia
24: Tiragath, Mafia
25: Burnmad Matoran, Lynched Day Two

PHASE TWO

As the mafia rejoiced in their victory, the hooded figure from the past few nights appeared, and the monstrous form of Makuta Luroka burst from this hooded visage. Suddenly, there was a crack in the sky, and from it emerged a massive round object, easily the size of the Coliseum. From it, life was returned to the fallen bodies of Portalfig, Taka Nuvia, Blade, Seaborgium, Unit, ToaD, Underscore, and Voxumo. Just as all had begun to question why they were alive again, they were all teleported inside the metal sphere.

Luroka spoke: "You are aboard the Black Star, my personal space station." Soon after, everyone was transported into one of two large chambers with several smaller rooms inside, one colored white, and the other black.

Then, everyone heard Luroka's voice once more: "Let the real games begin."

2k7yNta.png

Roles:

Black Room:

Mafia x2
Detective x1
Matoran x4

White Room:

Mafia x2
Medic x1
Matoran x4

Player List:

Black Room:

1. Portalfig Matoran, Eliminated Night Two
2. Tiragath Mafia, Lynched Day One
3. Taka Nuvia Matoran, Eliminated Day Three
4. Blade Matoran, Lynched Day One
5. Seaborgium Mafia, Won
6. Unit#PHNTK#1 Matoran, Killed Night One
7. Dragon.Star Detective, Killed Night Three

White Room:

1. ToaKapura1234 Medic, Won
2. ToaD Mafia, Lynched Day Two
3. Pulse Matoran, Lynched Day One
4. Underscore Mafia, Lynched Day Two
5. Quisoves Matoran, Protected Night One, Won
6. Voxumo Matoran, Killed Night Two
7. JAG18 Matoran, Lynched Day Two
Edited by Ryuko Matoi
  • Upvote 7

bBhcfWO.png

Spot 7.

Now, Kapura, what would happen if every game tried some new and wacky idea? Eventually, we would run out, and the game would collapse. Vanilla's good to have from time to time, as it allows a game which is easy on both the host and the players. Besides, Luroka's bound to have some surprises up his sleeves.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

23 I guess, this sounds boringly vanilla.

Look at the sheer lack of information in the OP. Doesn't that scream "TWIST!"

Remember Karnival der Toten?

EDIT: Actually, you missed that one.

EDIT 2: Also, Seaborgium wants to play, but doesn't have access to a working computer at the moment.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

And just when I was thinking this was the one place on the internet I could have a conversation that didn't derail into jargon-filled insults. Silly me.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I like vanilla ice cream...

In the aftermath of The Voltex Constant, the sinister Makuta Luroka, head of the organization known as MOPE, hatched a wicked plan to raise an army of mafia to conquer all of BZPower. To that end, he devised a wicked set of numbers which, if used properly, brainwash innocent people and turn them into bloodthirsty murderers! These numbers, known only to Luroka, cannot under any circumstances be released to the world!

But this is not vanilla ice cream. This is chocolate cake. With a mystery wrapped inside another mystery. 

1. I joined the game, didn't I? So I wasn't saying it was stupid just making a comment.

2. I thought it was generally agreed that "he started it" is rarely, if ever, a valid defense.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You're tearing this family apart you two!

*Runs away, only to return shortly after*

Forgot my icepick, can never leave home without the trust Icepick.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.