For Coronet and Cancellation [Slizer Mafia 3]

Pahrak Model ZX

For Coronet and Cancellation

[slizer Mafia 3]

The Slizers invaded Okoto.  Seeking a way to turn back time and build a new future for themselves, they transformed a villager into a Skull Slizer who would be willing to use the Mask of Time for them, and a new timeline was built were the Slizer theme continued for many years.  As the astral mutation experiments continued, it created eight Coronet Slizers to lead the eight regions of Slizer Planet—seven were created solely for this purpose, while the Skull Slizer was modified into the Judge Coronet.

The Okotans invaded Slizer Planet.  Hoping to save their world by destroying this ill-gained timeline, they slowly eradicated the force sent to eliminate them, all while gathering the information they needed to confirm the Judge Coronet’s original identity and find a way into their chamber.  They appealed to the former villager in vain, and all but the Mask Maker were killed.  The Judge Coronet had developed new plans, motivated both by their Coronet instinct to protect their people from all harm, and the Skull Slizer instinct to rip all enemies into shreds.  They would obtain ultimate power…and any who opposed them would be killed.

War has devastated Slizer Planet.  Most of the population has been wiped out, and the Judge Coronet has killed the other Coronets save for one: the Ice Coronet.  These two have met in the ruins of the Slizer Dome, where the last few surviving Generic Slizers live, to settle their battle once and for all.  As the Ice Coronet seeks to save as many of the survivors as possible, they come to learn that there is something the Judge Coronet seeks to further their goal of carnage, and that if they can find it first, then perhaps they stand a chance of ending this tyranny once and for all.

This game will be separated into Day and Night rounds each lasting 24 hours.  During the Night rounds, special roles will decide on actions via PM, and then during the Day, all players vote, and whoever receives the most votes is killed.

The Court of the Judge Coronet: First an Okotan, then an undead Skull Slizer, and now the immortal leader of the Slizer Dome, the Judge Coronet has set their sights on ultimate power to slaughter any and all who are not loyal to them.
-Judge Coronet x1: Leader of the Slizer Dome and scourge of this dark future.  The Judge Coronet’s identity will be known to all, but they cannot be killed under normal circumstances.  Each night they will choose one player to protect.
-Energy Slizer x1: A scout Slizer who has their doubts, but is determined to follow their orders regardless.  Chooses one player to investigate each night, learning their role.  If they are killed, then the Judge Coronet will learn the role of the player they protect.
-Rock Slizer x1: A brutal Slizer who rather likes the Judge Coronet’s fascination with bloodshed.  Chooses one player each night to bring before the Judge Coronet, and then kills them unless they are one of the Pivotal Roles.  If they are killed, the Judge Coronet will give up their previous ability and take this matter into their own hands.

The Court of the Ice Coronet: One of seven Coronet Slizers created from the ground up by the astral mutation program, and the only one who is still alive, the Ice Coronet hopes to slay the Judge Coronet and save as many of the remaining Slizers as possible.
-Ice Coronet x1: Leader of the Ice Sector and the only one with a chance of defeating the Judge Coronet.  The Ice Coronet’s identity will be known to all, but they cannot be killed under normal circumstances.  Each night they will choose one player to protect.
-City Slizer x1: The City Slizer of the original timeline, who has made it their goal to finish this terrible mistake once and for all.  Chooses one player to investigate each night, learning their role.  If they are killed, then the Ice Coronet will learn the role of the player they protect.
-Sub Slizer x1: A hunter who seeks to avenge the death of the Sub Coronet by doing whatever they can to lead the Judge Coronet to oblivion.  Chooses one player each night to bring before the Ice Coronet, who will remove them from the game unless they are one of the Pivotal Roles.  If they are killed, the Ice Coronet will give up their previous ability and take this matter into their own hands.

The Pivotal Roles: These two hold the key to victory in this war.  The game ends when they have both been activated or killed.
-Delta Slizer x1: A Slizer created by the astral mutation program.  If one of the Coronets is able to find them, the Delta Slizer will join their Court and take over the duties of any attendant who has been slain.
-Mask Maker x1: An Okotan who has been trapped on this world for a long time.  If one of the Coronets is able to find them, they will join their Court and take over the duties any attendant who has been slain.

All other players are Generic Slizers with no role ability.  When both Pivotal Roles have been activated or killed, the game will end:
-If one Coronet has found both Pivotal Roles, the other Coronet and their Court will be killed, and the Court with the Pivotal Roles and any remaining Generic Slizers will win.
-If one Coronet has found one Pivotal Role and the other Pivotal Role is dead, the other Coronet and their Court will be killed, and the Court with the Pivotal Role and any remaining Generic Slizers will win.
-If one Coronet has found the Delta Slizer while the other has found the Mask Maker, then the Coronet who activated a Pivotal Role last will kill the other Coronet and their Court, and they and whoever remains will win.
-If both Pivotal Roles are killed, then the Coronets are both killed, and the other members of their Courts and any Generic Slizers who remain will win.

Rules:

-The laws of BZP are to be obeyed.

-Roles are not be revealed.

-Votes are not to be switched.

-If you are a member of a Court, you are not to betray your Coronet.

-If a role fails to respond before the established deadline, a target shall be chosen for them via RNG.

Scenes:

Prologue: Casting Curtain

Night 1: Faulty Starter

Day 1: Queen's Glory

Night 2: The Builder Destroyed

Day 2: Terminal Stagnation

End: One Hundred Steps Back

Players:

-16. Gravelord NiToaD (Generic Slizer)

1. ToaTimeLord II (Delta Slizer) Collateral damage, Day 2

2. Nato the Traveler (Generic Slizer) Collateral damage, Day 1

3. SwagtronYOLO (Rock Slizer)

4. Taka Nuvia (Ice Coronet) Slain, End

5. xccj (Generic Slizer)

6. Toa Smoke Monster (City Slizer) Slain, End

7. Rahkshi Guurahk (Mask Maker)

8. B0ss Manducus (Sub Slizer) Slain, End

9. Vox (Generic Slizer) Collateral damage, Day 1

10. Hellyam (Generic Slizer) Removed by Sub Slizer, Night 2

11. Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Energy Slizer) Removed by Sub Slizer, Night 1

12. Unit#phntk#1 (Generic Slizer) Collateral damage, Day 2

13. Blessed Blade (Generic Slizer)

15. Monado Girl (Judge Coronet)

17. Ice Ruler FF Crustallus (Generic Slizer) Killed by Rock Slizer, Night 1

18. JAG18 (Generic Slizer)

19. Voltex (Generic Slizer)

Edited by Lab Member 0579
  • Upvote 4

Sign me up, please. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dang people... I'm gone for 16 hours and ya snatch stuff up so quickly. Oh well, I'll have fun watching from the sidelines.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

We still have plenty of room if you'd like to join in.

Oh I assumed that since the player list was filled all slots were filled. But yeah if there is still room I'd definitely like to sign up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just in the nick of time!  I'll add you and finalize everything right now.

The PMs for the Courts have been sent out!  If you didn’t receive one, you’re probably a Generic Slizer.

Prologue: Casting Curtain

Two Slizers climbed the ridge on the outskirts of what was once the Slizer Dome, surveying the devastation that lay before them.  The once-proud city had been reduced to a sprawling field of rubble, with half-disintegrated skyscrapers poking out at random like the waves of a violent sea.  At the center of it all stood a fractured tower, and high above that, a swirling portal to the void loomed over the wasteland like some kind of dark sun.

One of the Slizers, of average height with blue and yellow armor, shuddered at the sight.  The Sub Slizer turned to their companion and asked, “How shall we proceed, Your Majesty?”

The other was exceptionally tall, wearing heavy but sleek armor that was white and blue.  Taka Nuvia glanced at the golden disk in her hand and answered, “We should focus on finding a base of operations, I think.  The Judge Coronet does not know we are here yet, so we should take this opportunity to be cautious before we make our first move.”

Nodding, the Sub Slizer prepared to resume walking when they saw a flash of teal nearby.  Drawing a disk in an instant, they narrowed their eyes at the interloper, fearing the worst.  The newcomer slowed as they approached, and the Sub Slizer took a step back.

“…The City Slizer?” they murmured.  “That’s not possible…”

The City Slizer eyed them both cautiously, looking especially nervous at the sight of Taka Nuvia.  They cleared their throat and said, “You’re the Sub Slizer, right?  And you…I’m guessing you’re the Ice Slizer?”

“The Ice Coronet,” the Sub Slizer corrected.

“Coronet?  What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The immortals created to lead the eight Sectors?  How could you not know that?”

Taka Nuvia stepped forward.  “You seem a bit out of place.  Where did you come from?”

The City Slizer hesitated, but soon answered, “I’m from an alternate timeline.”

“Ah, that would explain it.”

Relieved the duo knew what they were talking about, the City Slizer went on, “I’m actually from the original timeline, where the Slizer line was cancelled in 2000 and the Judge Slizer led us into war against other worlds.  I defected when we attacked Okoto, but I wasn’t able to stop the Judge Slizer from turning one of the Okotans into a monster.”

“Monster is too soft a word,” the Sub Slizer said.  “That person went on to become the Judge Coronet, and now they’ve destroyed every Sector, killing every other Coronet without mercy.  They’re a horrendous fiend that we must—“

Taka set her hand on the Sub Slizer’s shoulder, prompting them to cut their speech short and finally lower their disk.  “Tell me,” Taka said, “what brought you here?”

The City Slizer shook their head.  “The original timeline is gone now, swallowed up by the void.  I managed to escape, but my ship crash-landed…though I’m glad I made it here.  I wanted a second chance to put an end to the Judge Slizer’s plans.  If this Judge Coronet is the result of that, then I guess I’ll switch to stopping them.”

“We are fortunate to have met.  But it is not safe to stay out in the open too long—please, come with us.  Your help would be most appreciated.”

“Sure thing!  Let’s get a move on, then!”

At the peak of the fragmented tower, an imposing figure clad in yellow and black stood atop her rusted pedestal.  The roof of her audience chamber had long since been torn away, and now the open sky peered in through the gnarled talons that encircled the one feared across the planet as the Judge Coronet.  She continued to stare at the horizon until a soft buzzing alerted her to the presence of the Energy Slizer.

Ehks looked over her shoulder and the insectoid scout, asking, “Have you located them?”

“No, Majesty,” the Energy Slizer said.  “My deepest apologies, Majesty.  I will redouble my efforts and ensure that they are found.”

Ehks scowled at the skyline.  “See that you do.  It is only a matter of time until my sister makes her way here, and if she finds them first, everything we have sacrificed will be in vain.”

“I will do everything in my power to prevent that, Majesty.”

A laugh echoed from the hallway.  A tan and gray Slizer stalked into the room, saying, “Your power?  That’s not much of a guarantee, is it?”  The Rock Slizer hefted one of their pickaxes.  “So, Your Majesty, same thing as always, right?”

“Yes, but…”  Ehks thought for a moment, and then finished, “Wait to leave until night has fallen.”

The Rock Slizer frowned.  “…That long?”

“Call it intuition, but I have the strangest feeling…something foreboding has set foot upon our stage.”  For the first time in a long time, Ehks moved her legs forward, stepping down from her pedestal to approach the gap in the wall.  With a subtle grin, she whispered, “Yes…I do believe the end has finally been set in motion.”

The Courts have 24 hours to PM their targets!

• Upvote 2

And thus, the beginning of the ends begins... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Night 1: Faulty Starter

Light shone from the golden disk Taka Nuvia carried, filling the abandoned warehouse for a few moments before blinking away all at once.  A new being now stood next to the Ice Coronet, a Slizer nearly her height with gray and black armor, wearing a curious golden mask.

“I see you made it to the Slizer Dome,” the newcomer said, taking a look at the cracked ceiling above them.

“Millennium Slizer,” Taka greeted.  “Are you ready to begin the arrangement we agreed upon?”

As the Millennium Slizer nodded, the City Slizer came forward, shouting, “Hang on a second!  You…you’re wearing Okoto’s Mask of Time!”

The Millennium Slizer turned, taking note of them for the first time.  “Hm?  Oh, you must be the one I saw escaping the original timeline as it sank!  Glad to see you made it here.”

The City Slizer turned to Taka Nuvia in confusion.  She explained, “Shortly after the Judge Slizer brought the Mask here, it bonded with the Millennium Slizer and disappeared.  I sought their help recently in an attempt to end this war, but…”

“This timeline is about to share in the original’s fate,” the Millennium Slizer picked up.  “There’s nothing I can do for this world anymore, only make small visits from time to time.  But, at the Ice Coronet’s request, I have agreed to ferry as many Slizers as I can to the next world.  Are you the one we’re sending tonight?”

“…I need moment to process this,” the City Slizer said, stepping back.

The door swung open.  The Sub Slizer had returned, with Pulse in tow; they brought him to the center of the room and nodded to Taka, keeping their disk pressed against their captive’s back.

“Hello there,” Taka Nuvia said, smiling gently.  “Please, do not be frightened.”

“So she was right,” Pulse mumbled.  “The Judge Coronet said you would be here soon…I had no idea how soon…”

Taka’s expression dulled a bit.  “I see.  Then we won’t quite be able to take Ehks by surprise…”

“What are you going to do to me?” Pulse asked.  “I really don’t know that much, honest—I never even found the Slizer she sent me to look for.”

Taking a closer look, Taka realized Pulse was the Energy Slizer.  “We’re not going to hurt you.  Is there anything you can tell us about this person Ehks wants found?”

“They’re called the Delta Slizer.  Apparently Ehks commissioned the Science Slizers to create them, but that’s all she told me.”

Taka nodded.  After a moment, she glanced at the Millennium Slizer, and then said, “Pulse…you seem like the reasonable sort.  Why is it that you continue to work for the Judge Coronet?”

Pulse opened his mouth to speak, but finding himself at a loss, only shook his head.

“Would you like to leave her service?”

“Hah!  The only escape from the Judge Coronet is death.”

“No.  There is another way.  A safe place where you can go, a place Ehks will never be able to reach.  A place where you can start over.”

Pulse looked up.  His eyes settled on the Millennium Slizer, who extended their hand and said, “This timeline is doomed, but there’s a new one just starting out.  I can take you to the year 2000, before the astral mutation experiments began.  You can choose what to do once you get there.  Would you like that?”

The Energy Slizer hesitated for a moment.  Tentatively, he reached out and took the Millennium Slizer’s hand, and then, in a flash of gold light, both were gone.  Taka turned to the City Slizer and said, “My apologies.  Did you want to be the one tonight?”

The City Slizer shook their head.  “No, I don’t think I’m ready to go just yet.  You said that the Mask Maker was still here, right?  I want to find them, at least.”

“Very well.  Let us resume our search, then.”

As the three of them moved out, Taka Nuvia thought to herself, The Delta Slizer…Ehks, what have you brought into this world now?

The Rock Slizer stepped into the audience chamber, throwing FF onto the floor in front of Ehks’s pedestal.  With a shudder, FF looked up at the Judge Coronet, who gazed back as if she were trying to scrap him for parts with her eyes.

“Well?” the Rock Slizer asked, twirling their pickaxe.  “Are they the one?”

Ehks leaned forward, taking FF’s face in her hand as her eyes grew narrow.  Giving a short sigh, she let go and said, “No.  It isn’t you.”

The Rock Slizer chuckled.  FF gulped, and then said, “Y-You can’t scare me, you monster…the Ice Coronet will stop you!”

Ehks raised an eyebrow.  “You think that she will?”

“I know she will!  That’s why she’s here: to finally save all of us from you!”

Slowly, Ehks leaned forward again.  “Taka Nuvia is here?”

FF gaped, too scared to respond.

“Then I was right,” she said, looking out into the night.  “Hm…”

Before FF could say anything else, a shadow was cast over them.  Looking over their shoulder, they saw the Rock Slizer raising their weapon, and then shut their eyes and braced for the worst.

“Rock Slizer!” Ehks said.

Daring to hope, FF opened their eyes.  Ehks stared at the Rock Slizer for a moment, and then, with a slight jerk of her head, said, “Do that outside.”

The Rock Slizer grinned.  “Oh, of course.”

They grabbed FF by the back of the neck and dragged them away.  Ehks ignored the Generic Slizer’s pleas for help, her thoughts instead lingering on the news of the other Coronet.

“So, sister…at last you’ve come to end it.  I do hope you show yourself soon—I would love nothing more than to greet you properly.”

Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Energy Slizer), removed from the timeline

Ice Ruler FF Crustallus (Generic Slizer), killed

Someone is going to die tomorrow:

SwagtronYOLO

Vox

xccj

Nato the Traveler

You have 24 hours to vote for someone on this list.

• Upvote 1

I doubt there's anything I can do to convince you people that you'd be killing an innocent generic slizer, so I won't bother wasting my words. Instead, I'll just jump on the bandwagon and vote Nato.