BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So, I heard you like maps...

51385804867_8b7cf92452_o.png

Please note that these annotated versions are by no means finished and complete — the locations map in particular will be updated regularly to add further points of interest, particularly player-created ones such as forts and other settlements. Whenever you have a location you'd like to have added to the map, let me know. We want to build the world of Zakaz together with you guys, and I hope these maps will help bring it to life.

A huge thank you to @Vezok's Friend for creating the art for the original proposed Zakaz map way back, and for working at short notice to overhaul it into the official version you see here (not to mention putting up with my nitpicking while doing so). VF has been helping us visualise the world of the BZPRPG since long before I joined the staff, and it's always a pleasure to collaborate with him!

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Like 14

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

V3.1_Map_Labelled.png

There are some easter eggs in this one. Let's see if you can identify all the unmarked locations.

Regions & Features Only | Title Only | Blank Map

If anyone wants a version with specific labeling, feel free to message me.

Ah yes, can't forget the glow-up:

MapGif.gif

Edited by Perp
Changed maps to version 3.1. Added extra detail to the Papa Nihu Reef (plus beaches), added glacier & icebergs to Ko-Wahi coast, cleaned up Naho Bay a bit, and added a couple extra hidden locations.
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

press f for obsidian outpost

I mean... technically it's still physically there. Just currently unoccupied and in disrepair. 

Requiem and Tiragath were the main management behind the Outsiders, and they didn't leave any notes or pointers for the rest of us, so I don't know what they might have had planned long-term for the fort or the organisation. Certainly if there are folks interested in rebuilding or rebooting the organisation for the new arc I'd be happy to bring back Minnorak and get involved with that. If not, I guess it's free real estate for some other faction. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

On 10/13/2019 at 8:04 PM, Daniel the Finlander said:

>obsidian outpost being on the map

On 10/13/2019 at 9:14 PM, Whisper said:

Well, it still exists. There's nothing stopping people from passing through or putting it to use in future.

9 hours ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

press f for obsidian outpost

19 minutes ago, Whisper said:

I mean... technically it's still physically there. Just currently unoccupied and in disrepair.

Whoa deja vu

• Like 2

On 8/17/2021 at 2:25 AM, Ghosthands said:

Don't worry, we're not moving settings entirely. Zakaz is just an addition to the game-world, and Mata Nui and the Kentoku Archipelago will still remain as playable locations.

I'll PM you about the Discord.

I'm not sure if it's courteous to ask as I'm not historically a member of the RPG, but... could I inquire about the Discord as well? I very much would like to participate in the next chapter and would like to stay abreast of things such as when character profile submissions open again and prepping for play.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

8 minutes ago, TL01 NUVA said:

I'm not sure if it's courteous to ask as I'm not historically a member of the RPG, but... could I inquire about the Discord as well? I very much would like to participate in the next chapter and would like to stay abreast of things such as when character profile submissions open again and prepping for play.

bet. check your PMs

-Tyler

• Like 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Only thing I think is missing is the Massif on the highway between Ko and Le? Maybe the Tu-Koro ruins somewhere, but I doubt we'll be seeing much of those ever again.

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

2 hours ago, Palm said:

Any chance we could maybe see a fourth version which combines Regions + Locations? Would be nice to have it all together imo.

I shied away from that because in adding further locations we'd inevitably end up with some of them covering up the region labels (or vice versa), but I suppose I could make the latter semi-transparent to compensate. I'll give it a try!

• Like 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

21 minutes ago, Perp said:

could just move the region labels a lil bit so they don't overlap

like so

Two problems there imo: it looks wonky, and it's not very futureproof, because if another location is added in that area I'd have to move it again. I think transparency should do the trick.

EDIT: I think I'm happy with this version. Any thoughts?

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Like 2