- Desdemona speaks with her sister, Yumiwa, regarding the possibility of having Yumiwa accompany a vanguard to Mata-nui as a strategic political maneuver.
- Vilda Mako reflects on his hard life as a male and the trials and tribulations he has had to endure and reflected on his emotion towards Soraph priviliged life.
- Oshi, Enali and another perform introductions of each other. Enali feels that her two companions are far more friendly compared to her Toroshu.
- Gaia the Healer reveals bit of her past to us. Her and Sheeta, the orphan girl who helps her tend her shop, get the morning started and have a healthy breakfast.
- Hogo Kamari and Toroshu Noshima discuss the attempted assassination attempt and Noshima reveals 'measures have been undertaken to bolster security.'
- Eiyu Ankora gets comfortable as she gets ready to speak with Gotsoko while Eiyu Kwaiya listens into the conversation. Ankora brings up ancient texts.
- Daikura Koga discusses how Paero is played and the rules.
- Toroshu Kilanya discusses the purpose and inner workings of her clan to First son Kulrik who proceeds to ask several follow up questions.
- Hatchi discusses with Samichyr about the price of three pocket eyepieces at which point Hatchi thinks the price is fairly high.
- Syvra reflects on his past and how he would often keep himself entertained while waiting or stalking an opponent.
- Zauk awaits the treasure hunters for rendezvous to being their quest.
- Bounty hunters Zelvin and Elysi meet at the Drunken Murderess.
- Kino and Angelus meet at her apartment.
- DJ awakens at the Ta-Koro hospital.
- Kohra is met by Echelon.
- Stannis lectures Kehuri on Destiny.
- Stannis, Oreius, and Korero Maru converge in the Onu-Koro Bazaar.
- The Science Hunters are interrogated at Ussalry HQ.
- Varan attempts to escape into the swamp.
- Beosach and Komae finally reach shore.
- Vrina Tivosi runs into Zelvin in the Bazaar.
- Atea asks Alfon why he’s been acting strangely around her.
- Skyra runs into her… mother?
- Dehkaz recruits Naona to bring in criminals.
- Ferron and Rhea continue their fight against Kuhrin.
- Ko-Koro is no longer in lockdown.
- The fire lit by an arsonist causes damage to a merchant's home. Icha, a member of the guard, dives out of a window with one of the surviving servants.
- The fight at Nixie's Hut begins to wrap up. Nixie was saved, but the mercenaries are on their last legs.
- Two toa Sarsi, Vail and Voulge, decide to use the break between team missions for a little criminal hunting.
- Korru suggests that Rakona join the Kikanalo Riders instead of the Aeronautical Corps. Rakona accepts.
- Qyntar and Athiel discover an unnatural tunnel under the sands of Po-Wahi.
- Vhohan sees a Toa looking for a job, and hires him as an errand boy. He then sends '88' to buy a house to store a printing press.
- Xenin enters the Sentinel Headquarters and starts waiting in line behind Rakona and Korru.
- At the Tech Expo, it is getting late. Servaas and Talina arrive, and look at Farzan's wares.
- Torvoth deliberately elbows Ior, and grabs the attention of Ardoku upstairs.
- Lux, after walking around outside and lamenting his Parakuka, finds Melna and Day.
- A group of Sentinels are caught in the Dark Walk, sending three Dikapi messengers for aid. Something has stirred.