It seems like a new week trailer comes out every week for these two games. It's almost comical.
Anyways, here's what the trailer shows us:
1. Alright, let's start off with the biggest reveal: The first evolution forms of the starters. Out of these three, Torracat is my favorite. It's color scheme looks really cool IMO. Dartrix looks cool too, especially with the way it uses its wings. I've also read things from people saying that he looks like Edgeworth from the Ace Attorney series, and I think he actually kind of does look like him.
As for Brionne, it doesn't really excite me too much. I believe I've stated before on my blog that I've never really been a fan of the water starter Pokemon introduced throughout the Pokemon games, and that continues here. Nothing about it really gets my attention. But who knows, maybe its final evolution form will be more interesting. But between just these three, Torracat comes out on top and makes me want to start off with Litten even more.
2. The Festival Plaza looks interesting. It looks like it will have some fun activities for players to do and offer others ways for them to interact. It could be a lot of fun.
3. I really like the idea behind the Poke Pelago. Giving the Pokemon in your PC boxes something to do is a great idea that I'm surprised hasn't been done until now. Having them go on adventures to find items and train is a really cool way for players to interact with the Pokemon they've caught outside of their core six team. The only thing I'm wondering about is the 'wild Pokemon joining your game' part of the reveal. I guess this means that it could be another way for you to catch Pokemon. Maybe it could even be used as a way to catch Pokemon that you couldn't get otherwise? I guess we'll see in time.
But regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this part of the game when Sun/Moon are released.
4. Mega Evolution is making a return in these games, to the surprise of no one. Though I guess it's good for it to be confirmed to be in the game.
5. What would probably be considered to be the other big reveal of the trailer is the demo of the games coming out later this month. I wasn't really paying too much attention to this part of the trailer until it showed that you would use Ash-Greninja in the game and that you could transfer it to the main games once they are released. Now I'm not someone who normally plays demos because I like to play the final versions of games. But if this demo is going to give me an unique Pokemon to use the final version of the games, I just might get it and play through it.
Though when it comes to Ash-Greninja, I have one big complaint about it: I HATE it's name. I don't like it in the anime, and I don't like it here. Sure, the Pokemon looks cool and I bet it will be great to use in battles. But I just can't stand its name. You can bet that if I do get this Pokemon, I'm taking advantage of the nickname option and changing it to something better.
But anyways, those are the reveals from this new trailer. What do you all think of them?
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now