There are several types of stories on Yahoo! News.
- Post screen caps of tweets reacting to stuff
- Talk about how someone made "this one perfect tweet"
- Share an old Harry Potter fan theory (sadly, none of them have anything to do with how H.P. and Lovecraft are in the same universe)
- Post a listicle that you have to click through with a headline clickbate having almost nothing to do with the content
- Post any story with a misleading clickbate headline
- "Why experts are saying that _________ is the future and will change the world as we know it" (Bitcoin, or some special crystal that's 200 times better than gasoline, etc.)
Oh, and one last thing. I didn't initially believe that this was true, because it was a headline on Yahoo! News, but apparently Tommy Wiseau created an audition tape of himself as the Joker. No, I'm not kidding.