Well, despite all the bad stuff and pandemic going on throughout the world, I have to say I think 2021 was a good year. The best year I've had in a while. I looked back at the year in my journal and realized this has been a year where I made a lot of my goals happen! The wishes I had at the beginning of the year came true! I've posted about some of the bigger moments in my previous entries but here are some bullet points covering good things that happened to me this year:
- I've kept up my health and gotten some dental procedures, that while not exactly pleasant, were necessary.
- I graduated college and earned a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- I got a new car that runs very well.
- I took that car on a long trip on my own.
- As part of that trip, I attended Brickfair Virginia and had an amazing time.
- I passed the FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) exam.
- I got into a master's program and finished my first semester with straight As, learning some cool new skills and doing research along the way.
- I started going to the gym regularly.
- I've been spending more time with my family, including some time where I'm responsible for my nephew.
- After years of applying, I've finally gotten a job, which I'll be starting at soon.
Here's hoping that 2022 can go as well for everyone as 2021 did for me!