Fact of the day: Too much work can kill you.
Here is a short overview of things I have to do:
1) Prepare for final exam in April, especially for the Maths part.
2) Finally get the new Chronicler (formerly IDBM) issue done.
3) Complete my work on "The Complete Legend"
4) Translate The Crossing Chapter 4, Journey's End Chapter 2 and Sahmad's Tale Chapter 2 for The Chronicler. I'll do ST 2 today.
5) Write a short report about a trip of my school's library staff (of which I am part) for the school homepage. Due on Friday.
6) Relax. But when?
There are no comments to display.