- What's your favourite CCBS 'torso' shell? (2.0, Breakout, Brain Attack, Hulk et cetera)
- What's your favourite CCBS shell attachment? (Ordeal of Fire Fire piece, round + square breakout attachment pieces, bonkle piston piece et cetera)
- What;s your favourite CCBS head? (2.0, Brain Attack, Bonkle)
- What's your favourite CCBS weapon?
- What's your favourite CCBS miscellaneous piece? (technic beam with ball joint, friction extender, et cetera pieces like that don't fit anywhere else)
- What recolours of pieces would you like to see in 2016 and beyond?
- What new pieces would you like to see in 2016 and beyond?
1. I for one like the Brain Attack torso the best.
2. I like the piston attachment.
3. I like the Brain Attack head.
4. That sword piece, if generic and overused.
5. Technic beam with ball joint. Friction extenders break way too easily for their intended purpose IMO.
6. The Brain Attack colour in something other than silver or gunmetal.
7. I don't know I lack the imagination and creativity to design new parts, but a double ball-joint in the style of the CCBS double y-joint would be nice although you can pretty much already replicate that with a 5-length axle and three of those ball joints with an axle hole in the middle. Instead I'm going to say a more durable friction extender.