- You discover that you have the power to absorb LEGO pieces into your body and then assemble them as extra limbs. How do you respond to this?
- You discover rumours of plans to build a HERO Factory... right where wherever you call home is located! Also, in such a clichéd and predictable move, humans are disappearing and creepy robot 'heroes' are increasing in number. How do you stop the tyranny of the HERO Factory?
- You discover a discovery which has not as yet been discovered, as it has been waiting and remained undiscovered for a very long time until you came along and discovered it with your discovery. How do you discover something even less discovered/more undiscovered than your discovered discovery?
- You are now fused with the person you hate the most and the person you like the most. Through the powers of plot convenience and maybe also friendship (but more likely the former) you grow to co-operate with each other. Wait. GROW? That's gonna be a problem if it doesn't stop. How do you stop growing like an invasive plant?
- You post some answers to some guy's blog on the internet. This is what you are doing right now. I declare here and now that you are The Chosen One, as in, the one person destined to stop the Obviously Evil Makuta, who just conquered your home village so now you have to save the world. Yes, again. Also, the Makuta is you from the future. Which future, I don't know. But I do know that in the future, you get really good at cooking food. This is the part where I betray you. Goodbye! Now, how do you react to the news that some guy you just met has betrayed you to your future self?
- Everything explodes. Do you walk away wearing sunglasses or do you run into the explosion screaming somebody's name?
- Bonus: A shadow leech from 2008 hits you and asks you for some food. Because it knows English. It's a very intelligent shadow leech, its intellect is unmatched within the Matoran Universe. Do you give the cute creature with really sharp teeth and a taste for light food?