Bionicles Adventures Comixs

believe victims

These comics are somehow both exceedingly stupid and yet Pure undying genius at the same exact time. plus, I think they may have made the best analogy for the forum downtime.redringofdeat.jpg

HAHAHA The red ring of death, all my xbox friends flip out when that happens. Just like Lewa did just now.

These are great, I just have trouble reading what they say half of the time.

That's kind of the point, in case you haven't noticed yet.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

These are great, I just have trouble reading what they say half of the time.

That's kind of the point, in case you haven't noticed yet.
I understand. It just takes a few Ibuprofen after I read them.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

These comics are truly a unique and valuable addition to the Artwork III world. Had I been able to find sufficient words to describe them correctly, I would have posted in here long ago, but alas, these comics are just too good. I especially enjoy the high graphical wizardry which is employed in this intense work of art--and the dialogue is pure poetry. Please continue with the excellent work, good sirs.

button.png

Truly Unique. Truly. I have never seen anything this... differant.... before.... Ah well, I like it.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

This is the first time I've read these, and I must say that I love them like I love SBAHJ. Ironically.The JPEG compression, the horrendous misspelling, the awful art... This is perfect. -Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Bu- It's not East- Whatever.... I will never understand those two...

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Bu- It's not East- Whatever.... I will never understand those two...

The fact that you expect a literal progression of holidays from the comics that made a Halloween special last Christmas is astounding.
The fact that I... Kraznox. Outta Random Facts. Fact: I am out of Facts. Fact: I am still lol'ing.

• 2 weeks later...

9) meary valtanides day everyon...Yeah I totally just copied Zak. I also made this on the same day the SBaHJ Easter comic was released, although I somehow didn't even notice it at the time, despite having to retrieve a SBaHJ quote for this comic. :mellow:

Actually, the Easter comic for SBAHJ was released shortly after I made mine, which is an odd coincidence, and which implies we coincidentally made them for the same holiday. :P