Pbzp C: Click

Okay, here is a new PBZP. Click requested me a brown, Krana-corrupted, large/scary Toa wearing a Krana (of course). I tried doing my best, but since I was running out of useful brown pieces this is probably not my best MOC. Especially with the strange proportions (small head, long limbs, large torso) I gave him for an unusual, Bohrok-inspired look.Click here to see Click your worst nightmare. (lol)FrontBackAnyway, thoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

First of all, the torso is very, very nice. The smooth Bohrok chestplate looks great alongside the more jagged and mechanical-looking Vahki legs and Mata feet. The Kraana looks pretty good on the face. The arms are good, giving him those Onua Nuva chainsaws was a good idea, as the look terrific. The legs are ok and the feet are interesting, creative use of Rahkshi heads. And although I am personally not crazy about Metru brown, the colour scheme is coherent. 9.5/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Wow, I have to admit, that is way better than my attempts! The torso looks very cool, and you pulled off a great colorscheme. I really like the leg design you pulled off, even with few brown pieces, and the weapons look very nice and fitting. Thanks for doing that! I'll have to see if I can put him together from my pieces. :)

Thanks guys.

The torso is nicely built and the legs are also cool although they could be a bit thicker. The colors are okay and the arms are awesome. Nice job on this!
Yeah, the upper legs are annoying me, but since I was running out of good parts...
Wow, I have to admit, that is way better than my attempts! The torso looks very cool, and you pulled off a great colorscheme. I really like the leg design you pulled off, even with few brown pieces, and the weapons look very nice and fitting. Thanks for doing that! I'll have to see if I can put him together from my pieces. :)
Glad you like it. If you can't well figure the torso out, feel free to ask instructions.
Great job on the weapons, and the eyes are wicked! :)
This is the power of torchs.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!