Lego Jack Stone Video

Toa Zaz

I heard about this somewhere, but information is pretty scarce. Has anyone here seen it? If so, is it any good? Should I try getting it off eBay?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

LEGO did release some sort of 30-minute-long Jack Stone short a while back (I have it on VHS; no idea how), but it's obviously no longer being sold (eBay is your best bet, probably). It was good, if somewhat cheesy.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Ha! I have that. Talk about a blast from the past! Like others said, it's cheesy, but it's still quality nonetheless. It truly emphasized the creative aspects of Lego building to solve problems. I don't recall how it was distributed, unfortunately. Perhaps through the Lego Shop-at-home catalog?I wouldn't recommend getting it off eBay unless you can find it for a reasonable price, or you're desperate to know more about the Jack Stone theme.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I still have my copy of this video. Although cannot say I'm much of a Jack Stone fan now, when I was younger I absolutely adored him.The video starts as a news interview with different people from around the city (Ron Flame the Fire Chief, the police chief, and another person I cannot remember). All three share different stories about rescues performed by Jack Stone. In one, he saves the city from a flood. In another, he drives a burning building to the ocean to put it out. In the last, he stops two crooks from escaping with money stolen from the bank. It all reaches a climax when a breaking news story comes in - there is a man trapped on thin ice outside of town. Of course, Jack Stone arrives. He constructs a walking robot with a hook, saving the trapped man. He is then given the key to the city.Wow. I remember a lot more of that than I thought I did... There are likely a couple of inaccuracies, but that's the general idea of what happens anyways.If I'm not mistaken, the video was distributed free to members of the LEGO Club in mid 2001.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend