Takanuva.

Taka Nuvia

lenuvz_thur.jpg

(to view the full drawing either click the thumbnail or this link. ^^)

So, um... a drawing of Takanuva, because I wanted to draw something Bionicle-themed again... I suppose there's not much I have to explain about this? :)

(oh and that surely is a creative title, right? xD)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The drawing itself is pretty good, however it just doesn't seem like Takanuva to me. The shoulder plates don't have a hole in the top and the face reminds me of some sort of alien. There aren't the holes around the cheeks and i don't like the eyebrows. If you were trying to recreate Takanuva you should have added more details but if you wanted a more different look it certainly worked out. P.S. I suck at drawing

The drawing itself is pretty good, however it just doesn't seem like Takanuva to me. The shoulder plates don't have a hole in the top and the face reminds me of some sort of alien. There aren't the holes around the cheeks and i don't like the eyebrows. If you were trying to recreate Takanuva you should have added more details but if you wanted a more different look it certainly worked out. P.S. I suck at drawing

But I like the eyebrows :(

*ahem* Right, so, basically what you're not all that happy with is the heavy amount of stylization I applied, right? The thing is, I've never been perfect/good at set-like drawings (or I give up halfway through because it's annoying xD)

it looks good, just like your style that you use. In fact he looks more...manly. Yes I said that, but anyways, keep doing what you do best Taka.

More manly? How so? :lol:

Thanks though.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

How weird that you like Takanuva :PNo seriously, I like it, it reminds me of some of your older works. The style used for the neck, the chest... Ah, the memories :rolleyes:

When I saw the new signature I thought 'A new topic AND I MISSED IT?'... so I replied even if it's from the last week.

Always happy to see new drawings from you :)

Edited by Hidron Nuva

hidron_nuva_idea.png

• 4 weeks later...